I can't believe this is the first legitimate dictator in North America

Attached: 1644278740155.jpg (640x960, 118.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxcvfOS4Zh8
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1490845442426679298
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You think the wef are going to off him for messing this up so bad? I have a feeling he will be assassinated shortly

the digits don't lie fren
your fellow leaf got the nines and predicted just that, kek will deliver

Dude is def not based. Could not imagine the leader of my country saying that he is raising his son to become a feminist.

Luckily for you, you will probably get a Jewish guy next just like France

I fucking hope so. You can't scoop shit out of a diaper. You got a change the whole thing.

Attached: 1644279536522.webm (478x480, 1.73M)

Why can't you believe it? He's the bastard son of Fidel Castro. It's in his genes.

he's not.
Canada was always a dictatorship.
and its not by a prime minister its by the Governor General
you just gawk over the Prime minister, and all a prime minister is, its complimentary title for the party that's majority in parliament.

He is the son of Castro and his mother was a whore.

So our dictator is some fat chug woman? If only you knew how bad things really are.

I should have said The first publicly ousted "bad guy" dictator.

All the guy had to do was step down, but now he double down. There is no winning back the public opinion. We can only get worse from here on out. It's going to get to a point where they drag him out in the street. All because he's too childish to step down.

no the documents that give the Governor General power have been forged illegally and unlawfully since 1931

Because Canadians don't excel at anything anymore.

prime minister is a complimentary title, it means nothing.
you pretend the sock puppet is important because he's on the TV, and you've partaken in a democratic process that has no accountability to the people.
the prime minister means fuck all.

what matters is that government live action roleplaying as a colony of itself.

Attached: 1de.gif (627x502, 940.08K)

D I C T A T O R
I
C
T
A
T
O
R

Attached: castrudeau.gif (401x460, 1.71M)

well, he is a spic.

She's more of a dictator than Trudeau

Attached: dr-bonnie-henry-bc-pho.jpg (640x427, 79.98K)

watch this interview
youtube.com/watch?v=KxcvfOS4Zh8

The CBC is such a shit hack outlet. They cut this woman off, speaking the truth in the house right now live- and put some webcam indian liberal POS to apologize for trudeau. Wow. So blatant, and the CBC host looks like a nazi doctor.

he's a joke of a dictator, guy fled the province because of honks

correct, you should be holding the premiers feet to the fire.
as per section 109 of the British North America Act of 1931 the land belongs to the provinces.

I can't beleive he hasn't popped up yet to say anything at all even on recorded video.
I was just reading a French Canadian journalist who said he's like a small child who thinks if he closes his eyes tight he can make the terrifying thing go away.

We're all brutal realists here according to our unique lights. I don't think Justin does that. I think he's lived in a bubble of praise and adoring sycophants all his life and he thought he could just say anything and it would be good. When he suddenly realized he'd been pushed by his masters into releasing a shitstorm on his head he just freaked the fuck out.
Somebody should start a sticky office pool here on when he'll appear to speak again

The things i'm seeing from politicians from both the US of A and Canada (amongst other countries like Australia) are identical to what "leaders" from the third world such as Argentina were doing for decades. Its baffling watching first world countries behave like literal shitholes. Its specially dumbfounding how people let this politicians spit on them nonchalantly.
This strategy of disappearing on national crisis and act as if nothing is happening is exactly what they do here.

Attached: 49494984948.jpg (651x555, 182.14K)

He climbed out of his spider hole to double down and scold Canadians once again.

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1490845442426679298

NOW - Canada's PM Trudeau: "Individuals are trying to blockade our economy, our democracy, and our fellow citizens' daily lives. It has to stop."