Calling all Leafs

Urgent call to all hosers, report in all leafbros. Governor General's office is getting swamped with requests from citizens demanding the government call a Vote of No Confidence in the Prime Minister.

I spent an hour on hold today but I got through to register my complaint. I know dozens on the ground at Honkening where I am are doing the same.

Do your duty schizos, bring the honks to the phone-lines of the globohomo.

See pic rel for instructions to call 6139938200.

The honks will continue until freedom improves.

Attached: 20220207_181459.jpg (718x1475, 198.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wattsupwiththat.com/2022/02/04/green-wrecking-ball-germany-clearing-undisturbed-1000-year-old-forest-make-way-for-massive-wind-park/
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Ok bro consider it done.

What is the heart?

Bumping for the based leafbros. HONK!

Attached: Trudeau-b4n-after.png (1080x621, 721.33K)

Calling now, rake it up boys

Why are Germans like this

wattsupwiththat.com/2022/02/04/green-wrecking-ball-germany-clearing-undisturbed-1000-year-old-forest-make-way-for-massive-wind-park/

Attached: 113C79DD-1648-4F02-B553-19D43B3781FC.jpg (677x800, 153K)

sent :)

I current reside in the united states but I grew up and was born in Canada would I still be able to call and voice my concerns, leafbros? I still have family in Canada

What is the deal here?

Freemason cops are desperately trying to stop the honk on behalf of Trudeau. Trudon't

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Freemason cops.jpg (596x370, 97.77K)

>Governor General's office
>swamped with requests from citizens
Hahahahhahahhahahahahhahahajahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
Is the precise reaction they had.

holy... based.

OP is a chad

I am doing it now

That was their reaction until recently, but not anymore.

It seems to be growing. Can't really stop this now. Any cop reading this should flip.

They will do this to try to ztop their persecution for their crimes and treason, castro is probubly beggin for this... lol

Expected.

But nothing can stop the World Wide Freedom Convoy and Arrests for the Ceimes Against Humanity.

Also, I declare Canada a Republic.
Does it count, yet? lol

Love fren

Done & done

Bump

Bump

The Emperor Protects Brother

I got this number... source my fucking awesome immagination.

Beep Beep Bitches.

Fast, how, I m still on hold

The Emperor Protects Brother

wtf is a vote of no confidence and why cant you just kill trudeau instead?

The Emperor Protects Brother.

>a vote of no confidence

?? Same question

I am still on the line

Service Garuntees Citizenship. The Emperor Protects Burger Bro.

Do your duty to the leaf.

Yes, but you must send the concerns via official protocol, you shall find the nearest Canadian Goose Rep and the Goose shall provide to you the means, that is Goose Post and a Horn.

Use the Goose Post by attaching a message to it, and use the honk to send it off.
Please note, World Wide Honking varient may spread quicker then the Goose can fly in your voiced concern.
And either way your concern shall be known and heard.
Lol.

TlDr: Canadian Citizens are able to demand direct action through head of state Government.Gen. Ah viola le personal secretary's direct line in Ottawa. Honk to the top.

The Emporer Protects Leaf Bro.

>wtf is a vote of no confidence
Basically the rest of the government saying "You're shite. Fuck off".

The aperons of the flashers kf their shame!

Some idiots no doubt it represents hard work, and some think its th garden of Eden shame covering as selfawarness and knowledge is recived... depending on their level...and other Bullshit stories.

But it is to this day used as they flash eachother but naked by lifting their aperons in ceremonies that also are highly illegal and immoral given other activities they undertake during those ceremonies.

Evil fucks.
Turnips and torches.
Fuckers.

Do You Doubt The Infinite Power of Kek Heretic?

The Emperor Protects Brother!