youtu.be/aldVgGxJTQs
>Party!
youtu.be/4mJmvftO7wg
>Paris
youtu.be/EzB82-TRrlE
>TGCFC
rumble.com/vu2ojx-the-great-canadian-freedom-convoy.html

>QRD:
Thousands of trucks across Canada descend onto Ottawa with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates. Join in.

>OTTAWA POLICE:
>No injuries, deaths, riots, theft or EMS interruption on January 29, 2022.
>Canada's Top Doctor Calls for the "Reexamination" of Covid Restrictions
www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-more-sustainable-covid-response-1.6339609
>Trudeau Flees Ottawa
twitter.com/independent/status/1487467779292909569
>Sask. Premier calls for end of cross-border trucker vaccine mandate and proof of vaccination or testing.
twitter.com/PremierScottMoe/status/1487460075102871554
>Alberta lifting restrictions
archive.today/eiDsq

>CTV Poll shows 77% of Canadians support the truckers:
ottawa.ctvnews.ca/community/polls
>54% Canadian support for ending all mandates poll by Angus Reid
twitter.com/AngusReid/status/1488044322192695297

ALL CANADIANS MUST VISIT THEIR LOCAL PARLIAMENT BY 12PM LOCAL TIME TOMORROW. IF TOO FAR, VISIT A MAJOR CITY IF ABLE.

VISIT THE RALLY IF YOU'RE IN OTTAWA. REMAIN RESPECTFUL AND DON'T ANTAGONIZE OTHERS OR BREAK THE LAW

Don't let Ottawa have all the fun, start or join a local HONK!
>Convoy info
action4canada.com/rallies/

>Donation:
givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022

>Shirts
hercsbazaar.ca

Previous Thread

Attached: 1644250099943.jpg (2414x1742, 422.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icrc.org/en/contact
youtube.com/watch?v=dk_Dwwqd2V4
twitter.com/APhilosophae/status/1490787194738520074
trmlx.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/DMED_Report_-_26JAN22.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4-pRgMSCWQc
youtu.be/dj4-jqOMNKs
nationalgeographic.com/history/article/dna-from-biblical-canaanites-lives-modern-arabs-jews
haaretz.com/science-and-health/.premium-12-facts-about-jewish-genetics-1.5375744
christogenea.org/
christreich.christogenea.org/
whitejesus.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

fuck

test

Seeing a lot of pious, hand-wringing calls for "the government" to "just go and talk to them" and discuss where they're really coming from.

It's easy to say this, but which "them" should the government talk to? The guy with the "Fuck Trudeau" flag or the guy with the nazi flag? The ones with a trailer sign calling vaccines a murder conspiracy, or the ones who harassed a homeless shelter's kitchen staff? The one with the 36-hour train horn outside of people's apartments? The ones shitting in snowbanks and drunk at 10AM? The ones at the Terry Fox statue or the ones at the Cenotaph? The ones who don't understand or care about the differences between muncipal, provincial, and federal governments? Or the ones who reject any idea of these differences and instead say they're all conspiring regardless?

In short, who the hell is "them" and what productive and useful discussion is there to have? Who among these people can even be relied on to present an accurate and actionable list of the convoy's alleged grievances?

Even if someone like that could be found, what dialogue do these visionaries imagine could really happen when the government's totally justified answer to almost everything would be "your premises are completely and in some cases comically false, and your conclusions are too"?

>HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

Attached: 1644121561845.jpg (1400x1823, 613.12K)

fifth

hello

Attached: HonklerQuote.jpg (474x494, 30.85K)

Attached: b9f14941e029058073f74390a9fdb0a2c89c48b888a56f145105276029c9af31.jpg (750x787, 83.8K)

post more videos of OPP stealing property and arresting people

I caved and took the jab

Attached: 20220206_105451.jpg (2880x2160, 2.56M)

New
New
New
New

Attached: 1644086397326.jpg (1024x1007, 151.37K)

>who the hell is "them"
the leaders of the convoy organization

WINDSOR CROSSING BLOCKED
>WINDSOR CROSSING BLOCKED
WINDSOR CROSSING BLOCKED
WINDSOR CROSSING BLOCKED
WINDSOR CROSSING BLOCKED

NO WORD IN ANY OF THE MAINSTREAM NEWS. GOOGLE MAPS SHOWS TRAFFIC SEVERALY BACKED UP, BORDER WEBSITE SAYS 2 hour WAIT TO CROSS INTO CANADA.

Accelerate

Daily Reminder Jews are impostors and have no connection to the Ancient Israelite people who are now 100% European Chrisitans.

