Why do the Canadian truckers make him so mad?

Is he just a fed or what's his problem?

Attached: devon-stack.jpg (1024x1024, 58.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/canada-drops-trucker-vaccine-mandate-january-12-2022-but-u-s-mandate-still-in-place-for-january-15/
gematriaeffect.news/canadas-freedom-convoy-in-response-to-vaccine-mandates-for-truckers/
youtu.be/N9P5o6g8SzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like seriously he was so happy about Jan 6th which totally backfired and he's so mad about the Trucker protest which has been so effective so far.

> you are not racist like the media says
> most diverse group is us

the trucker thing is a LARP, controlled opposition by the left. You know they are about to ease the restrictions soon so they make a show to make people "think" that they contributed by just participating ("muh see, democracy works").

Attached: 1643593433618.gif (700x550, 3.01M)

gematriaeffect.news/canada-drops-trucker-vaccine-mandate-january-12-2022-but-u-s-mandate-still-in-place-for-january-15/
gematriaeffect.news/canadas-freedom-convoy-in-response-to-vaccine-mandates-for-truckers/

He doesn't hate the truckers. He just knows they won't achieve anything.
And no, he said the jan 6ers were retarded miganiggers.

Why do the Canadian truckers make you so mad?
They've accomplished a lot, is that why they make you mad.

basically this

They've already achieved so much. The Canadian government flinched and we all saw that our governments are paper tigers. It's been the most successful protest against the mandates to date.

Do you think there has been any more effective action anywhere against the mandates?

His name is blackpilled, what did you expect? He'll keep preaching the sad truth until he is proven wrong (if that ever happens)

>effective so far
...how exactly?
Have they achieved any of their demands?
by the end of the week this stunt will be broken up and memory holed.

Nothing has changed. Nothing will change.
You're a dog chasing tires, every two weeks.
You cuckservatives just celebrate an endless sequence of victories yet life keeps getting progressively worse. I'm pretty radical and never in my wildest imaginings did I see things getting this unlivable and miserable this fast.

There's no memory holing this. I think Nick actually has the right take on this, they do nothing and the truckers win. Or they clamp down with excessive force and the protests gain massive support.

There's been no more effective action against the mandates

What have they accomplished? Don't get me wrong, i support them, but the government is going to ruin some lives before this ends. If the government breaks them and keeps the mandates, then what?
I just watched the coutts thing, and apparently theyre begging the cops to move so they can get supplies. Lol.
I really fo hope you guys win though.

I'm not mad tho, I enjoy a good honk, it's just not authentic. It should have been done sooner.

Just do nothing bro! How pathetic

What would be your solution to end the vaccine mandates? The trucker strikes have been the most effective action against the mandates.

All I see is a bunch of skills seething because the Truckers are getting results.

Not the argument, but you're too stupid to understand anything other than logical fallacies.

>...how exactly?
Here
>Inb4 they’re just saying that
Lots of premiers and public health officials are backpedaling. Our TV doctors (who have been notoriously pro-vax until now) changed their tune as soon as the protests started.

Watch this:

youtu.be/N9P5o6g8SzA

The truckers are also costing the government millions of dollars per day, which is an accomplishment in itself. Same strategy as the British and now all their mandates are lifted, masks gone, vaxpass retired.

Attached: 196BD55F-4D64-4F74-A17E-B3611CE2568F.jpg (750x1025, 469.14K)

You guys said that last week...now the best they can come up with is trying to make honking illegal...kek

Don’t be a turbonigger. He didn’t say that he hates them. He said it’s probably a net positive, but they have no end goal. In the end the only thing the Canadian government has to do is wait.

You've already found your solution. Have fun. In 2 weeks you'll be cheering something else that makes the libtards cry. You'll chase your tires all the way into hell.

>What have they accomplished?
Completely changed the opinion on the mandates in Canada and around the word.
I'm seeing articles in Australian media saying we should end the mandates and they cite the protests.

This would be unbelievably based of justin and if you could prove this to me I will lick his boots for eternity

>You've already found your solution.
I was asking for your solution.
Do you have one?
It's OK if you don't.

The only podcast I watched was about Trump being in the Illuminati. It was stupid.

I have interacted with people who watch that podcast on other websites. They all believe in the most ridiculous, stupid shit.

