Seriously why is "less white" people a bad thing?

Some of the deepest conversations I’ve ever had were with non white people. Blacks are just normal people who want basic happiness and a decent life just like you. It’s easy to take a few instances out of context of crime or whatever but we can play that game with any race or group. One day humanity will be a mixture of all races as the world shrinks because of travel and technology, we’ll all be one race someday if we ever make it.

Attached: 3D38ED5C-D9CC-41EC-B347-9FE419E76593.jpg (1596x2048, 290.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/letters/2012/apes.htm
web.archive.org/web/20211027190507/https://www.ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/letters/2012/apes.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>one race
lol

Because of IQ.
And low IQ is not just "I do worse in math" its more "I cant trust anyone I kill people and I fall for extremism easily"

AWOOGA

you don't have deep conversations, you have nigger intelligence and nigger beliefs

Look at Haiti for the answer to your question.

I had a best friend who was black. He was obsessed with sex... literally talked about it all the time.

memes aside. it's probably because you're low iq. studies show we can relate to people roughly one standard deviation around us. so whites of limited intellect can feel more comfortable around blacks and browns than around whites or yellows

One race…the slave race.

This is your dream and anyone with eyes to see….a nightmare.

It's okay not be white, it's unacceptable to be nigger though

Attached: Rorschach-12-2.jpg (780x1200, 159.16K)

bait, or you are seriously brainwashed about genetic differences

that's what niggers can only talk about, it's due to their brain (under)development

Attached: nigger.jpg (500x339, 43.12K)

This, you are as dumb as a nigger, also why women like Biggers cause they are just as stupid and can be mentally equal with them

ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/letters/2012/apes.htm

Attached: 1635382793357.jpg (480x455, 13.4K)

>men commit the same levels of crime as women
this is the toddler level you are at.

niggers are retarded

Attached: chocolatemilk.jpg (735x719, 145.79K)

I know that you must be retard or trolling, but in all seriousness OP. Have you seen the history of Haiti? Or maybe or countries on Africa? Zimbabwe? Just kys already. When you are going to do anything about the current slaves instead of worrying about people that are at least a few degrees of separation from any slave relative?
Fucking kys again.

Attached: 1601363180341.jpg (929x1024, 134.82K)

It's not a bd thing at all.

Attached: 1644193993235m.jpg (576x1024, 61.14K)

fuck you

there are already way more niggers on earth than whites. the minority narrative is huge fucking lie.

It isn't. Whites deserve to go extinct for their pathetic, pathological altruism. Good riddance might is right afterall.

all addicts think they have deep thoughts, no, you're just an addict, you're as deep as your needle

Attached: IMG_20220124_110150_834.jpg (1080x1068, 121.3K)

I like pink pussies. That's why.

Same reason eugenics is a bad idea. It is the same argument.

go any other nation in afrika and tell them that they need to become less black, see what happens. we're allowed to have a homogenous society, fuck off kike.

>I cant trust anyone
>I fall for extremism easily

You just described 90% of Any Forums

Because the nature of life is to out comepete and outbreed, humans are no different from plants
more niggers in africa means more niggers heading into europe, and they will replace us if we let them
they will revise our history and steal it, in 200 years they will depict the average roman, the average Viking, the average european throughout history as black, they will destroy our art and replace it, we will be wiped out of existence and memory and they will take everything from us

can't open the website, here's archived version
web.archive.org/web/20211027190507/https://www.ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/letters/2012/apes.htm

This.

Based colonialists

Attached: 1644250749121.jpg (718x958, 299.06K)

By then there won't be any society left. White people run civilization.

Whats her name?

There are tons of places with zero white people, why can't they have a decent life there?

Well white people are falling for their supposed genocide senpai, either it’s real and whites are not that smart or you’re just paranoid.
So conversations about life, spirituality, and God are retarded? You don’t even know what the fuck you’re talking about you’re just a parrot in a pet store.
Punished for being the only people to successfully rebel against their slave masters. Has a white or asian country never suffered? Russians used to eat their own children. Get your head out your ass.

good, I don't wanna live in this world with these cucked ass white people and these niggers while being ruled over by gay tranny jews

send the meteor

Sarina Valentina

Attached: 1644255836487.jpg (1051x783, 80.25K)

Tl tr whiteness is only important for men

You're either a retard, or you've lived in a gated kike community and you've never had to interact with niggers in your entire life.

Sage slide threads.

>Blacks are just normal "people"

user, niggers aren't people, they're animals.

Like how I season my chicken with bleach. In the bottom of a kitchen sink.

I'm still not gonna fuck niggers, take your pandering somewhere else shaniqua

Remind me who is leading the free world again? While had the might? Definitely not niggers

OP is obviously a nigger. There's no doubt white men wouldn't mind black women but they're not attractive. Loyal and low IQ with potential for violence? Just get a pet.

>Blacks are just normal people who want basic happiness and a decent life just like you.
subhuman
real humans only care about glory of heavenly kingdom

Dude, there will always be an elite, that’s not about race. If the elites turn everyone into a supposed "slave race" what’s stopping them from joining the slave race. Elites are not insulated they have blood from the outside too. What you’re saying is ridiculous.
Genetic differences =/= intelligence. We’re all conscious human beings with the ability to learn and strive.

Any Forums thinks world without whites is some slum in Africa.
Wrong.

Attached: china.jpg (1407x938, 406.05K)

If it is about IQ then every race have chances, have you ever heard of the Bell's Curve?

Attached: marianne-schrder-a7736e7b-40bf-4669-a8f3-c1e61799dfb-resize-750.jpg (450x600, 33.98K)

>Punished for being the only people to successfully rebel against their slave masters. Has a white or asian country never suffered? Russians used to eat their own children. Get your head out your ass.

Punished? Who is punishing them? Their average IQ is like 68. The only reason they haven't all starved to death is because of a constant stream of foreign aid.

white women have impossible standards
black women are ugly
asians are doable

I'd feel safer living in a stage prop

Do you think we were born as niggers and chinks?
Humans were one race at one point in time. Tribalism has divided us, nothing has changed except some have gained an enormous amount of power and wealth to keep us divided.

You mean "less human".
About 20% less.
It's a hard truth to swallow, but if everyone had a basic understanding of genetics;

We'd all get along a little bit better.

Attached: 1632706989091.jpg (1280x720, 737.01K)

>humans were once race at one point in time
proof? Sounds like pseudoscience to me. What exactly is human?

Attached: 1607234543906.jpg (1009x1024, 98.96K)