What are the 2 biggest political mistakes of our times ?

Attached: troonix.jpg (924x780, 229.84K)

every leftist movement since the 1950s

>actual peaceful protesting
>Not beating women

*1850s

do politics even exist in this world, everything just seems to be foreign conessions to Jews

>our times

Can I still say feminism? They keep coming with more waves. Honestly TERFs are almost looping back around into based territory, but womens "rights" is still the root cause of most of the modern world's ills. Trying to solve any of the problems it causes without solving that directly will only lead to more different problems. Never underestimate a womans ability to make things worse. This clown world is practically Heaven still.

I hate black niggers

Leaving Christ or watching TV

Expecting people to think for themselves
Apologizing to an irrational mob

The half flaccid January 6th coup and the Unite the Right protest.

Obama/Biden
Biden/(insert cunts name)

Giving women a voice

America involvement in WW2
Civil rights

Women voting and women voting

Retarded question OP there’s been lots of major mistakes but most have happened 100-1700 years ago

the creation of america and israel... way too easy

Attached: 1644090981616.png (1015x1053, 1.47M)

These are not mistakes. They did it intentionally.

Attached: 989.gif (450x338, 835.04K)

>every leftist movement since the 1950s
I still give the draft protestors credit, and I had born black I can't say I would have acted any differently in the 60's. It's Lincoln and crews fault for not shipping them back, not my brothas for being born here.

Of modern times, there aren't any beyond complacency, which was also fostered in our education systems developed before our time. Genx and up has been honked beyond all recognition from the start tbqh.

Civic Nationalism.

Attached: 1605218833817.jpg (334x500, 21.83K)

>Civic Nationalism.
I think it had to be tried and shown as a failure for ethnic nationalism to even stand a chance of reappearing.
The brainwashing has been that thick.

Giving women the vote and NAFTA

Attached: 1644196521161m.jpg (795x1024, 93.57K)