IT'S HAPPENING

DAVE RUBIN SAYS SOMETHING INSANELY HUGE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1490711633894809612

Attached: happening.png (600x317, 28.88K)

i dont care about this kike or what he tweets.

Rogan is bailing on spotify . Year of the chud continues

Oh hey there fellow right winger. Chuck some shekels this way if you enjoy free speech
LET'S GO BRANDON !!!!!!!!!11!!!

Chud bros...we won

it'll be retarded dumb and gay like op

Digis decide what it is.

and it's me getting a boner

Yeah? I just took a dump. Prepare to be gassed

rubin owns rumble, rogan is going to come over.

But rogan cucking a second time and removing his own episodes off spotify (probably because he planned to leave the platform and is taking his stuff with him) makes him look like a huge faggot.

>>Kike *faggot*

Get it straight

yeah, i'll bet. heard this one before. wake me up when there's a real happening

Attached: 1643516939468.png (550x406, 57.43K)

He's going to open a fag Onlyfans page?

20000% that it's going to be a minor crap nobody gives a shit about

can I have a taste user? please oh please user i want to suck on your peener

I sharted

The Overlords are under the ground.
First we need to exterminate the surface zogbots, military mercenaries, bureaucrats, politicians and other clowns standing in the way.

Second, we need to seize heavy duty mining equipment and descend in to the lower levels, this is where the glowniggers and other private mercenaries reside. These lower level demons have access to higher technologies most likely, nevertheless they need to be exterminated or at least pushed back deeper below the ground. Eventually they all need to be exterminated, but it's important to clear out the first levels below the ground. Beneath all major cities there are several networks of underground facilities and tunnels that accomodate these glowniggers and their information gathering apparatus, this is where they pull the strings from. Without intelligence they have no power to rule and to coordinate their psyops and manipulations.

tldr; they are underground and need to be dealt with, whole earth needs to be drilled like swiss cheese and the Overlords and their mercenaries exterminated

we'll finally get to hear our heroes like dave rubin, ben shapiro and joe rogan talk about israeli war crimes..

2 more weeks! Ammiright!?

Attached: 1530671843302.jpg (1200x1149, 138.11K)

It isn't Paddock's HDD being leaked, that comes later.

>faggot kike twats something
>better create a thread

the more leafs change the more they stay the same

PURPLE BROS IT'S OVER

Attached: Global Consciousness Project Dot.png (452x536, 83.86K)

soldier boy getting unbanned from twitch

Absolutely fucking nothing beyond happoonerfags moving on to the next fruitless prediction of a happening

guise things are about to change bigtime. not much longer boys. just wait until you see these changes. oh boy you're going to be glad you waited. guise things are about to change bigtime. not much longer boys. just wait until you see these changes. oh boy you're going to be glad you waited. guise things are about to change bigtime. not much longer boys. just wait until you see these changes. oh boy you're going to be glad you waited. guise things are about to change bigtime. not much longer boys. just wait until you see these changes. oh boy you're going to be glad you waited.

SOMETHING INSANELY HUGE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: Hell.jpg (201x249, 5.44K)

Nothingburgers

EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IN LIFE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE SOMETHING SO BIG I CAN NOT GO INTO IT IN TWO WEEKS WATCH THE SKIES

i'm surprised he didn't use the ron paul gif

Rubin's a Rumble insider, so my guess is that Rogan's about to jump to Rumble

let me guess: fucking nothing, as usual

(((RUBEN)))

Your mum can fly?

seasons change but im always gay

>he's getting a sex change.

wow

If a get Terry Davis comes out of hiding and glowniggers all spontaneously combust

Attached: 1532050146275.jpg (1029x1544, 345.02K)

I've never seen social media e-celeb who said something huge is about to happen to ever - not once- deliver anything of interest.

Awwwwww sweet pea, is Honkey getting you down?

A faggot kike taking dick is not, in itself, huge news.

RUBIN SANDWICH

Jordan Peterson announcing a run for some kind of political leadership position, calling it now.

Fpbp

Bloomberg news

HOLY TURN ON CNN . THE US JUST INVADED RUSSIA. JOE WAS TIRED OF WAITING.

ids HABBENING!!!! :OOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 5151511.jpg (1920x1541, 120.86K)

He could still redeem himself if he simply says, “Sorry guys, I cucked under pressure and I was wrong. Fuck the censors, Spotify and their handlers can go fuck themselves.” That’s all it would take. For some reason he doesn’t get it though.

They're bringing back Apple Slice?

He's right.
I've been eating nothing but cheese and bran muffins for weeks and haven't pooped in 4 days.
I feel it welling up deep inside me though and something HUGE is definitely coming.
I'll keep you guys posted

He’s taking a massive cock in his ass tonight.

How did he know bros I just dropped an 18 incher

It was my dick

stop giving attention to this nasty jew

CRISIS AVERTED

Attached: POOB IN CHOOB.png (693x941, 1.07M)

Biden 'promises' he will STOP Nord Stream 2 pipeline turning on if Putin invades Ukraine and tells ALL Americans to leave Kiev: German Chancellor Scholz doesn't mention gas project - but insists he is 'united' with the US against Russia

A HUGE THING JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!!

The McRib is gonna be a permanent menu item?!

He and his husband have adopted a baby boy?

Birch Gold is offering a discount?

Nothing. It will be nothing

Yes, but it will be a HUGE nothing! Like a nothing you've ever seen!

NATO backed Ukraine invades Russia

He's about to upload a 10 hour loop of himself saying "nigger" on YouTube in support of Joe Rogan

He said that 7 hours ago and that tweet was followed up with Rumble offering Joe Rogan 100m.

ayys

keked

Is Dave Rubin responsible for the "ITS HAPPENING" slide threads?

lmao ;-o

I just took a huge shit