Imagine losing your job, going to jail and being labeled a terrorist all because you couldn't wait two months. Lol

Imagine losing your job, going to jail and being labeled a terrorist all because you couldn't wait two months. Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-131721_Chrome.jpg (1080x1038, 197.36K)

The only reason they are ending it is because of the the truckers you brainwashed cretin.

the only reason i beat covid and didnt go to the ICU was because of the vaxx

Attached: Nato military bases.jpg (960x678, 112.77K)

They weren't going to end the mandates by March. This was before Omicron and the eminent narrative shift that started gestating around Christmas. Remember, pic related is what they were attempting to normalize in the public conscious.

Attached: mandatoryfederal.jpg (586x749, 73.63K)

>ALL mandates aren't ending immediately
>Corrupt government hasn't resigned
The honking will continue

The reason I beat covid and didn't go to the ICU is because I am not fat

>2 Weeks we'll end everything we promise
>2 Months we'll end everything we promise
>2 years we'll end everything we promise
>2 Months we'll end everything we promise. now please stop the honking I beg you!
They'll make up any lie to keep their farce going.

Hello friend. Those ends to restrictions were all based on the stipulation of "as long as nothing else happens", which of course was immediately followed by the completely unexpected (lol) announcement of a new variant. The news story you show was posted October 22nd 2021. On January 5th 2022 Ontario put out a bunch of new restrictions based on the super-deadly and totally serious Omnicron variant.

>October 22nd, 2021

No slightest proof of that, even pfitzer only looked at light symptomps.

0.89% hospitalization rate across the board for everyone, including fat fucks, type 1 diabetics, elderly, etc. You would have been fine without your experimental gene therapy.

Attached: 1643732491250.jpg (900x672, 85.94K)

>the only reason i beat covid and didnt go to the ICU was because of the vaxx
You must be a fatfuck then.

Fake

New scary variant incoming, I guess
>We were super serious about lifting restrictions guys I swear
>But this new deadly variant requires one last wave of restrictions
>Last one guys we swear!

Truckers need to stay put and pressure the gov to end mask/vax/travel malarkey immediately

Cute cope with your sunk cost fallacy faggot

We need to scrap the bullshit charter of rights that lets the goverment put our rights on hold in an "emergency" and create an american inspired constitution with guaranteed rights

you dumb niggers dont see the parallels between
>The only reason they are ending it is because of the the truckers you brainwashed cretin.
?
fuckin normies on all sides, i swear

Attached: 1642806966673.jpg (640x916, 112.68K)

The demonic covid kikes can end all the mandates they want. They will be held accountable for their attempt to enslave the entire planet with their man made virus. The punishment is death.

Retarded cunt.

Truckers need to leave now. If they don't show good faith the government might change their minds.

Two weeks! Two years later.
Who knows when this will end.

COVID-19 doesn't even exist

If they really end it, what do you guys think will happen?

Nuremberg trials, and no fucking demonic leader wants that, so nothing is ending before the people end it.

Fucking October 22, 2021

nice try.

This. They'll just reverse when the truckers are gone, move the goalposts again.

"The government" are not children. They can't just change their minds if people are mean to them. They will, however, be held accountable for their bullshit thus far.

wrong

the reason i never got covid is because i never tested and never gave a fuck

not good enough
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

IF YOU WANT THEM HELD ACCOUNTABLE
THERE HAS TO BE LAW MADE TO HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE.
FOR THE PROVINCES BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE
FREE THIS FRIGID SHITHOLE! REEEEEEEEEEE

>just 2 more weeks this time guys we promise
>no we're going to start it back up you're being silly