Most recently: Someone went on about how wonderful China is while citing this podcast as his source.

I'm pretty sure they're still on Youtube, so I wouldn't take them seriously.

Blackpilled being a fed? Hahahaha damn you must be new.

I do, it's called "basically, I'm just not taking it."
But you're already satisfied with your 'just honk horns' solution. A true believer.

I stopped watching when he stopped making videos and only uploaded no effort 3 hour livestreams from a bunker in the woods.

Your solution to end the mandates is not to take the vaccine?
Your solution is ineffective.

>they have no end goal
Demonstrably false. They have two stated goals:
(1) end mandates;
(2) end restrictions.
Likewise, if the government ‘waits’, it will be a PR nightmare and will cost them tens of millions of dollars. In fact, it already has!

Attached: 1E7D3F8D-6182-4BA9-851F-FFE5E1DCCE16.jpg (636x723, 74.7K)

Why are you arguing against my solution? You have yours, focus on that, I am determined not to interfere.
Please enjoy the outcome of your preferred strategy.

Attached: 1638637107831.png (782x608, 146.16K)

TFM has the same problem, but his livestreams are 6 hours and his co-hosts are awful. He used to make really good content, too.

I'm pretty sure that for Canada, before newyears to 2023 all restrictions will be gone. Every thing In Sweden just got lifted off, Norway (or Denmark, can't remember) classify Covid as a regular flu now. Justin will do it when is fits him a good light to do so.

Attached: pepe_science.gif (407x407, 421.65K)

Because you not taking the vaccine has nothing to do with ending the mandates. I haven't taken it either but we are still living as second class citizens.

You're just a seething shill because the protests are getting results. So is Devon.

E-CELEB
|
C
E
L
E
B

Attached: 1474702781911.png (1156x2031, 289.83K)

You're the shill who asks questions you've already made up your own answers to. A classic shill strategy.
I wish you the best with your 'honk horns to end the worst tyranny in 10 generations', and I wish you what you deserve.

Attached: 1629942367333.jpg (200x252, 8.93K)

Not if Trudeau keeps telling the sheep that the truckers are nazis.

and if i'm wrong, you better go on minecraft, get some weapons and start preparing for game bans. Since the server admins are 100% about to fuck you over,

Attached: 1643593234701.gif (475x289, 3.14M)

>we are still living as second class citizens.

Honestly curious, how has this affected you? As someone living in a red state, covid hasn't impacted me at all besides getting free money. I also had to wear a mask at work for a short amount of time, but that's it.

fuck off, better than spamming H3, the rich twitch arab, and thots all the time on this board.

You've offered no solutions, only critiques and demoralisation. Anyone worth my notice can see what's happening here.

He still makes videos? On what platform is YT has been dead for a year.

Attached: 1536534184555.png (800x769, 126.27K)

>I lost my Job.
>I can't visit people in hospital.
>I can't buy alcohol.
>I can't eat at a restaurant, drink at a pub or Cafe.

The solution of not taking the vaccine does nothing about the mandates.

I'm a natsoc. You conservatives are our enemies.
It's not demoralization because we're not on the same team.
Also I don't even think I criticized you other than to just say that tepid resistance is obviously not going to end the worst tyranny we've known in centuries.

>Not if Trudeau keeps telling the sheep that the truckers are nazis.
Imagine thinking this matters anymore. They raised $5 million in three days on a literal no-name crowdfunding website. Every CTV poll (mainstream Canadian media) conducted in the last week has been overwhelmingly in favour of the truckers. Literally nobody gives a shit about ‘muh nazis’ except the utterly retarded 25% of people who actually want mandates and restrictions to continue. Normies are willing to overlook certain things (especially poorly executed government fed ops like swastikas and confederate flags) if it means getting their lives back. If you haven’t lived in Canada or some other extremely pozzed country throughout the COVID scamdemic, you simply do not understand just how insane things have gotten here. It’s no surprise to me that people are fed up now, even the normies.

Attached: 8D76FCF3-F46A-4B80-AE5D-889BA82ED89C.jpg (750x327, 51.15K)

morons, scandinavia has already done this, if the protest was legit, it wouldn't be on the news, the police would have taken in people and probably have tracked the organizers before they even got to execute the truck line up.