Attached: Jewsarefake.jpg (782x717, 156.52K)

Initial reply I have received from International Criminal Court. Pic related.

We need all protest anons to document and record all the human rights abuse of the truckers by government agencies. Like forcibly seizing humanitarian supplies of food, and heating fuel in -30 weather, arrests of people trying to run blockades to deliver humanitarian relief supplies like food and heating fuel, government officials making threats, etc.

WE ARE NOT ARGUING ABOUT MANDATES OR VACCINES FOR THIS. We are just documenting criminal persecution of peaceful political dissidents by agents of the Canadian government. Forward evidence to prosecutors in International Criminal Court with reference number in my pic related.

icrc.org/en/contact

Don't fuck around and fuck this up (hard I know). This is serious business, and these people are big enough to push Canadian government around. We need allies like that.

Attached: initial reply.png (795x944, 110.34K)

>Look I typed a word document and shared it on the interwebs meeting
>It's official now
>oops I was on mute I think can you HEAR ME?!

Nothing ever happens

>I just saw Bane and The Joker dancing in the streets hugging each other. When will Batman come and kill them and everyone involved?

>first fuck test
wut mean

I bring you here to say this:

HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK! HONK

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-235402.png (1080x2160, 1.66M)

Attached: 1644219446535.jpg (827x1418, 315.35K)

Windsor ambassador bridge blockade stream

youtube.com/watch?v=dk_Dwwqd2V4

Attached: stream.jpg (1342x745, 86.59K)

The authoritarian left's refusal to even consider lifting the mandates shows how insulated or delusional they really are. In their minds this is just a bump in the road on the way to their promised utopia. They don't understand it is the beginning of a fight that will last the rest of their lifetimes.

New
New
New
New
New
New
New

Attached: file.png (889x650, 279.33K)

You couldn't even get the thread number right. Filtered

I thought Justin was supposed to be Batman you reddit fuck

original post

we still need anons to pressure groups like Red Cross, doctors without borders, etc. to make welfare checks/ deliver humanitarian aid to peaceful political dissident truckers. Need footage of them being denied access at dictator's police checkpoints, seizure of humanitarian relief supplies, etc.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT MANDATES OR VACCINES. IT IS ABOUT INHUMANE AND CRIMINAL TREATMENT OF PEACEFUL POLITICAL DISSIDENT TRUCKERS, AND SUPPORTERS.

I have contacted the International Criminal Court in the Hauge seeking assistance for crimes against humanity related to the developing humanitarian crisis in Ottawa of persecution of dissidents., Pic related. I encourage others to do the same.
Contact here;

[email protected]

I have also requested the assistance of the International Committee of the Red Cross to deliver humanitarian relief supplies to the persecuted dissidents.
Contact here:

icrc.org/en/contact

Also contact your local Red Cross chapters.

They are resorting to 3rd world criminal African dictator type tactics and should be treated as such. They DO NOT get a pass just because they are in Ottawa, Canada.

Attached: report crimes against humanity.png (1298x552, 104.21K)

A lot of one word posts in here
You boys wouldn't be shitposting, would you?
Sure hate to legislate against that

That's why they have Levantine DNA?

Why two threads you niggers

Attached: 16442.png (1080x1293, 707.25K)

great this fucking autist again

> pre written pasta
Why don't you fuck off and mind your business lord tunderin Jesus, I'll take ya outside and beat the fucking face off ya

That's a sad tube.

WINDSOR CLOSED
>WINDSOR CLOSED
WINDSOR CLOSED
>WINDSOR CLOSED
WINDSOR CLOSED
>WINDSOR CLOSED
WINDSOR CLOSED
>WINDSOR CLOSED
WINDSOR CLOSED
>WINDSOR CLOSED
WINDSOR CLOSED
>WINDSOR CLOSED
WINDSOR CLOSED
>WINDSOR CLOSED

honk honk

Attached: leafchestenvy.jpg (1024x988, 224.3K)

Stock up on food/water if you’re near the Windsor blockade bros

Attached: 146EEB93-3CF4-49A8-9E8F-9A5AD04D1AC3.jpg (1024x946, 117.87K)

Those eyes are dead

Attached: HonkOG.webm (720x720, 984.96K)

Ignore this

Things done for the greater good are often wrought with significant evil

Due to trucks with AIDS

ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION

WE NEED TO GER ORGANIZED REPLY TO THIS POST WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ID SO WE CAN MEET UP

Attached: file (2).jpg (640x640, 89.36K)

Attached: GOKU FUCK YOU UP THE ASS.jpg (1024x681, 470.55K)

Attached: goosehunt trudeau canada attack.gif (1280x720, 2.4M)

A quick look at what is contained inside the leaked DMED Database.

