Is Alcohol based?

What does Any Forums think? Is alcohol a pillarstone of western civilization or is it a trick by (((them))) to poison us and keep us weak?

Attached: Big-Brew-27-oktoberfest.jpg (945x644, 108.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, what a retarded question. brain damage and liver damage. some red wines have net benefit but booze is retarded.

The latter. Anything that impairs your mind and senses is evil.

Depends on your family history. I should not personally use alcohol.

The one the elite really really hate is tobacco (kills estrogen which both modern men and modern women have too much of) so its far more based than alcohol. Most of the health problems come from toxic shit they add to mass market cigarettes.

its obviously based

alcohol was essential as a means of preserving drinking water

don't drink alcohol.
go to bed early, get up early. it's great.
playing vidya at 5 am is great.

It poisons the mind body and spirit

Jewish meme. People were not drinking mead all day long anywhere, ever. Alcoholics do, but not entire societies. Jewish LIE.

beer once saved humanity, because you have to boil the water before you can brew it.

you're welcome humans.

i mean jesus turnes water into wine but i never understood the reason for giving alcohol to christians and telling them dont worry it'll be fine. i mean it was obvious people would abuse it and poison their mind and body

Attached: 1391835596391.png (241x550, 199.7K)

Alcohol will kill you like a Vaccine just with more pain !

There's a gene that makes people more tolerant of alcohol. Guess which race is the only one that has it? Wypipo. We evolved to drink.

Alcohol is alright in moderation. My ex left me and I immediately became a hardcore alcoholic and that is something I will never go back to. Fuck that horrible anxious feeling after a weekend of heavy drinking.

It cost me my already shitty marriage

sounds like it saved you from a lifetime of suffering, user. use it in moderation and behold it's benefits. alcohol is based if you aren't a crackhead with no self control

Alcohol doesn't hydrate you it does the opposite, that wouldn't work

Alcohol is like fire. It’s been with humanity since its inception. It is useful in certain ways, fun in a few, dangerous in others. But if you lose control of it, if you forget for a second what you are dealing with, it will destroy you, yours and everything that you have.
Also, when men get drunk, they get itchy fists. When women get drunk, they get itchy cunts. That's why women should not be allowed to drink without supervision.
Moderation is everything. Develop a taste for alcohol, do not drink bottom shelf rotgut, buy a couple of bottles of good expensive stuff that you cannot afford too much of. View it as a hobby and indulge sparingly, every glass should be a luxury and a little celebration. That's how it's meant to be enjoyed, not guzzling down cheap booze until you pass out.

teetotalers are faggots

Attached: 1644261610623.gif (244x250, 2.56M)

Fuck off jew and drink your poison.

Alcohol was one of the fuels to drive civilization. Illicit substances comes one way or the other, you have mind-numbing ones like hasj/weed, you have milder ones via placebo effect i.e cigs and then you have booze.

Remember lads, a girl might lie, yell and cheat you of all you have, but alcohol with stay with you, leave with you too.

This

no, drinking alcohol is sin and it often ruins people's lives

how to be 100% sure of going to heaven after you die:
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching
it's very easy to be saved from hell so don't miss out

The beer like thing they brewed 500years ago was barely alcoholic and saved millions, everyone drank it especially children

How much for an oz of opium in Bangladesh?

>my entire worldview and lifestyle revolves around a myth invented by Middle Eastern caravan robbers

>People were not drinking mead all day long anywhere, ever. Alcoholics do, but not entire societies.
Yeah it's not like we have detailed written records from literally any point in history that your subhumanoid Indo-Cuckropeans people drank alcohol 24/7right?

Mcfucking kill yourself nigger. Oh wait never mind you will die from liver failure in 10 years anyway LOL.

Attached: 10990_social.png (700x420, 21.38K)

Then I wouldn't consider it an alcoholic beverage. It's more like kombucha

Liquid Jew. Degenerates must be killed, bring prohibition back.

Beer is an essential part of life, in moderation. If you don't drink any beer that's fine but if you look down on others who drink beer (or wine, or any other proper alcohol, especially amongst the working class) then you are a globalist and a communist traitor who cannot and should not be trusted.

Alcohol is completely degenerate, and makes you weak and depressed. That's why satanic Jew Hollywood features it in Literally every tv show and movie.

this.

Pathetic. I have a few lagers in the evening while I'm cooking dinner for my family, go to bed early, shag the wife, get up earlier than you and then go to work. You are not as onto it as you think you are.

Moderation is what separates white people from the soulless coloured bipedal animals. If you can't control your urge to disassociate your mind from reality with substances then you shouldnt use them at all. To bend reality is one thing, to hide from it is another. Learn the difference and become better than you are.

>The latter. Anything that impairs your mind and senses is evil.
So you don't drink coffee and espresso either?

Attached: ethanol.png (990x1402, 274.67K)