You were never free

You were never free.

Attached: 01acc8a200e355db9a83b50c92e48279.jpg (1080x1093, 247.08K)

the us constitution was ahead of its time and to this day remains one of the most free constitutions cope

>1999
No mention of the Lodge in any George Washington biography. Please prove me wrong.

That being said I think technology and freedom as we know it cannot coexist. Technology improves the governments ability to restrict the opposition to a scale of 100

>You were never free
100% true
>Because George Washington and some other founders weren't interested in creating a repressive christian theocracy
No. More like because they settled on slavery, capitalism, hierarchy as their form of government.

U are wrong and everybody knows it

Im sure you read a lot

13 of those who signed it were masons.

Did the masons play both sides in the civil war?

to bad the 1964 civil right's act supersedes it.

I was talking about masonry with my friends and I said none of us could be masons and they seemed kinda surprised by that statement and I told them they look into you background and they want good men I said we couldnt because of drug charges. what do you say masons.

Attached: FDsLFBDVIAwM-3z.png (637x731, 314.67K)

I wish the soul of humanity was worthy of the its own reverence...but it is not.

Attached: JohnWilkesBoothGoldenCircleAbrahamLincolnCivilWar.png (1080x1080, 287.38K)

Definitely disagree with that. Nothing has made government surveillance harder and cooperation easier than Asymmetric Cryptography. Unless you mean "technology" in the flashy jew shit from California sense (smartphones/apps/Facebook etc.)

>hierarchy as their form of government.

Government is hierarchy, retard

Thanks for this. This is great. So deep. So edgy.

how does Asymmetric Cryptography help with drones, cars with cameras, and surveillance cameras covering every square inch in public

He’s made you look a right mug.

>capitalism 1790
You’re a fucking mouth breathing retard. Genuinely a waste of oxygen.

With more privately owned cameras

>hierarchy
LMAO is this supposed to be a bad thing?

wasn't there a wooden masonic symbol in one of the founding fathers' time capsules that was dug up recently? I may be misremembering but they found a box in a statue and it had a masonic symbol in it