US active duty service members from the year 2021 show a marked rise (often 300-500%) in many categories of disease and injury rate when compared to the previous 5 year avg.
twitter.com/APhilosophae/status/1490787194738520074
trmlx.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/DMED_Report_-_26JAN22.pdf

Cerebral Infarctions up 393%
Bell's Palsy up 319%
Guillain-Barre Syndrome up 250%
Immunodeficiencies up 275%
Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura up 322%
Menstrual Irregularity up 476%
Unspecified Chest Pain up 1,529%
Dyspnea and Shortness of breath up 905%
Acute Myocardial Infarction up 269%
Acute Pericarditis up 175%
Pulmonary Embolism up 467%
DIC - Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation up 1,175%
HIV up 590%
MS/Demyelinating Disease up 487%
Neoplasms up 296%
Nontraumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage/ICH up 312%
Spontaneous Abortion up 306%
Thrombocytopenia up 242%
And the list goes on, and on, and on. Do NOT let anyone tell you that there is not clear evidence or a mountain of data to suggest that vaccines are having severe side effects on thousands upon thousands of individuals.

live youtube.com/watch?v=4-pRgMSCWQc

is the city council back to having their weekly meltdown yet?

My name is Beth Ann Wright, an attorney in the United States.

I have been watching the TruckersForFreedom with interest. This evening I saw a video that purports to be Canadian police officers in Ottawa seizing fuel from truckers posted with a timestamp of 6:35 pm CST by Rebel News (in a message forwarded from Covid Red Pills channel) in the TruckersForFreedom Telegram channel.

These Canadian police officers are committing War Crimes in violation of GENEVA CONVENTION RELATIVE TO THE PROTECTION OF CIVILIAN PERSONS IN TIME OF WAR OF AUGUST 12, 1949, ARTICLE 30 APPLICATION TO PROTECTING POWERS AND RELIEF ORGANIZATIONS, PARAGRAPH 1. RIGHT OF COMMUNICATION, 1. PRINCIPLE, p. 174. See also THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS OF 12 AUGUST 1949 COMMENTARY, Jean S. PICTET, pp. 213-215.

The Truckers and other members of the public are "Protected Persons" under Article 30, and have the "absolute right" to "protest" inter alia and receive "material relief" from "any organization that might assist them." Moreover, the Canadian police force has an affirmative duty such that the "Detaining or Occupying Powers [the Canadian police force] shall facilitate as much as possible visits to protected persons by the representatives of other organizations whose object is to give spiritual aid or material relief to such persons" inter alia. Id.

Therefore, the Canadian police officers are committing War Crimes against Protected Persons under the Geneva Convention 4, Article 30, Paragraph 1, 1. Principle by seizing fuel from Protected Persons. The Canadian police are advised to immediately Cease and Desist such War Crimes. The Protected Persons are advised to remain peaceful; record the names and images of anyone potentially committing War Crimes; and, request assistance from "Protecting Powers," namely, the Global Military Alliance. See id.

Beth Ann Wright, JD, OTR/L

Kek USA doesnt even care about Detroit
This is gonna be another Trudeau\Ford mess

Now that's an Asian I'd like to fuck.

Bags of milk don't look like that

Attached: 1643935019692.jpg (1903x941, 263.54K)

youtu.be/dj4-jqOMNKs

Attached: Ott.jpg (1253x815, 140.35K)

Comfy thread
Comfy thread
comfy thread
comfy thread

Are canadians the strongest white people?

Attached: 57142725.png (800x533, 253.71K)

Fuck off sliding nigger

Attached: g6y43ds6.gif (220x183, 316.21K)

Where the fuck has Ford even been? I know Ottawa is mainly federal now but, it's still an Ontario city.

>wrong thread number
>trying to split thread
Fuck off, this is the correct thread number and was posted first which means it is the correct thread.

Why are you fags splitting the threads

Dont let the side down

Attached: German_ancestry_in_the_USA_and_Canada.png (1749x1740, 95.66K)

They don't need to talk to any one individual, per se. Simply acknowledging the truckers' single unifying demand (end the covid mandates), would be a massive step in the right direction. Another step would be: Explaining why ending the mandates can't be done or end at least some of the mandates.

This isn't rocket science. If they are so incompetent that they can't figure out this simple strategy, then maybe they should resign.

you just had to ask for the bakery bro

You’re Right.

its a shill

CSIS is desperate.

I just came back to NS from Ottawa. I could only be there for 6 hours in the protest before driving back! The protest is still as strong as ever. I could only give them 8 bags of salt, and when I asked what they else needed they replied "peace and patience". May God Bless you all.

