14 YEAR OLD BELGIAN GIRL BEATEN BY POLICE FOR NOT WEARING A MASK!!!!

How are people still supporting these lunatics? There is enough material showing their true colors!

Attached: 09184319849190410414 (1) (1).webm (584x848, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NatalieSuB/status/1490678913315622912
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/NatalieSuB/status/1490678913315622912

What a cowardly can't of a cop, somebody should have kicked his head off his shoulders like kicking a field goal, fucking bully cop would deserve it

Now imagine these people are being supported by a big amount of society. That´s the world we are living in currently.

Bumping.

Time to organize convoys worldwide. Honk honk.

Attached: 1644201885142.jpg (500x404, 184.96K)

he'll be lynched for this, right?

Bumping because this shit got to end.

In this current timeline nothing will happen to him. That´s the world we are living in.

>In this current timeline nothing will happen to him.
You sure about that?

Back the blue! He's just doing his job!

WE LOVE OUR COPS!!!

Germany and Austria will be the last ones to fall i tell you that much. This shithole will be the last to give in.

Attached: 1643202697861.jpg (696x394, 51.75K)

They'll have nowhere to go if they'll have convoys coming in from every other direction in Europe.

I don´t think so. No news about the cops being suspended that brutally beaten up the guy in saxony either. They don´t give a fuck about this since it is for "a good cause"

They are scum

If beating people up is for a "good cause" then where's the problem with doing the same to the "savior zogbots"?

No, I've stopped "supporting" the police after 01/06. Fuck the cops, let communities police themselves. The cops don't protect me, they protect Jamal from me.

That´s true but where to go? Berlin? Brüssel?

Police are demon possessed freemasons

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Cops masonry.jpg (720x534, 104.55K)

Didn't even get the head in. What a loser

Steel toe boots to that faggots temple.

She voted for this, no sympathy from me.

All of them.

bump

You should´ve stopped supporting them when they let monkeys go rampage in your inner cities.
There is no problem with that, for us. For them it is because they think the zogs are working in their favor and not against them.

she spit in the cops face
so he beat the nigger behaviorism out of her

If her father doesn't murder at least 12 cops he's not a man. Since people are taking the time to film the assault and not stomping those cops into a puddle they are less than human.

All cops deserve to have acid spat at their faces.

Wtf getting cunny mouth juice straight from the source is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

You're right. I know they were just "following orders" to stand down, but that's the problem. They're just people looking for a paycheck and they don't care how they get it. Fuck the police.

t-that would require one to hold acid in their mouth user

that zogbot probably got a medal and a raise

Imagine a grown adult working at the police has such low impulse control that he beats up a girl that spat in his face. I could also say she spat in his face for the right reason when the faggot told her to put on the mask. Imagine what he is doing with people when the elite tells him he has to fear for his life.

You could just like, I dunno, wear a mask?

>14 year old
>Voted

This

Makes me remember how there was a masonic temple right around the corner wher Chauvin watched FlizzyFloyd die of an overdose. Makes you wonder.

you mean promoted?