The most important propaganda resource for redpilling white normies

>post #7346
>The Rape of Britain
An active archive of sexual crimes committed by non-whites in the UK
You can find articles on here and then repost them on message boards or wherever you want. White people who read them will start to notice a pattern and will become more aware and redpilled, which is what we want
stormfront.org/forum/t746893-735/

Attached: 1643927786781.jpg (673x619, 170.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t82186-650/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gangs-child-sex-abuse-b2004963.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/02/01/child-sex-abuse-downplayed-councils-feared-labelled-another/
metro.co.uk/2022/02/01/child-rape-victims-called-promiscuous-and-criminalised-scathing-report-finds-16027255/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-downplay-scale-child-sex-26106368
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gang-victims-authorities-iicsa-b2005083.html
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-councils-more-determined-not-22945446
theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/feb/01/police-england-and-wales-downplay-child-sexual-exploitation-iicsa-report
examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/i-raped-rotherham-grooming-gang-18121059
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-60292936
thenationalnews.com/world/uk-news/2022/02/07/training-refugee-doctors-could-ease-uks-nhs-staffing-crisis/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/two-jailed-after-police-find-22990747
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10478655/How-hitman-brothel-owner-drugs-kingpin-helped-swindle-5billion-Covid-19-handouts.html
edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/edinburgh-brothel-madam-among-scots-22779082
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is also the Ethnic Crime Report, a record of crimes committed by non-whites that have been gathered from news websites
stormfront.org/forum/t82186-650/

Attached: 1643973123873.jpg (810x539, 47.31K)

Grooming gangs still sexually abusing children across country in ‘most degrading and destructive ways’.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gangs-child-sex-abuse-b2004963.html

Child sex abuse downplayed by councils that feared being labelled another 'Rochdale or Rotherham'.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/02/01/child-sex-abuse-downplayed-councils-feared-labelled-another/

Child rape victims called ‘promiscuous’ and criminalised, report finds.
metro.co.uk/2022/02/01/child-rape-victims-called-promiscuous-and-criminalised-scathing-report-finds-16027255/

Police blamed child rape victims for their OWN sex abuse, damning report finds.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-downplay-scale-child-sex-26106368

Arrested and ignored: The ordeal of grooming gang victims at hands of authorities there to protect them.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gang-victims-authorities-iicsa-b2005083.html

Authorities more determined to not 'be another Rochdale' than tackle child abuse.
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-councils-more-determined-not-22945446

Child sexual exploitation is downplayed to avoid bad publicity, report says.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/feb/01/police-england-and-wales-downplay-child-sexual-exploitation-iicsa-report

'I was raped by Rotherham grooming gang - now I still face racist abuse online'.
examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/i-raped-rotherham-grooming-gang-18121059

Actually useful resources that normies will read without wondering why they've ended up on Stormfront

I appreciate that you think you're doing something to help but all you're doing is reinforcing in the mind of Joe Public that this stuff is all about Tommy Robinson or Stormfront and only for people who are already very redpilled
You can't redpill people by stuffing it down their throats
They'll spit it out and look for bluepills to take the taste away
You've got to present them with stuff from the mainstream media sources they trust and let them come to their awakening naturally

Interdasting

isn't stormfront an even bigger glowpot than Any Forums? If that's even possible

That is what they say but I wouldn't blame OP
He seems like his heart is in the right place

I used to lurk there years ago, but never posted and certainly never registered

That's a long time for britbongs. In the U.S. you get more time if you point a gun at someone and call them a nigger.

>stormfront
no thx mate

Attached: 132D5F3B-D1A7-4569-94EE-2C18D78B3F15.png (1360x1888, 268.63K)

So that's why everyone is racist as fuck here.

because they're smarter than you

well there's also a shitload of many layered irony
lel retard

I'm not suggesting you post links to stormfront as that would be counterproductive.
Instead you can use the threads as your own source for articles, which you can then repost with their original mainstream links.

Attached: trob.jpg (720x1220, 466.17K)

Attached: 1637700846281.jpg (1024x1022, 122.04K)

>as that would be counterproductive.
Things to add to your thread format maybe?
You seem determined to make this a regular feature

Ugly potato nosed nigger lmao

>Instead you can use the threads as your own source for articles, which you can then repost with their original mainstream links.
You're acting like news about murderous darkies is hard to find
Why do people need to go giving their IP address to untrustworthy stormniggers when they can find the same thing across their social media news feed every morning?

Notice how mine is much more politically on-topic as it's an NHS Hero who they'll soon be importing more of

BBC News: Nottingham doctor jailed for sexually assaulting patients.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-60292936

You could follow it up with this and some commentary about who unfair it is that British youths aren't getting these opportunities like we were promised for brexit

The National: Training refugee doctors could ease UK's NHS staffing crisis.
thenationalnews.com/world/uk-news/2022/02/07/training-refugee-doctors-could-ease-uks-nhs-staffing-crisis/

>defacing the meme by adding in CHYNA
Not surprised coming from a mutt flag

I'd rather just collect the news myself than have daily visits to Stormfront on my record tbb

Birmingham Live: Two jailed after police find brothel and women in underwear in Birmingham city centre flat.
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/two-jailed-after-police-find-22990747

Another thing worth remembering is if you turn your Facebook into a BAME crime index people are going to just view you as a crime obsessed racist
You need to cultivate a reason to be interested in a specific area of criminal news
Might be local, might be industry related, who knows?
But you need to make sure some white faces show up occasionally
Otherwise people will quite rightly realise you're just cherry picking BAME criminals

Daily Mail: How a hitman, brothel owner and a drugs kingpin helped swindle up to £5billion in Covid-19 handouts.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10478655/How-hitman-brothel-owner-drugs-kingpin-helped-swindle-5billion-Covid-19-handouts.html

Edinburgh Live: Edinburgh brothel 'madam' among Scots crooks who failed to hand back £11m dirty cash.
edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/edinburgh-brothel-madam-among-scots-22779082

You probably want to take notes, lad
I'll not be offering this advice again