Finland and Sweden are preparing to join NATO quickly in case Russia invades Ukraine

Finland and Sweden are preparing to join NATO quickly in case Russia invades Ukraine

bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-01-10/russia-is-pushing-finland-and-sweden-toward-nato

Attached: 220124c-001.jpg (2200x1250, 1003.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8X7Ng75e5gQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How quickly? The iskander flight time to Helsinki is 5 minutes.

I don't think it's going to happen during the current leftist government. However, I'm quite certain that pro-NATO cuckservative party Kokoomus wins the next parliamentary elections.

nothing ever happens

Attached: 1629306508468.gif (250x232, 382.62K)

They probably have contingency plans in case Russia does invade. The big fear for Finland and Sweden was that Russia would seize Gotland or Kokar island and then prevent NATO membership by that fact that this automatically means both countries have territorial disputes.

two weeks

I don't know people here think that Russia invading Ukraine means that they're also going to invade Finland.

Doesn’t make sense from a geopolitical standpoint for Russia to invade Binland. A few reasons for Russia for take some clay back from Ukraine (which I don’t personally care about, not my problem)

Damn defeated the Ruskies and Krauts but the international bankers finally defeated them.

Gotta hand it to Glowniggers. They know how to subvert countries.

Just made their controlled media cry about Russia for two weeks and viola two more additions to NATO, one of the richest countries in the world.
Russia can't do anything against this pilpul and chuzpah

All this because mutts dont mind their oun country

yeah just who told jewtin to mass his armies near Ukraine?

>opinion
>nu/pol/ eats it up
ofc

>russia playing coy so globohomo can accelerate its reach on the expense of the goy
a tale as old as time

Nords aren't even human. They need Slavic genes immediately.

Attached: 1614935493424.jpg (862x1030, 313.38K)

Laine and Pulju?

who is this swedebros?

Attached: Skärmavbild 2022-02-08 kl. 01.36.18.png (556x1252, 1003.72K)

If you can get it to work, impotent.

Looks like she has something stuck up her ass

They are unlikely to join NATO. Whether in NATO or not Finnish security thinking would not change. Agreements are toilet paper when war breaks out.

Attached: aputar.jpg (1024x768, 98.08K)

Why doesn't Russia just join NATO and block all Finnish and Swedish attempts to join?

Because then china would invade russia.

And Russia would have all its NATO allies to help.

>russia takes all the casualties
>nato streps in at the last second to """help"""
You need to be invaded so bad.

Because USA told us in 2000 we will never be in NATO since NATO only purpose in balkanization and genocide of Russia. Here is the biggest redpill you will ever swallow
youtu.be/8X7Ng75e5gQ