Being depressed is literally retarded

Life at any point can look up since good or bad is relative. There is no inherent good or bad, its just a configuration state. It is literally retardation to think that it cannot change. Im not saying this retardation has an easy cure or anything of the sort, but it is retardation nonetheless. There is no reason why I should not do the things that are good for me, even if they hurt in the short term.

Attached: 1200px-Hildegard_von_Bingen - Copy.jpg (1200x1755, 877.35K)

LOL
Negroid.

U have no idea what other people go trough

>There is no inherent good or bad, its just a configuration state.
Half truth half lie.
There is an inherent good and bad, but you also configure yourself to one.

It is quite unfortunate, but does not change the argument. It's retardation at a very basal level.

Lol calling me a negroid while doing the supposed negroid thing by ignoring my central argument.

rule 11

Funny how you're objectively correct but still a massively retarded faggot about it

I disagree that there is inherent good or bad. Its an extremely human centric view, albeit a useful one. If you remove yourself, it is simply a confugration in time which can be changed for the benefit of a process, which is the point at which good or bad can be defined. In either case the point is that there can always be change no matter how fucked the current configuration is.

I cannot change that unfortunately, that is my mountain.

But if you actrually feel bad, denying that would be stupid, too.
In a deranged world, only the deranged will feel and appear "normal".
But, if you feel depressed and you cannot identify the cause of it, check your bowels, namely your diet. If your bowels aren't working properly, the symptoms will feel like you're depressed.
Then, just step out of the newsfeeds. Take a break. World will rotate around itself just fine without you looking at it. Do something that's actually fun. Have a hobby, just for you to enjoy.

Then, eliminate all people around you, who makes you deliberatelly feel bad. This is a tough one, and you should be at your best in strenght and power when doing this, because these people thinks they have an ownership ower you. Breaking free from this, takes quite an effort.

Start using logic, reason and facts in everything you do and think.

Gib a call to Dad in heaven and see what he could do for You.

>Being denied basic humanities like love or friendship in a modern dystopian hellhole

Everything I was working for was suddenly taken away from me by scummy people. All that time -- wasted. I have lost the will to drugdge on

Real depression isn’t just a state of mind, retard. With clinical depression you can have a positive attitude and still you’ll feel shit anyway.

>its just a configuration state

That's peak Stoicism

>If only hurts if you let it

The mind is where it all starts and ends. It's the base-metal and tool for everything you will ever do. There's no limit to what the mind can conceive.

>The mind of man is capable of anything—because everything is in it, all the past as well as all the future. Heart of Darkness; Joseph Conrad.

Of course that's all true, but the human mind is bi-cameral, emotional and rational. If the emotional side isn't resilient enough it would drag down the rational side, trying to keep up morale.

>To experience the highest highs in life, you must also plummet the depths of the lowest lows; Common Sense; Thomas Paine (paraphrased)

Attached: auerbach.jpg (474x148, 7.65K)

Hello good sir, post pic of toilet please.

Thank you for the actionable piece of advice.

These very actions if they work, can change the state of this 'configuration' I talk about. My central point being, that what is real is the configuration, a person in a state of being, the labels come afterward. Even if you remove the labels, the stae will remain, however the converse is not true. Removal of the state renders the labels meaningless. If the label is making it difficult to change the state, discard the label, view life objectively and enact change. Otherwise, one is retarded. Maybe chronically, maybe by no fault of his own, but retarded nonetheless.

Physiologically retarded.

I think you're on to something. Keep it going.

Depression is good because it stops us from living an evil life.

Attached: ted kaczynski ssris antidepressants medicine.jpg (640x916, 112.68K)

Yes,
Like in
>doctor, doctor, my arm hurts when I raise it
>well, don't raise it
When your bone is broken, the pain tells you to not move the bone, so the body could fix it.
The depression, likewise, tells you that things aren't good, but instead of paralyzing you, it wants you to figure out what's wrong and fix it.

I have experienced depression
I have concluded that it is cringe

Attached: 1642711398687.jpg (602x666, 102K)