If Mexicans and spics are such hard workers then why are their countries dysfunctional shitholes...

If Mexicans and spics are such hard workers then why are their countries dysfunctional shitholes? Surely a hardworking people(s) would have made their home countries not shit?

Attached: E07830DC-E4F6-4BB9-BC63-55833A2A3C6A.jpg (1600x900, 453.25K)

when jeffe is away jose will play!

Cool it with the antisemitism

Attached: 1643790529679.png (500x422, 95.54K)

Kill them all, help us to get rid of them Lee and mexico will be yours, just bring the nuke and end this for all.

Any spics care to disprove me or you can’t because you know I’m right? And why does LA look like shit despite all the hard working spics around?

Spic here.
Because your so called "democracy" allows vert low IQ spics to take advantage of higher IQ spics.
That's why we die for your college scholarships and many never want to come back.

Attached: mindcoffeemug_1.png (574x338, 296.35K)

I don’t understand what you just said.

>itaco taco burrito enchilada!
can someone translate?

Because it's a lie?

because we've spent the last 50 years funding their subversive criminals with black budget alphabet agency ops because muh gommunism

Attached: 1491391629172.jpg (759x811, 85.56K)

These vile creatures are breathing the oxygen god gave the white man while you guys shitpost in Any Forums.
Kill fucking them, don't let that smelly didgusting beast walk on holy american ground, show them why aryans are the ones that will conquer the universe.

Kys fucking bean goblin, the only thing you deserve is to eat shit and die raped by a pig.

Kill them all before is too late.

Attached: A59EBEC8-30DC-4897-9A10-62DD308A8D4E_cx0_cy7_cw0_w1200_r1.jpg (1200x675, 241.11K)

we LIKE to work but we dont know how to structure and manage time and plans.

Democracy = everyone can vote
Everyone vote = LowQtards vote
lowIQtards vote = shitty politicians in power
Shitty politicians in power = shitty Politics.

Shitty Politics in spics countries mean the rule of guns and a cannibal system that exploits hard workers and professionals. Having the responsibility of taking care of poor low IQ tards by paying skyroof taxes that gets plundered by rich politicians.
Thats why nothing works here.

Cope, you all are low IQ parasites, you smell and look like a bloated corpse, get out of america.

Attached: honduras-women-1.jpg (555x313, 137.81K)

Lol snow nigger

Good point. Never really thought about beaners this way.

picnotrel

Attached: 1643775381183.png (750x745, 601.36K)

ugh?
Spic spotted

Callate tarado, no les des cuerda, solo andan buscando justificar su ego.

If you were hard workers you have fixed your problems by now. It’s because you aren’t hard workers, and your kin in America and Canada aren’t hard workers either despite liberals saying they are.

Spic hate thread, now.

spain should have returned and reconquista'd mexico

>If Mexicans and spics are such hard workers
where did you get that from, itoddler?

There is a simple explanation: They work hard at crime too.

"Hard worker" is a euphemism for someone that works a job for significantly lower pay than what a white person would accept as reasonable.
They don't even have to do the job well, just as long as the job is basically done.
IE, picking vegetables in CA.

You can be a hard worker with no overall shared idea of what you should be working towards as a people.

I bet you are hardworking when it come to being a degenerate violent savage, or am I wrong? You stupid brown ball of shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-183230~2.png (720x368, 457.37K)

central america is better than a lot of parts of the USA these days. it's like those countries have improved because they exported all their trash to us

This. A majority of the cartels, with the exception of the zetas are working with globalist kikes. It would be like trying to live in America except the police can shoot you and behead you if you say something bad about those ruling over you, while at the same time doing everything possible to make a profit for the government and giving as little as possible to the citizens. At a certain point, people stop caring, or need to focus on only keeping their closest social circles safe

They haven't sent all of it, there are still inhabitants in those shitholes, in fact, they are sending their best,kek.

I don’t think so, their murder rates keep going up. Spics are a literal virus, and spics born here USCAN are so fucking low IQ.

Sorry, can't take you seriously behind all that lard of yours Greengoy.

Attached: images (9)(1).jpg (390x280, 13.23K)

They continuously erect authoritarian dictatorships.

>behind all that lard of yours Greengoy.

Attached: 36731F58-2B9D-465E-8413-4B6C49B92092.jpg (941x1024, 101.58K)

This is Mexico City

Attached: D5AB7207-29BF-4BE5-BF95-C2945CBD437D.jpg (1024x1024, 518.32K)

Attached: 0DF96422-E3FE-488B-AED7-40759854D600.jpg (1024x686, 121.98K)

Attached: 5E203C42-6A37-4D67-807F-04AC73E0BB31.jpg (960x640, 97.97K)

Attached: 8049EABD-37CE-4542-B0BA-7905A0E02151.jpg (504x687, 65.87K)

>wake up
>turn on computer
>go on pol
>see spic hate thread
>day ruined

Attached: 1603152116010.jpg (750x723, 311.11K)

the problem is corruption breeds corruption. Even if you have honest people, they will see the advantages that dishonest people have. If you are poor and hardworking (and honest), chances are you will not see any wealth increase. You'll see your dishonest neighbor be better off because they cheat the system, and you will doubt your moral values. You add the lack of education and also having to provide for a family when you are young, then succumbing to corruption is the easiest path to take.
The other scenario is that you have a strong moral background. When you have thugs and cartels running the show, even if you manage to not bend the knee to corruption peacefully, then you become an obstacle that needs to be removed by force by the system. Maybe as an individual you can protect yourself and fight back, but that is rarely the case when you have family or loved ones that can easily be hurt of killed in order for you to bend the knee.

Is this a decent take?

>
R: 31 / I: 7▶
>If Mexicans and spics are such hard workers then why are their countries dysfunctional shitholes?

Bitch please. Have you even been to Canada or America lately

You are fucktarded

They work hard to be payed 2 dollars an hour by foreign corporations who are stealing all of their natural recourses

this is bait lol

You don’t know what problems are. You don’t know what hard work is.

Low IQs can leech of system and society built by high IQ people until system collapses like US now. But latin america are low IQ societies and there is nothing to leech from, they can't create value it must be stolen. Spics and nigger can succeed in the West because it was built first by white men.

If spics are hard workers then should’ve fixed theirselves, culture, society, country by now. That’s what I mean. Hard working people don’t produce shitholes. America is turning to shit because of hardworking spics btw

Why so desperate for feedback leaf? Did a Mexican trucker honk you off the wrong side of the bed?

They are the perfect foot soldier, they are stupid, violent and obeditent.
Kek, imagine calling anyone fat, creatura.

You are physically present at work sites. You mostly just get drunk and fuck off. The hardworking spic is a meme.

we only come here for the money
the mexican peso aint what it used to be

I’m unvaxxed but spics here ain’t.

If spics were smart and hardworking they would have already removed themselves from the planet.

I could go for a good torta. Last good one I had was in San antonio.