I would rather have Mexican immigrants than Muslims

I would rather have Mexican immigrants than Muslims

Attached: file-20180716-44088-42oxqx (2).jpg (1200x675, 131.05K)

yeah probably

Latinos are pretty based, easily the most based non-white immigrants.

Theyre not immigrants, they are colonizers

Yeah hispanics aren‘t that bad in my experience
But I don‘t know about the gang/cartel problems they are brininging to the usa

>rather have Mexican immigrants
Wait until there's 10 million Mexicans in your country. Then you have problems getting basic jobs because you don't know Spanish.

some of them are cute

Attached: 1642395375577.jpg (1536x2048, 565.32K)

Muslims are based and trad people, even if savage and primitive.

Spics are savage and primitive, but have no redeeming quality. They become vegan-commie types by the second generation of being exposed to liberal decadence. Muslims at least reject that shit.

Koreans are better in every way

yeah because mexico and the middle-east are beacons of civilized society right, that's why they all came to white countries

I would rather none

Koreans and Japs are basically white so they don't count.

Muslims sell drugs and rape and burn cars and shit like that, nothing trad about that

I'd rather not have any.
Most are shitlibs.

BS dude, both Mexicans and Muslims become retarded leftists at the same rate. Muslims turn into feminists marching with BLM while the Aztec Kingz are almost white and tend to be respectable people.

good i wish i was a bench.

Good point, I know both people since high school and the Muslims are super trad compared to the lost of roots the Latinos are showing

I agree. The first wave is usually based but then the kids go to public school and are easily brainwashed due to low IQ.

The muzzies that leave their country to come to Europe are subhuman degenerates and fall for globohomo's tricks very easily. They're violent, stupid, obsessed with sex and drugs and overall disrespectful and useless.

But i see your point, they're ethnically asians, just as you, so there's no much difference between you two

actual mexicans are maybe the least annoying non whites in america and honestly mexican/spanish culture is a part of american culture

Dear God this is what liberals want everyone to look like. A bag of low-grade genetic sludge.

Sure.

That is until MS-13 and Suernos niggers start shooting at you.

I had a cute Latina girlfriend like this when I was 17, I saw her when she was 30 and she had turned into a goblin.

It's irrelevant what you want, I'm already here.

Attached: 1641239502475m.jpg (912x1024, 64.3K)

>picrel
Dios Mio, La Mestiza Gordo!

My fiancée's uncle who is Salvadoran asked me quite openly infront of the whole family how I felt about black people when he was drunk. Pretty based but he's drunk all the time so I can't give him too much credit.
>captcha- GAY T2

Attached: yuftfyuyugy.jpg (2048x2047, 476.37K)

>MS-13
It sounds like a Prison Gang to me

how about none

>racemix with goblinas, you stupid goy!!

Just because mexicans/chinks are better than muslims/arabs/niggers, doesn't make them okay.

Attached: SALMONELLAGANG.jpg (930x648, 282.66K)

>accepting any immigrants at all
ngmi

Attached: castizo.png (509x263, 210.21K)

Depends on if you're looking for slaves or warriors, I suppose.

For landscaping, I pick mexicans. For war, I pick muslims. For living near, I pick no fucking brown people at all because I have a brain and self-respect

Sings about sangria, margaritas, and señoritas in my country song.

>yeah because mexico and the middle-east are beacons of civilized society right, that's why they all came to white countries
For Mexico, it should be Anexed by Spain. To Comence Mejaror La Raza is to increase the White Birthrates and decrease the Mestizo Birthrates.

Damn

Why not zero immigrants?

i would rather have neither.
but if i had to choose one, i would choose TRUE muslims.

the muslims we get are the trash. the traditional ones that could help turn the tide against the faggots and other undesirables are all staying back home.

You don’t want either

Attached: 1EA8ED90-8356-4FEC-A23A-D72122819DC7.jpg (2048x1365, 759.38K)

Why bro wtf I'd rather go to sweeden than Finland

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-230500_Gallery.jpg (1078x682, 266.68K)

Theyre vile stinky orcs

Attached: 1643995645232.jpg (750x422, 53.55K)

Honest question, why don't beaners have necks? What is the evolutionary explanation for why these squat, potato-looking gremlins lack a neck like humans have?

That’s haram Muslims can’t migrate to a non Muslim country

Sura an nisa (4:97) While taking the souls of those who were engaged in wronging themselves,129 the angels asked: 'In what circumstances were you?' They replied: 'We were too weak and helpless in the land.' The angels said: 'Was not the earth of Allah wide enough for you to emigrate in it?'130 For such men their refuge is Hell - an evil destination indeed;

The reference here is to those who stay behind along with the unbelievers, despite no genuine disability. They are satisfied with a life made up of a blend of Islamic and un-Islamic elements, even though they have had the chance to migrate to the Dar al-Islam and thus enjoy a full Islamic life. This is the wrong that they committed against themselves. What kept them satisfied with the mixture of Islamic and un-Islamic elements in their life was not any genuine disability but their love of ease and comfort, their excessive attachment to their kith and kin and to their properties and worldly interests. These concerns had exceeded reasonable limits and had even taken precedence over their concern for their religion see also( n. 116 )above).
130. Those people who had willingly acquiesced to living under an un-Islamic order would be called to account by God and would be asked: If a certain territory was under the dominance of rebels against God, so that it had become impossible to follow His Law, why did you continue to live there? Why did you not migrate to a land where it was possible to follow the law of God?

I'm mega based Muslim doesn't just touch grass eats it too

Attached: Screenshot_20210806-193300_Gallery.jpg (435x156, 15.96K)

biggest problem they are bringing is their goblino genetics, lowering the average IQ and physique of the average every time some dude resorts to marrying one of these when they look halfway decent at age 18. Then they turn into El Ogro de las Americas and shit out 5+ L'atrocidads.

I have this exact issue trying to get a job in Texas. Any type of regular labor job + more and more retail jobs need "bilingual" people. Wonder if I could get hired for speaking English and French? Doubt it

Look at all that nigger fantasy you posted

Attached: 1644239268132.jpg (480x636, 25.6K)

Rather have neither

id go in this order

>white mexicans
>fully white european muslims (bosnians)
>mestizo mexicans
>middle eastern muslims
>indio mexicans
>south asian muslims
>negroid muslims

Stupid picture. Mohammed was white with green eyes.

The verse is literally there, it literally says Muslims can’t go to Muslim countries.

>white mexicans
>fully white european muslims (bosnians)
>mestizo mexicans
>middle eastern muslims
>indio mexicans
>south asian muslims
>negroid muslims
>the bubonic plague
>Jews
>literal shit
>leafs

How can I bow up your country then???

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-200805_Gallery.jpg (1078x828, 203.95K)