Wtf spotify

Attached: FLAuItBXMAg9El1.jpg (680x517, 49.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ncx_NMF4T8
thedrum.com/news/2018/05/01/bank-england-studies-spotify-habits-gauge-consumer-mood
edu.bankofengland.co.uk/news/2021/september/membership-of-cbdc-engagement-and-technology-forums
twitter.com/softwarnet/status/1483091855847788544
open.spotify.com/track/5xMVWUAUQOLlA8Wza3ZSkY?si=S2A8M4PoSHSvCtlMDrGPpg&utm_source=copy-link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we got too cocky

The FBI needs to be deplatformed first for their virulent bigotry
youtube.com/watch?v=5ncx_NMF4T8

Attached: mudd-shthole-tease_ekadoi.jpg (1480x833, 99.49K)

I hate the n-word so much I call myself an anti-"nigger"ist.
We have to get spotify to delete these "nigger"s from it's platform.

Attached: 1644252221897-pol.jpg (1000x1000, 107.38K)

Spotify should remove every piece of audio with nigger in it.
>deletes the rap category

If it didn't cancel Pewdiepie, it won't cancel Joe

Attached: 1513719058526.jpg (237x361, 15.3K)

Literally everyone I was friends with in high school (2000s) said the N word for comedic shock value. Even the biggest left wing SWJ faggots of today were saying the N word.
I was the one person who didn't say it because I was deep into anti-racism as a punk rocker.
Somehow the sides have completed shifted and I remain an idealist with actual moral principles behind my actions, so here I stand to type NIGGER. NIGGER NIGGER. No word is illegal and no coercion will I ever submit to. Apologies to my black brothers reading this but we face a greater evil than racism in this world today

Freedom of Speech you dumb fuck niggers

EVEN THE N WORD?? WTF I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW

*gasp*
Not the Nigger-Word!

Wow, not even the magic word worked!

Even Markiplier, who cried about Floyd, has said it.

>ZE ENNN WERD
No one but social marxist kikes, social marxist payrolled house niggers, and brainwashed liberal whites cares about this shit.

Attached: 1625871904835.jpg (600x600, 17.82K)

this. censorship is a leftist ideal

they're all worthless broke cock suckers that want to drag you down to their level

Lol artist, shit is subcraptive murray

I don't use Spotify and I don't like the company.
They provided their user data to the Bank of England to research their users' "mindset" and thereby manipulate their preferences,
>thedrum.com/news/2018/05/01/bank-england-studies-spotify-habits-gauge-consumer-mood
They are now contributing to the Bank of England's CBDC technology working group.
>edu.bankofengland.co.uk/news/2021/september/membership-of-cbdc-engagement-and-technology-forums
Joe Rogan was tedious from when he signed his Spotify deal until very recently, He then willingly submits to a very public Maoist struggle session, while Spotify intervenes with a show of support for the communist mob.
The whole thing looks very orchestrated.

>even the n-word

whole country of cucks.

twitter.com/softwarnet/status/1483091855847788544

Attached: 1642493357408.png (1440x1981, 1.17M)

This whole thing
This whole thing, nigger fatigue.
It’s time to accelerate, every media person must be tricked into saying the word nigger and castrated in the streets if they’re Jewish

He got a pass.

Attached: FA6913D8-ACB9-4037-BE78-C93A6960A6C7.jpg (828x1056, 496.17K)

The only way I would subscribe to spotify is if the CEO just said "fuck it, theres no making you whiny, blue haired, tattooed, cat lady, liberal, nigger faggots happy. Fuck off, we are putting mandatory Rockwell and Pierce breaks instead of commercials."

Attached: pol-3.jpg (886x720, 94.09K)

>Joe Rogan
That boomer manlet is going to apologies himself into obscurity. He's basically forcing Spotfy to cancel him

will it impeach Biden? oooh.. Bidet said it as a quote and in context. I guess it only works when Bidet says it but not when normie does

If Joe loses this it will be self inflicted. He is out there cucking and apologizing and taking down episodes

Nobody cares about the term "nigger". The left pretends that it a literal act of violence just saying it, and they pump up those victim card numbers with it's usage.

woah... another cracker with niggerpass

Attached: dog-niggerpass.jpg (1125x1340, 655.75K)

nigger

Attached: 1618575081641.png (1000x860, 1.63M)

I'm not kidding and I think all of you don't do racism correctly. I only post here because it is not heavily censored and had always made me laugh

Wait till they find out about this

open.spotify.com/track/5xMVWUAUQOLlA8Wza3ZSkY?si=S2A8M4PoSHSvCtlMDrGPpg&utm_source=copy-link

>be Spotify
>Top artist is Italian manlet that says nigger
>niggers and white women mad
>Golems chimp out at Spotify
>Be Spotify CEO
>Keep Rogan and give 100million in gibbs to niggers
>saying nigger is the problem. Negronomics is the solution.
>It's niggery all the way down
I hope Spotify sinks

Attached: FK3VNo4XIAohjn4.jpg (568x616, 44.66K)

Spotify isn't even American.
Why should they care about a word that had no strong meaning in their country?
Or should we also ban words that are offensive in Saudi Arabia?

>take responsibility
If he took the actions they are seeking, they will still get angry for committing the sin of not complying with their demands earlier.

Attached: 1626208205838.jpg (885x580, 250.98K)

He didn't even say nigger in an offensive manner, he just says nigger instead of "n-word" when discussing things because he's not a pussy.

You have no power here.