Lets play a game Any Forums

Lets play a game Any Forums
Pick a country and show their current cases and deaths.

I’ll start, here’s 98% vaccinated Israel after 4 shots.
(I’ll give you a hint, it’s the same in every fucking country)

Attached: 603D5EF5-D6DB-4BF5-BDDD-1216C11D7EF8.png (1284x2778, 569.05K)

Singapore, also one of the most vaccinated countries on earth

Attached: 03DB5B3C-FAB1-4C37-AF34-77E1607B19AC.png (1284x2778, 524.4K)

Venezuela

Attached: D527D95C-BA00-4FF3-ABEF-788CEE32CD58.png (1284x2778, 629.57K)

China lmao

Attached: 3659DE7F-8DCB-48F6-9F0E-0BCE6A546DC5.png (1284x2778, 575.54K)

Nipland

Attached: 456F7277-E8D1-47A6-A02E-10CCC5EC4CE6.png (1284x2778, 532.76K)

>High Covid death count
It's because hospitals are counting every fatality as Covid death if the person is found to be positive, even if he dies from something different. They get massive economic incentives to do so.

>here
Why is it going up now exactly

Russia

Test

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-193443_Firefox.jpg (720x815, 111.43K)

Nigger jannies banning me I'm just too baste

They started counting reinfections recently I think. Before you couldn't get recorded as having Covid twice. Assuming Covid is real, delta still smashing people, Omicron is super contagious but super weak. Omicron is like a vaccine. Hopefully there's no long term effects from this lab cooked bullshit

Ok but wtf

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-004634_Brave.jpg (1080x2287, 481.41K)

Bros, idk about you, but i feel pretty fuckin good that I trusted my gut

No it isn't the same but the spikes are all at the same time

Yeah I took the 2 shots first made me dizzy second made a femboy

Attached: 1644272810866.jpg (1005x677, 57.48K)

All of them breaking records at the same time is the same user.

>Omicron is like a vaccine.
Except it gives no lasting immunity, even less than other variants (6 months) and the vax (2-4 months) so no

There are only 2 Jordanians on Any Forums me and my cousin and my cousin is banned rn

Attached: pepe-schizo-face.jpg (1024x779, 284.31K)

What the hell

Attached: Screenshot at 2022-02-07 19-51-17.png (654x245, 22.21K)

isn't your king also on Any Forums?

Finland, 75% vaxxed, population 5,5 million.

Attached: covid.jpg (1125x664, 109.62K)

Our top scientist (Didier Raoult) here is suspecting that the vaccine gives something called "facilitating antibodies" which increases risks of getting sick

25,000 per 100,000 (25%)

Attached: us-state-trends(2).png (1113x503, 35.69K)

Ok mashi mukhabarati good try won't fall for your tricks

Attached: 1644199989144.jpg (788x699, 46.12K)

So basically ADE?

Attached: 1468673467291.jpg (300x267, 14.39K)

covid is a meme

He is the king

Why the peak of infected is in january and worldwide?
North emisphere is in winter but in the southern emisphere is summer.

Yes exactly that. A lot of people are noticing that they are positive to covid days after their vaccine too, something that was ignored in the clinical trials

oh shit now u got me on schizz-mode

There is also a peak during June August

ADE reaction to the covid vaccine, basically the vaccine creates facilitating antibodies which makes you more likely to get sick.

Expect the real injection disaster to start in May.

I'll do Australia starting with the only chart that matters, the outcome of cases comparison and the one thing antitvax nutjobs still can't fucking grasp. You see as plain as day when the virus first hit the population it was very severe with a death rate peaking at 15% of cases, pre vaccine, now with omicron being allowed to basically run free in a fully vaccinated population the death rate is 0.17%, there are more deaths being recorded now simply because there are tens of thousands more cases but the virus is burning out here, having trouble finding hosts and the number of new infections continues to drop.

Attached: retards look..jpg (860x444, 42.18K)

Who could see that coming huh?
>not being always on schizo mode

Attached: 64blhw.jpg (500x877, 82.21K)

You are talking in relative risk reduction, you should look up the absolute risk reduction you have from the vaccine

Im a retard what the fuck am i looking at

>risk reduction you have from the vaccine
-40%?

Those kikes are dying because of the unvaxxed!

Yeah but it's all unvaccinated dying. And by unvaccinated I mean people with one less booster than the number currently released.

kek actually if I remember correctly the absolute risk reduction was something like 1% not counting the side effects

Imagine being such genetic trash you die from a cold kek

clearly

No shit, no one wanted the vaccine and the risk was miniscule for most Australians, we understood that but at the same time the risk of the virus was severe for a large number of people with the vaccine risk for them being the same as healthy people. Now even the unvaccinated aren't under a real threat.

it was 0.4% dummy

>top scientist (Didier Raoult)
IIRC he's an attention whore with a history of sloppy research.

>facilitating antibodies" which increases risks of getting sick
Then the studies testing the vax would have found a HIGHER hospitalization rate in vaxxed people than in the control group.

The 'cases' and 'deaths' curves aren't going to match up because, for most patients who die, there's a long lag between diagnosis and death. I suspect that the lull in new cases followed by a huge spike may be an artifact of reporting lag, with the real infection times being more evenly spread.

IIRC Texas backdates their reporting so it always looks like it's going down on the last day shown in the chart. (I'm not convinced there's any sinister intent there; it's probably actually more USEFUL to know that everything more than 1-2 days ago is as accurate as they can get it and the last couple days can be ignored than to have big spikes caused by measurement processing artifacts. Antimask shills can be relied on to pretend that yesterday being better means Texas's strategy works better, though.)

Attached: texasbackdates.jpg (1058x593, 133K)

1% for how long?

Attached: 1644266091930.jpg (446x309, 22.67K)

The only ones dying are the unvaccinated

Attached: 1644171155908.png (1197x817, 65.3K)

>the risk of the virus was severe for a large number of people
I beg to differ, here in France we did not see a significant impact on life expectancy on the older populations compared to the flu or other similar viruses. Not saying it didn't have an effect but that effect did not warrant such a vast vaccination campaign even among the older.

so here's what i think
basically since Biden took over, people died of covid-19 at 135% the rate as under trump, and trump have no vaccination campaign at all.

what we've known all along is coming true with sars-cov-2x (variants). over time, the novel respiratory virus becomes more transmissible and less lethal. during trump regime, lower transmissibility and lockdowns kept total cases per 100,000 much lower (see pic for details). as transmissibility increased, now thru omicron wave, we're seeing 25% of catching the novel variants--since more people catch it, more people end up dying from it, even though its less lethal.

one big problem though is 25% is not 100%. when the 100% wave comes we will hopefully see much lower lethality (also because of more antibodies in population). most likely we will get a 100% that kills a lot of people just because it touches more people, but then everyone will have immunity all at once world wide and the novel variant formations will be over.

we are getting like 2 or 3 waves a year, so probably next winter will be the 100% wave since this thing spreds worse during summer.

You mean unboosted

don't use safari, apple collects your data. use either firefox or brave. and don't use google use duckduckgo or brave search as google censors results. search jews control on google and go to images you will get no results. search jews control the media on duckduckgo and go to images and you will get tons of information.

No, un-twice-boosted

>something that was ignored in the clinical trials
You're still participating in one.

What do you use? I been trying yandex but it brings up many sketchy results, bad images, etc

That's not what happened here, when it got into an aged care facility it was very deadly and it knocked the shit out of immune compromised people like transplant recipients and cancer patients.