HAPPENING: SUPERNOVA EXPLOSION CLOSE TO EARTH THIS YEAR 2022

Astronomers have been predicitng that a star of a close constellation could explode in 2022 forming a supernova for years.
This supernova will be so close to Earth that you will be able to see it on the sky it will be so bright that it will clear up the night sky
It could potentially affect the Earth with catastrophic consequences, the exact date will be somewhere in May 2022
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4091604/Mark-calendars-dazzling-supernova-appear-sky-2022-predict-astronomers.html

Attached: CY4OQH4KIJEURNGE7YVWWTW56A.jpg (1200x675, 34.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KIC_9832227
calvin.edu/news/archive/team-of-researchers-challenge-bold-astronomical-prediction
vigourtimes.com/mysterious-object-4000-light-years-from-earth-releases-a-giant-burst-of-energy-three-times-an-hour/
bitchute.com/video/6E3j9wpzSq01/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 75FC42C9-63C1-4070-84E1-547A9DB5CFCE.jpg (490x564, 73.04K)

2 MORE WEEKS

HAPPENING: I have an average sized penis, it's about 5.6 inches - thoughts? will i make it bros?

I'm not a plant. Not my problem.

Killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

Christ is coming.

HOLY SHIT 2 MORE WEEKS AHHHHHHHHHHH

Kill yourself

if the digits allow it, this will be a portal opening to other realms. We are not told the truth about our sky.

Attached: 1633629705838.jpg (474x381, 25.18K)

look forward for the 16th may guise
>inb4 astronooomer

So this is why the billionaires are trying to “block out the Sun”… they actually want to block out cosmic radiation that could lead to a jump in our evolution

>exact date
>sometime in may 2022
I've had just about enough "science" in these last two meme-virus years

If we’re seeing it now it already happened thousands of years ago cope might be able to detect using background radiation ahead of time quantum entanglement and whatnot. cope. seethe. but those are facts

I read the article.

>Will be ONE of the brightest stars in the night sky, if it even occurs
>Will occur in 2022, give or take a YEAR, no month provided.
>"One in a million chance to predict the explosion"
>Article doesn't mention any "catastrophic consequences"

Its literally a nothing burger. Return to your daily lives.

Ravens will starve

>seen from Earth from millions of light years away
thing blew up a long, long time ago. not happening

blue beans

Attached: 1643666628393.jpg (1006x1024, 171.12K)

Closest star that can even go supernova I think is like 25 light-years away? Literally nothing to worry about lol

>n 2017 KIC 9832227, a binary star system, was predicted to merge and produce a red nova by early 2022.[8][9] In September 2018, a typo was discovered in data used for the initial prediction, and it was determined that the merger would likely not take place at the predicted time.[10]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KIC_9832227

calvin.edu/news/archive/team-of-researchers-challenge-bold-astronomical-prediction

It will probably only be a couple hundred light years away and this is enough to fuck us up
at a supernova explosion 100 light years away
>A half of earth could completely melt away
>Earth’s surface temperature could rise as high as fifteen times that of the sun’s surface
>Extinction of humanity and most living beings

Star life cycles are so long that even trying to predict a supernova with a time resolution of years is a monumental and bold undertaking. This supernova could happen tomorrow or 10 years from now.

It will literally just be a bright star in the sky
It will be as bright as Polaris is
Not even the 50th brightest star
It will do nothing to earth and it will look like nothing to earth
It’s a nothingburger

That being said, that does sound pretty cool. I will keep a close eye out in May to see if I can spot it
I probably won’t be able to because I’m rubbish with stars I have never been able to spot Polaris by myself and only spotted the Big Dipper once and I don’t know any other constellations other than the Big Dipper and the Small Dipper but I will still be fun to try and spot it.

People are getting their panties in a bunch about supernovae, when in reality they should be afraid of gamma ray bursters. Those motherfucker could obliterate an entire planet or even star system in a matter of seconds.

Attached: 9304903.png (442x438, 170K)

If it’s a couple hundred light years away, and we see it, then it happened a couple hundred years ago and we have nothing to worry about

Here begins the greatest hoax of all time to justify aliens living along us.

Death by Gamma Ray

holy shit a supernova just flew over my house

What is that in centimeters?

yeah yeah... your """scientists""" are always "predicting" things and nothing ever happens.

I'm Astroooonoming!!!

guuuuyyyyyssssss

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 6.21.48 PM.png (254x695, 98.64K)

HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS!
A SUPERNOVA JUST FLEW OVER MY PLANET!

>located about 1,940 ± 30 light-years away
two fucking thousad light years! noting burger

Just like all the desert kike worshipers
who every year have a new 'world ending
prophecy' lmao the bloodmoon

Holy fuck the book of Revelation is coming true

The closests stars are over four years away. Unless its a GRB, and no star close enough is big enough, itll just be a nice light show.

>vigourtimes.com/mysterious-object-4000-light-years-from-earth-releases-a-giant-burst-of-energy-three-times-an-hour/
. .. .

Attached: a stroll through cosmic eternity.jpg (1742x1080, 257.96K)

Confirmed numerically

Any bigger and you just start to hurt women. Really isn’t worth it.

T. 9 inches.

>could

>It will probably only be a couple hundred light years away and this is enough to fuck us up
So it exploded a couple hundred years ago and will fuck us up in another couple hundred years

>more weeks™!
>trust the science!
Eat shit you monkey nigger

The dot is trying to scape from its tortuous life.
Up and down, non stop. Who wants to live like that?

bitchute.com/video/6E3j9wpzSq01/
Semi-related

Attached: 1631345656189.png (1500x1800, 661.9K)

This was my shit earlier today, am i gonna make ot?

Attached: totallynormalbowlmovement.jpg (1862x2685, 512.4K)

The odds are infinitesimally low, but yeah a beam from a quasar could be hurdling through space right toward us now. In the blink of an eye everything that is and was would turn into a cloud of particles, most of which would instantly vaporize. Kind of humbling to think about when you’re looking up at night.

oh fuck it’s happening