FASCIST SEETHE THREAD #10542 - MY ENTHUSIASM GONE EDITION

Ready for a fresh log of your enemy's tears?

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-151825_Reddit.jpg (1080x1570, 469.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ottawa/comments/smqmj3/so_let_me_get_this_straight_the_canadian_womens/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
twitter.com/PolcaDorka/status/1490753390296682497
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ready for a fresh log of your enemy's tears?

Feed me leaf

GIVE ME THE SALT

>We need to get this under control
>We
This child unironically identifies with the people in controls and considers himself one of them, just because he obeys them. Sad.

Why are their minds already made up that this protest is bad?

There's absolutely no discussion of the health, economic or social cost of the mandates, let alone the health concerns of the vaccines themselves.

I could understand them taking such a stance at the start of the pandemic purely out of fear, but we now have years of data to draw upon, we have retrospect.

So let me get this straight: The Canadian women's hockey team wore N95 masks while easily beating Russia 6-1 at the Olympics...but some people are so inconvenienced by having to wear a mask that they're holding the city of Ottawa under siege & claiming it's all about "freedom?"

Or is the argument is not that the masks are too much of an inconvenience, but rather that it's a further abandonment of our freedoms to authority???

Imho it's the typical conservative argument that "we would rather donate to charity than pay taxes to ensure charities need not exist."

faggot

It's all so tiresome

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-153202_Reddit.jpg (1079x1146, 375.8K)

Because THESE protestors are nazis. Nazis are bad

>faggot
This isn't a roll call

Sort by controversial, is based

That's from the reddit lmao

Blessed be our salt miners. Sending you good energy from down south brother. Sic semper tyrannis

Attached: 1643551202317.gif (1024x256, 715.14K)

>women's hockey team
that's just women's sports though, they barley exert themselves compared to men

This is political football. Choose your team and worship them. Offer up your life in exchange for the 'right side.' Obey your team's doctrine at all personal cost.

People who participate in political football, of which most do, receive their opinions from someone else. Their opinions don't belong to them. They're incapable of thinking for themselves at a fundamental level, therefore they require a football team to tell them what to do.

reddit.com/r/ottawa/comments/smqmj3/so_let_me_get_this_straight_the_canadian_womens/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

>that's just women's sports though, they barley exert themselves compared to men
Rural folk are too sexist...

>Pretending it's only about mask mandates and not about mystery jewjuice being forced upon people causing permanent damage
Oy vey. Oi gevalt. It's annudah shoah, shut it down.

>Much both sides
Back to plebbit

you're countries hockey team wore masks during a game. you're designated as a faggot too.

>Muh both sides
Back to plebbit

They're not fascists.

This kind of virtue signalling is unreal
Fuck Canada

>That's from the reddit lmao
Yeah, very slightly edited to fit here.

>Police should swear us in so we can start beating protestors with riot gear and the full might of the state behind us
>counter protest? Uh.. its.. kindle cold today
Really makes you think about the kind of people that become police/leftists

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-153619_Reddit.jpg (1080x412, 124.7K)

Slave mentality.

Attached: 1628739022841.jpg (1024x998, 120.43K)

There are only 14 million Jews left on earth. Only 7 million left in israel.

>It's easier to fool a man than to convince him he's been fooled.
>It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

Just like after 9/11, there's now an entire industry built around this.

> gets millions of dollars from corporate sponsors
> 24/7 positive spin TVand print coverage by the media
> all your friends, neighbors, and your employer pay you on the back for being a good person
> somehow you're still the victim
Must be nice bros.

Attached: 1641970535432.gif (262x300, 2.89M)

They do not want to consider the thought that they've been duped, that they cannot be anything but the "good guys".
These are people who fundamentally feel attacked and oppressed when someone looks at them wrong. It's what they have built themselves upon - admitting that maybe they are being the shitty actors here doesn't compute in their tiny drug addled minds.

Attached: 1584398063729.png (1289x720, 509.03K)

who here /bought energy companies 2 years ago/

das rite, me.

Attached: ben_shapiro.jpg (979x979, 110.68K)

So burned were you by the truth you posted twice. What, were you shaking with so much rage you accidentally clicked twice? Maybe you suffered a lapse in memory after the stroke you got from the sunlight.

