Politico: GOP winning with Latinas Part 2

>In places where Donald Trump made some of his biggest inroads with Hispanic voters, Latinas are playing a key role in the Republican Party’s growth.

>Nationally, some of Trump’s largest shifts in approval ratings were among Hispanic women. A report by Democratic research firm Equis in the wake of the election found that Trump’s net job approval among Hispanic women, especially young ones, grew dramatically in the year leading up to the election. Conservative Latinas, in particular, also became significantly more motivated to vote leading up to the election, the report found.

What does it mean for us now that Latinas are becoming our reliable allies? Will you be more willing to build a political coalition with Latinas to fight back against Blacks and Jews? Are you more willing to accept Latinas into a potential White ethnostate? Discuss.

Continued from

Attached: DrvJYV0V4AUqFWN.jpg (901x1200, 177.9K)

MULTIRACIAL, MULTIGENDER CONSERVATISM

okay but whos this horde?
why arent you posting the twitch thot anymore

Shill.

Attached: 1F5226EB-8ADB-42A3-8223-B82EBB46825C.jpg (831x1652, 848K)

this hoar*
sorry bros

It’s funny because literally NONE of the Latinas coming into the US look like that.

Here is screengrab of the original headline from Politico

Attached: 1644252277643.jpg (848x1194, 180.5K)

>What does it mean for us now that Latinas are becoming our reliable allies?
I'm not a conservative

Attached: conservatism-dabney.jpg (1091x1501, 396.12K)

THIS is the original screengrab, worthless faggot.

Attached: 4AB0360F-5340-4500-B4ED-B4E33FCBE22A.jpg (828x986, 491.99K)

I said the headline was original from Politico. Obviously it was altered to fit more with Any Forums's aesthetics.

Attached: 262309619_660645554931619_516763271719264793_n.jpg (1080x1350, 146.49K)

Got a tattooed spic bitch working where I live. Bitch is normally really edgy. Rude and pushy too. Indignant in every way. Sunday, went to get my breakfast and she was setting out piles of cookies. After I picked out the shit I wanted she asked if I wanted some cookies. I said ok. I pick up a pile and shove them in my pocket. Then she asked me if I wanted some of the other type in a little girl submissive voice. Gave me the creeps. Because of all the testosterone in these bitches and the protein from the beans, they are real sexual predators and should be avoided. Most have to use man deodorant because that is all that works on them to keep the goat smell down. Puke.

I have not seen her nipples. It agitates me.

No, you said it was the original “screengrab,” fucking shill. By the way, the goblina you’re posting is a Bernie supporter.

Hispanic women are so disgusting.

Attached: 9CDA6740-DDFD-4DF2-A7D9-8E98894AF807.jpg (621x300, 162.02K)

dont group taylor in with these spics. she's qt and funny. she's an honorary white

Clearly I typed 'screengrab of the original HEADLINE from Politico'. Not my fault you can't read or comprehend.

FUCK Mexican and FUCK Latinos. They have been flooding the United States with drugs, crultural criminality and overtly for decades. There is nothing bases about these goblin people.

Eat shit “Latinos” you have betrayed White America for decades and now your are trying to save face.

>They have been flooding the United States with drugs
That's because americans are such insatiable drug addicts

i wanna fuck that gunt in the bottom left

>Sell out your base of natural born citizens to foreign workers for decades
>Cheer when you finally make headway into making some of these aliens your new base
WOWEEE, AN OUNCE OF GRATITUDE FOR SELLING OUR COUNTRY AWAY TO THEM, I'M SO HECKIN EXCITED TO SEE THE TICKET SAY "REPUBLICAN" ON IT WHILE THEY VOTE FOR MORE OF THE SAME

Attached: 1643550770257.png (300x300, 130.09K)

Attached: 18964.jpg (512x269, 48.83K)

seethe more gringo cuck america will be a mexican colony by 2050
You WILL recognize mexican supremacy
your women WILL worship our BMC
You WILL eat the tacos
You WILL fuck our leftover fat latinas

nothing you can do about it gringoid might as well start kneeling now

Attached: don-pepe.jpg (1000x1461, 58.08K)

I'm just posting cute and attractive Latinas (in my humble opinion) along with my posts. Not giving any actual thought to the women behind the posts.
What does that have to do with politics?

Attached: EBVOdvvUEAAcoQP.jpg (1538x2048, 408.14K)

Race mixing is one of the most selfish things you can do. You got to be white, your parents did, and their parents did, and so on. You got to enjoy the benefits of white genetics, intelligence, creativity, a good work ethic. But you are denying your children that for the sake of “love”, or more often it seems the case carnal desire. Your kids will never be in the same level as you mentally.

As a castizo can you please stop creating more of us? It’s not really kind to create kids with multiple different ethnicities and who feel white yet aren’t exactly white. Just have whites kids for gods sakes. There are only 800 million whites… probably less.. while there are 1.4 billion Chinese and several billion Africans and Indians yet you think there needs to be more Hispanics and mixes. Just stop. White genes are scarce. Stop breeding yourselves out.

Attached: 5DF43FC8-7097-4C33-9615-FB2AC40BAA1B.png (700x920, 777.98K)

qt latinas are best

Attached: queen.jpg (2596x1932, 491.45K)

Who raped you