I'm an "anchor baby" who regularly roams around on pol

Father is Mexican, mother is Salvadoran, I live in a "sanctuary" city in California, I'm in my mid 20's now, ask me anything

Attached: Mexican_American_Flag_865a9d13-3cbb-4634-8bcf-b82a597cb7ae-prv.jpg (750x421, 124.22K)

Ask anything

what makes you think your miserable existence interests us

Go back fucking orc.

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-165950~2.png (720x461, 467.33K)

have you figured out that the only white women willing to fuck you are using you as a weapon against their absent or neglectful fathers, and that before long they'll turn that same spirit against you, by becoming fat, vindictive, retarded, and child abusing?

Kill yourself shitskin

It obviously does given the board

does your mom make papusas?

Do you ever consider going back to your home, rather than sucking up our resources?
How many times a day do you accidentally think you are American? Bc you’re not

Here's your whore mother, she sucks nigger cock and smells like shit, all you disgusting fat beaners must die the worst and most painful of deaths

Attached: 2016-11-18-1479481611-5476220-RS17374_042016_GAPP_MorganArnold01scr.jpg (850x567, 167.35K)

eeeeeewwwww

I'm a virgin, I have never kissed anybody, there's not even any "white women" around here, if you're talking about the Mexicans in general, I'd say they only care about fucking white woman, that's it

Good job mexicorn, you won the lottery. Do good and have a nice life. Remember, niggers are lazy pieces of shit.

Spics mutts have no home, they belong nowhere, their destiny and duty is to die, kill them on sight.

Welcome to Uni--
>California
Fuck off faggot

She hardly makes that, she used to before when we were younger. She makes other foods

Why do you have those weird clowny indigenous faces. Fucking hell

>I'm a virgin, I have never kissed anybody
that's not true, youve kissed yourself in the mirror

What home? California? I'm already here.

How does it feel to turn tricks for the DNC?

Attached: 843E0F4C-B502-4F8E-93BC-77AED9CA7B97.jpg (720x737, 73.69K)

Do you work? Are you studying?

>I gotta.... gottta croooossss
>Finna giv bir' to more hell spawns

More of you spic mother and you.

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-171022~2.png (720x376, 528.44K)

Be honest. How much free shit does your family bilk from the taxpayers.

Can I have some drugs?

You gay, or any kind of insane?
Habla español?
If you had to choose, would you go to El Salvador or México?

when do you plan on moving back

Do you like living in California?

please stay away

Checked .

>You're not white.

>You're not niggers either, but that still doesn't make you white.

>Your people don't belong in America.

>For every attractive Mexican woman you post there's ten thousand ogres you call women in your country.

>You brag about your people being trad, but nearly all spics who come to America vote Democrat.

>We're not going to ally with people that are too stupid, weak, and cowardly to fix their own country and flee here instead.

>Neither you nor castizo offspring can keep America alive, let alone strong.

>The children of Mexican American relationships more often than not hate white America and their white ancestry.

>Whatever redeeming qualities you say your race has, they're due to Spanish DNA, and don't outweigh the negatives of your indigenous DNA.

>You guys constantly shill for a Mexican-White American alliance because you know you're dumb and weak and desperately want to be on our level through miscegenation.

>Your larp alliance is nothing but a sugar coated gibsmedat and a coping mechanism.

>Your shill posts aren't fooling anyone. Accept your place on this board, and in the world, or fuck off.

what is your IQ. Only answer if you have had a legitimate professional test.

That's funny, a guy from Mexico, thinking he's white.

Idk, why does anybody look the way that they do.

It feels like nothing.

No, and no

You can reply more than one person, newfag