The bugmen have disgraced the olympics

The bugmen have disgraced the olympics

Attached: 1644257153729.png (750x972, 925.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643541354200.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1644258484686.png (1574x798, 1.38M)

Attached: 1644258232382.jpg (700x465, 35.4K)

Oh no!!!! WINTER!!!!!!!!

Attached: china-cant-skate.webm (1158x838, 1.38M)

Attached: adolphkek.jpg (1280x720, 44.47K)

Lol there is no way this is where they’re doing the events.
Lmao

Beautiful

Powerful.

>made in china
yeah i definitely wouldnt ride down that thing

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-164831_YouTube.jpg (2556x1439, 1.11M)

nuclear power isn't bad though

You thick-skulled Americans niggers don't understand.
For the Chinese, it's all about symbolism. They have chosen this site on purpse.
First notice the temple in the north symbolizing the blue dragon (great strength) by the rules of feng shui.
And on top of that, what you see is a fully functional gigantic steel mill. One of hundreds in China. Now show me one single steel mill of that size in the USA (there aren't any left).

Is this real? Have they managed to turn all of China into an industrial hellscape?

God I hope one of these shoddy chink contraptions collapses with an American on it. That's the only way anybody would care sadly. If a leaf died justin would pay the ccp for the bad publicity he caused.

Soul

Dude the events are supposed to be in the mountains and nature

honestly that's hilarious

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-165028_YouTube.jpg (2559x1434, 1.31M)

reminder that cooling towers do not always equal nuclear plant. its probably a coal plant.

Attached: ss (2022-02-07 at 04.50.21).jpg (724x503, 189.06K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-165146_YouTube.jpg (2561x1434, 1.02M)

Yeah I don't think you need conveyer belts for uranium.

I'm sure this... Construct... Thing... Is perfectly safe and won't randomly collapse or explode. I'm 90% positive. Ok maybe 85%. 80 at the lowest. Maybe a 70% chance no one falls off the side through the barriers. About a 60% chance no one jumps wrong and flies over the barrier to their death, potentially killing someone in the audience. And a SOLID 55% chance no one breaks their ankle because their skis catch and cause them to tumble end over end because the artificial snow isn't deep enough.

Good luck to all the non-American competitors, I'm sure you'll need it!

Truly, they are the master race.

Kek. What next, are they gonna build the curling rink next to a cargo dock and fish market?

Fucking chinks man. Kek

>And on top of that, what you see is a fully functional gigantic steel mill.
lol, can you imagine if those cooling towers were belching out steam all the time.
The place has been closed since 2008 when they shut it to clear up pollution for the summer olympics.

Attached: make believe CGI.jpg (1024x634, 85.81K)

Seeing footage from inside China has made me realize how depressing and terrible life under communism must be. It looks like death there. The only thing giving it life is the fake snow. I hate China and Asians with my whole being.

China should have used toxic waste instead of fake snow. Troma could have sponsored the event.

Dude. Have you seen the US team? We have people from Africa, Ghana, China, Japan. That is the fucking disgrace.

Imagine being a white person in the US cheering for someone like Maame Biney. Fuck this country for promoting diversity over everything else.

China looks comfy as fuck. Truthfully though, don't know anything about its culture or living in China. What I do know is that I don't like fucking Ghana people on the goddamn American team.

Do they really expect us to cheer for shit skins who've been shooed in to take a white person's spot?

China hasn't been communist for 40 years.

It's not the people's fault the country is poor and the corrupt CCP choose to waste money like this.

It's pretty amazing they build these high smoke stacks to take all the toxic gasses up to a safe altitude so they will disperse in the air , then they build a ski platform right next the fucking thing almost at the same height. I wonder if the chinks even have any bag houses particle capture system, it doesn't look like it, the plant is very compact.

It's like building a chuck e cheese in the ghetto.

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-165839_YouTube.jpg (2559x1434, 1.53M)

Economically capitalist, politically communist. Surely the Muslims being tortured and murdered would agree with you.

Why are you so upset? The obvious takeaway is that ccp China is absolute SHITHOLE. Who cares? Any "Olympian" that's willing to go to China is a faggot anyway.

China's system is closest to fascism now. That's why it's working so well.

That is what she gets for looting the USA.

How the fuck are they going to host the Olympics after these souless chinks unleashed a fucking virus upon the world? This is seriously clown world. Should of bombed these subhumans.

Attached: GREAT WHITE.jpg (1536x2048, 438.53K)

shameless chinks

It was Yankee funded so I don't think they feel to bad about it, just like another order of toxic toys for Wallymart.

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-165253_YouTube.jpg (2556x1434, 1.15M)

That's a steam stack. It makes steam.

I unironically think this is some kind of power play. they take the symbol of western individual excellence, the olympic game, and disgrace by smearing their bugmen mindset all over it.

let's hope it backfires. everything that brings us closer to a hellenistic renaissance is a win.

Attached: body_self_respect.jpg (844x513, 140.36K)

The cooling towers do yeah but coal fired power stations have an exhaust just like a car, the one with the stripes on it, that steam is just water in the atmosphere being turned to stem by the gasses, the boilers actually seem to be running pretty efficiently because there's no smoke like you would expect from third worlders.

Sure Wang, sure

Also for the truly unfortunate man.

It’s all about symbolism for the powerful ones.
I think the 4 nuclear plants are there to boast their nuclear power, flex muscle against the west.
Also it’s a way to insult the western traditions

Holy shit my sides

Attached: 1603205693174.jpg (395x401, 59.49K)

4 is also the symbol of death in chinese because the words sound the same. Dark days ahead