Ultimatum to Truckers - "Leave now, or risk losing your truck"

Its over.

twitter.com/TheMarieOakes/status/1490730313898672134

Attached: no truck.jpg (809x877, 167.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjSx2IC0xGw
youtu.be/xrSSArQoFWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Conservatives will cuck out, right?

time to remove tires and burn the trucks.

Not until the mandates end... bitches.

Now all the protestors are bringing jerrycans

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-152029_Instagram.jpg (1080x1177, 402.13K)

Didn't they already kick the last party leader over being anti-convoy? Seems like a dumb play

No. They have to escalate. This is a test run for the global financial collapse. If it weren’t ask yourself this - why are they allowing coordination when they could easily shut down the internet and then bribe/threaten the leader’s families.

liberals aren't strong enough to loosen the lug nuts, would take a while just to figure out which way they should turn anyway, these are people who can't do anything, that's WHY they're liberals. people who do things are never liberals

Del Duca and the OLP are dead in the water, they doubled down on triple vax and passports to enter all places right before this convoy started. Ford is trash, but politically he's safe because everyone hates the ONDP and OLP leaders. I'm sure he also see's the writing on the wall and has spent the last week or so claiming he "never supported lockdowns".

The truckers have already won

They don't seem to have the police on their side in Canada, unlike in Australia where the government did shut down the internet and jam radios, then sent the police in to absolutely BTFO the truckers before they knew what was happening.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjSx2IC0xGw

Attached: 1643904086325m.jpg (992x1024, 181.72K)

I meant the truckers removing their tires and burning their trucks.
never leave assets behind for the enemy.

Ultimatum to politicians stop pushing back so hard and we will take death penalty off the table.
You will be found guilty after a fair trial not based on laws that exist right now but laws we will enact to ensure you see justice.

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP US ANY PUSHBACK JUST MAKES US STRONGER

Imagine openly stating you're a subject of the crown

>but but but the crown is just there nowadays to be a tourist attraction reeeee
Remember the bongs spouting that bullshit?

Did he ask her to open bob?

>(hits crack pipe)
>What if we just, like, stole their trucks, man? We're the government, we can do anything!

The easiest out for them would be to go easier on the vaccine mandates. We have to wonder why aren't they?
Bringing in the military? That's flat out saying:
"YOU ARE UNDER A MILITARY DICTATORSHIP"
Very bad move...

>in Australia where the government did shut down the internet and jam radios
When did that happen?

Illegal occupiers?

I thought no human was illegal

Sometime during your kangaroo raping Fosters induced blackout

Those likely aren't their trucks to begin with. Lots of truckers pay money to their company for the privilege of driving one of their trucks to do their runs. It's the typical situation in the US and they get fucked over pretty hard, you're on contract and make no money, the annual turnover rate for some of these companies can get up over 100 percent. If the situation is the same in Canada, then I can't imagine they'll be too concerned about losing "their" truck.

Attached: Attack Hitler.png (799x603, 353.48K)

Oh, right!

Last year, around August/September. A major highway was blocked and then Australian government shut it down very aggressively. It was actually spooky just how effectively they managed it.

No, it's 1000% more likely that these truckers are owner operators. A company is not going to give you a company asset to go protest in your free time.

There are no mandates here.

yet you still bend the knee

>Its over.
It hasn't even begun. Honking will continue until Trudeau kills himself.
youtu.be/xrSSArQoFWc

havent they been threatening this every day for the past week?

Attached: really.jpg (1106x830, 53.23K)

Seize trucks and take them off the road during a supply chain crisis and collapse. These liberals are so fucking retarded. Every "solution" they come up with just increases the chaos and instability in the system. This will not end how they hope it will.

Attached: Based Boats.png (616x668, 388.84K)

While Liberalism has taken a clear totalitarian turn in the last decades (since it stood alone after 1991), it is struggling with internal contradictions based on its claimed "values" which prevents it from going all the way in crushing opposition.

Not my heckin truckerino!

It was probably just Telstra's regular shitty service that got misinterpreted as purposefully sabotaged.

it'd be funny if Trudeau was eviscerated, his entrails stretched out straight, as he begs for mercy and writhes in pain
that would make me laugh
haha

Del Duca is the biggest faggot politician of all.
He's LITERALLY addicted to vaccines and will stop at nothing until every single person has taken needle after needle.
Truly an evil, evil son of a bitch

If I understand Canadian politics correctly, I don't think the Ontario Progressive Conservative Party actually has to answer at all to the Conservative Party of Canada. They're associated and they'll typically work together, but organizationally they are separate entities.