>mfw you have to put up a fake kitchen to hide your location
>asks for 2 week delay

Attached: file.png (876x642, 303.12K)

Destroying in the name of good is the highest joy for the soulless. Look at their "counter-protests". Never ignite a fight and always be defensive instead of passive.

>i am a good girl
>praise me

They ALWAYS have those dead eyes

Well most anons are over there

Didnt have time to read the (You)s heres a link to the comfy thread
Comfy
comfy
comfy
comfy

Attached: B8862A02-FE4C-4B47-9D89-5CE30DE54B37.jpg (660x715, 49.12K)

Based brother. Jews are not the race of the ancient Israelites, nor was Jesus Christ a kike. To believe so, is to agree with the Jews and take for granted whether they are telling the truth.
Jews are descendants of the ancient enemies of the Israelites, the Canaanites/Edomites -- as proven by DNA.
>Jewish Canaanite descent:
nationalgeographic.com/history/article/dna-from-biblical-canaanites-lives-modern-arabs-jews

They are a mixed race of lactose intolerant merchants. Therefore, they could not have been warriors and farmers as the Israelites of antiquity were, having been promised their land of milk and honey.

>Jewish lactose intolerance: haaretz.com/science-and-health/.premium-12-facts-about-jewish-genetics-1.5375744

>Yet in the prophecy of Zechariah 14:21 concerning the day of Yahweh, Yahweh God promises to destroy the Canaanites.
"Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto Yahweh of armies: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of Yahweh of armies."

>Opens Bible to read Song of Solomon
>King Solomon described as "white and ruddy"
>"His eyes are as doves, by the pools of waters, washed with milk, sitting by the pools."
>King Solomon was a white man with rosy cheeks and blue eyes
>Jesus was descended from King Solomon
>Based white Jesus
>Researches the facts presented at christogenea.org/ and realizes it is the end of the rabbithole
If the Bible were about Jews, the Acts of the Apostles would be a collection of charitable tax write off forms.

christogenea.org/ - Greatest source for Biblical truth pertaining to the White race, the chosen people of God.
christreich.christogenea.org/ - Podcast Series on the Book of Revelations and the fulfillment of its prophecies throughout history and in the modern day.
whitejesus.info/ - Directory of Christian Identity sources.

Attached: 106 Replies 0 Responses.png (1066x1082, 270.96K)

Attached: 1643565346514.jpg (610x907, 396.82K)

have some more koreans love fucking germans

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 2.03.35 AM.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

May God Bless you, and God Bless Canada as well

Honking I'm honking

Attached: Dolly-Parton-earlymid.jpg (225x346, 84.62K)

Attached: fb.jpg (559x316, 26.75K)

Wouldn't say it's "most", it's literally split between this and the other.

Houston can't crush our spirit. Thanks user

Attached: bluenose_dx9uSCQ.jpg (847x568, 54.32K)

The legislative process is just a zoom meeting and a word document.
>support your govt eh

Attached: file.png (855x587, 152.77K)

What stream are we watching?

I need to find a church that talks about this stuff
but it probably doesn't exist

Honk!

Can you faggots stop doubling up threads?

Something needs to be honked

Attached: 20220207_151930.jpg (564x704, 187.63K)

I firmly believe that this convoy is a means in which Biblical prophecy is to be fulfilled, a trumpet which gathers the children of Israel in their hour of trouble. Where we are in prophecy must be heard.

We are witnessing the prophecies of Mystery Babylon unfold before our very eyes:

"Because your merchants were the great men of the earth! Because by your pharmaceuticals have all the nations been deceived!"
(Rev 18:23 CNT)

"We tried to heal Babylon, but she was not healed: let us forsake her, and depart every one to his own country: for her judgment has reached to the heaven."
(Jeremiah 51:9)

"Babylon" is the globalist, zionist trade system which today oppreses the children of Israel, the White Europeans scattered among all ends of the earth. Should we repent and reject their sinful usury based economic system which "sells the souls of men", then it shall surely fall. That collapse is immediately followed by prophecies indicicating Christ's return, where He makes war with the wicked, and the children of Israel spoil those who spoiled them (Ezekiel 39).

What can we do to pave the way for the Prince?

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
(2 Chron 7:14)

christogenea.org/ is a great resource which serves to prove who God's people are today and what must come in this time of Jacob's trouble.

"Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: Who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? Let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say,it istruth. Yearemy witnesses, saith YHWH" (Isa 43:9)

Put away your sins. Come out from among them: touch not the unclean, and you will be recieved. May this convoy bring about an international repentance, and may the horns of Jehrico commence!

Attached: die adamische weisse rasse.jpg (960x737, 98.4K)