Texas chad pulls gun on retard

Who was in the wrong here?

youtu.be/N5QyCifgL4g

Also, in civilized countries (like mine), the carts are linked with small chains and you need to insert a small denomination coin in order to get the cart, you then return the cart, plug the chain back in and get your coin. Simple.

Attached: 1644265926265.jpg (1080x860, 378.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/163546114
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger tier behavior, too lazy to return the cart and resorts to violence

>cart narc
1st world problems.

Both in the wrong but mostly the narc because he started the confrontation.

There was just a thread about this on Any Forums and somebody wrote 100+ posts about how Hitler was trans and Palestinians are overweight in response

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (700x394, 173.89K)

>reject degeneracy

lol wtf

no one cares about stupid shit like this except faggots

The faggot cart narc is obviously in the wrong. I still gleefully await someone beats the shit out of these faggots or shoots/stabs them.

>defending the cart janny
Good goy, return that shopping cart so my wageslaves can be more productive!

Attached: 1641845642122.jpg (400x400, 101.4K)

Beautiful

Lmao that was funny

100% legal in Texas. Dont mess with Texans in their cars just like you dont mess with Texans in their homes. Same laws apply here. In texas you can even shoot em if they're running away

confronts people while being a massive arrogant toolbag and expects no pushback while putting shit on their property? he's lucky he hasnt been joggered yet

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/163546114

Wrong was the guy who wanted to put something on his car. Pull out gun is maybe too much but anyway it's his property and he was about to put something on it.

A: Don't mess with others property.
B: Don't insult others.
C: Don't attack in any way.

If you do any of it and somebody pull gun or shot you well you ask for it.

Fuck these low effort jewtube content faggots.

>Cart Narc needs a jobby job.

I love america.

Land of the brave.

Home of the leave me the fuck alone.

what the fuck

bastion at the threshold guarding the slide from 1st to 3rd.

love the cart narc

Attached: xai4vq0ut7c81.jpg (640x634, 124.21K)

>cart janny

Attached: kek.jpg (426x440, 44.41K)

Based. Fuck “narcs” he shouldn’t have touched his property.

damn that's deep, is the thread still going?

ok sk

Attached: 3d514521572ec2d053453adb2e87a2b6ca4598d74b94f38a841a93cbfefe2d75.jpg (424x558, 68.31K)

hope he gets shot

America is dominated with feminine faggots like you and cart guy.

He's not a chad he's a fucking retard.
#1 not carrying on body with a round in the chamber
#2 brandishing over nothing

If cart fag had called the cops this guy would have been charged with brandishing for sure and maybe reckless endangerment and if convicted would have lost his weapons permit and maybe have been put on the feds no-buy list for guns.

If you can find out who this guy is the footage alone is enough to fuck him over in court.

Attached: 1591996143740.jpg (668x952, 454.9K)

hahaha hate lazy niggers, cart cunt went too far, fuck around with me or my property & find out .. God bless Texas and their cops called it 100% correct !

>Cart narcs

Obviously this one was in the wrong. I’m all for people taking their cart back into the store or to some assigned cart return area in the lot. I’m also ok with people who don’t do that. Maybe they don’t have a good reason for taking the cart back, but there’s probably a few people out there with good reasons not to (ie: mom shopping with kids doesn’t want to leave them in car alone). Dude in van put the cart on the grassy median, and out of the way of other parking spaces not to block anyone else from parking. But nope, Cart Narc has to harass people AND NOT TAKE CARTS BAcK HIMSELF. What a jerk!

He should have shot him. Who gives a fuck about society. I have been treated like shit by people because I am autistic, and now I can’t even enter places because I am “unvaccinated”. As if I would give a shit about putting trolleys back.

>IF YOU PUT AN EASILY REMOVAL, NON- MARKING MAGNET ON MY CAR WHICH ACCURATELY CONVEYS THE CONTENT OF MY CHARACTER, I WILL KILL YOU.
Look at all the skitsos in this thread defending a skitso. Take your meds boys.

>Who was in the wrong here?
Here is something you're not allowed to say in 2022. THEY ARE BOTH WRONG. You are a nigger if you dont put your cart back. You're a loser if you chase people around for not doing so. Best outcome would have been "cart narc" gets shot, idiot goes to jail.

>cart narcs
>didn't know what it was
>"Oh he's gonna pull a gun on some cartels or narcos on his land, cool!"
>is literally just retards arguing over a shopping cart
OP sucks cocks, as always.

Attached: Claw_of_fail_2.jpg (280x210, 12.54K)

does judaism say you cant spell schizo correctly? is it like G-d?