TRUE or FALSE: “Pandemic of the unvaccinated”

Explain how the media is / is not correct that its a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”. All I find are articles from mid 2021 on this.

My only counter to this is my chance (as a young person) of dying from covid is so slim, even if its true more unvaxxed end up in ICU, my chance of being there in the first place does not justify me taking an experimental vaccine.

Also, “experts” keep changing changing their minds, so its best for me to not get the vaxx.

From NPR:
”More than 99% of recent deaths were among the unvaccinated, infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci said earlier this month on NBC's Meet the Press, while Walensky noted on Friday that unvaccinated people accounted for over 97% of hospitalizations.”

Attached: 77F73E2F-B724-4561-9275-6E1276C014B9.jpg (1170x1531, 303.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf
rumble.com/vmnvh3-backup-vaccines-and-related-biological-products-advisory-committee-9172021.html?mref=lzerp&mrefc=2
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.20.21267966v1.full#F1
arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-to-blast-your-way-to-the-truth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yawn.
aint doing your homework for you
you had two fucken years.

lurk more
info comes up on the daily

In Denmark we call it "over"

Stay free ameritards

>Vaccinate almost everyone
>"Pandemic" worse than ever
>Hurrrr pandemic of the unvaccinated durrrrr
Why haven't the much-vaunted eugenicist elites killed these "people" yet?

The media is still pushing this narrative though. If it’s wrong how do you dismantle it?

How have we defined unvaccinated?
How are they arriving at these conclusions?
Their methodology is an enigma, why?
Just because the government says something, doesn't make it true.

Ignore the media. If you can see through their obvious bullshit then you're not in their ever-dwindling target audience.

The covid pandemic is far worse than the holocaust. We are all peak victims of the crime against humanity.

stats. logic.
you have a very interesting spike for week 15 in excess mortality for the usa across diverse causes of death.
thats the sign of a major fuckup.

stats for the (in)efficacy of the vax are shared on this board now and then.

you got the pfizer trials. its written black on white that they didnt actually test for the actual effects of the vax.
yeah that one is mine. here's the link to pfizer protocol:
cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf

FDA on vax:
rumble.com/vmnvh3-backup-vaccines-and-related-biological-products-advisory-committee-9172021.html?mref=lzerp&mrefc=2

negative effectiveness:
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.20.21267966v1.full#F1

origins of covid:
arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-to-blast-your-way-to-the-truth

otherwise logic: covid is seasonal bronchitis.
so how the fuck can one expect a vax for a disease from 2 years ago to function now?

anyways
youre a smart kid
you'll figure it all out
and quit being a lazy fucking faggot

>pandemic of the unvaccinated
>virus mutates rapidly
>"vaccines" are useless to new strains (assuming they even helped with the initial strains to begin with)
>repeat
>somehow this is the fault of unvaccinated
it's retarded bullshit

>how do you dismantle it?
unless you have power and influence within the system, you don't

>a pandemic of the unvaccinated
i ain't seen it

>takes vaccine
>has antibodies
>virus mutates to be more resistant to said antibodies
>get sick and test positive
>fuck the unvaccinated

Unvaccinated are now the people who double vaxxed, but didnt take last one.. They re just cooking numbers again..

i can't believe this headline still works after 3 years lmfao. i really truly wish covid was a real threat because normies need to be killed en masse

Lmao you pathetic vaxxers never fail to make me laugh with your "vaxx" threads. Face it, most anti-vaxxers will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

Attached: 1644260132112.jpg (1170x1599, 183.96K)

Newspeak: Experts
Truth: Idiots

Covid is not real.

If it's a pandemic of the unvaccinated, why do vaxers care?

pretty sure i have the flu right now, everyone is trying to shill me saying its covid
if this is covid than the world is fucked for closing everything for this nothingburger

July 16 2021

Black people as a group have one of the lowest vaccination rates. Whenever someone uses the ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’ argument just tell them it’s a racist dogwhistle and that they should be ashamed of themselves

Useful idiots are useful.

> its a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”
Vaccination is what ends pandemics. If enough retards remain unvaccinated, eventually mutations and variants emerge with enough differentiation that they threaten the population with re-infection.

>77F73E2F-B724-4561-9275-6(...).jpg
>Experts
>((( Experts )))

That's not true anymore, it's Republicans now

>thinking 99% of the pop is vaxxed, while also thinking its under 40

By not listening to it and not caring