Imagine believing that you need numbers to win
You just need minions
Pay tax

Spelling mistake in first one, burger bro

These are the people calling us crazy for stating common sense things and understanding the nature of government, while they tailspin into manic insanity trying to explain why their reality isn't false

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-154136_Reddit.jpg (1080x737, 353.1K)

Seeing as your women racemix at rates above 50 percent i would say you need a few more numbers than that. Palestinians always outnumber you in your only homeland. On top of that you are the most vax fucked country on earth with the highest death rates. Seems you wont survive another war with such a tiny minority population.

It's religious
Simple as
They've abandoned the responsibility of consciousness... Here is what Ayn Rand says regarding such:

"Get out of my way," she said.

He shook his head frantically, pressing his back against the door. "Oh Christ, ma'am!" he gulped in the whine of a desperate plea. "I can’t shoot at you, seeing as you come from Mr. Thompson! And I can't let you in against the word of Dr. Ferris! What am I to do? I'm only a little fellow! I'm only obeying orders! It's not up to me!"

"It's your life," she said.

"If you let me ask the chief, he'll tell me, he'll—"

"I won't let you ask anyone."

"But how do I know that you really have an order from Mr. Thompson?"

"You don't. Maybe I haven't. Maybe I'm acting on my own—and you'll be punished for obeying me. Maybe I have—and you'll be thrown in jail for disobeying. Maybe Dr. Ferris and Mr. Thompson agree about this. Maybe they don't—and you have to defy one or the other. These are the things you have to decide. There is no one to ask, no one to call, no one to tell you. You will have to decide them yourself."

"But I can't decide! Why me?"

"Because it's your body that's barring my way."

"But I can't decide! I'm not supposed to decide!"

"I'll count to three," she said. "Then I'll shoot."

"Wait! Wait! I haven't said yes or no!" he cried, cringing tighter against the door, as if immobility of mind and body were his best protection.

"One—" she counted; she could see his eyes staring at her in terror—"Two—" she could see that the gun held less terror for him than the alternative she offered—"Three."

Calmly and impersonally, she, who would have hesitated to fire at an animal, pulled the trigger and fired straight at the heart of a man who had wanted to exist without the responsibility of consciousness.

Last war, did we actually lose population?

That's the most reddit-tier bullshit I've read on this board all month. Emasculate yourself and proceed swiftly to the nearest gas chamber to be with your people.

>This is your mind on liberalism
Truly a mental disease
Savage was right

Bro it might just be some mutt using a VPN don't worry about it lol

Last war Iran didn't have nukes.

Mutt

Hopefully Ottawa police chief resigns

Ottawa's police chief says he has no plans to resign amid criticism of his handling of the trucker protests that have occupied the city's downtown for more than a week. “Absolutely none,” Chief Peter Sloly said when Newstalk 580 CFRA's Leslie Roberts asked whether he has any plans to step down.

Sweet and salty, perfect combo. HONK HONK!

Attached: 7D1ADD3E-8FB3-433B-84FD-CEB6CA2AB684.jpg (944x1024, 71.73K)

You're right, and somehow, they think the opposite. I don't know, man. It's just fucking weird. They all stay in their little hug box, reaffirming propaganda to one another, and there's like no pushback.

Who needs subserve media when you have a population who gets their political opinions from engineered opinion bots, then proceed to reinforce that propaganda onto one another?

There's a little bit of that here, but for the most part, we're extremely toxic and individualistic, so it doesn't work as well.

They're nihilist who don't believe in God, but humans are built to worship something. To most 'nihilist', that something is government.

The government is their god and politics is their religion. "Facts and Logic" becomes faith, and those that don't believe are infidels who must conform.

Because of this, they are ironically MORE religious than any fundamentalist Christian or Muslim

Attached: 1644041108968.jpg (1600x1600, 125.72K)

Meanwhile, police begin arresting honkers.
twitter.com/PolcaDorka/status/1490753390296682497

Your pushing for Iran now, and you dont have any allies left. Even if your survived a war you wont survive the mass cucking from your own females. You can cope and seethe but you wont breed.

Attached: 20210920_093344.jpg (1080x853, 248.38K)

>BRO

>Last war Iran didn't have nukes.
Those in control of Iranian nukes aren't retarded religious fundamentalists. They're hardly even Iranian

>BLM
>Teargassed and beaten

And you are hardly hebrew.