Do you know anyone who has had an adverse reaction from the corona-vaccines?

Do you know anyone who has had an adverse reaction from the corona-vaccines?

Attached: 1643641780361.jpg (1000x621, 109.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theysayitsrare
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, a friend of mine had a heart attack 10 days after the booster shot.

There's a reason why schizo antivaxxers go digging for Facebook posts to find "adverse reactions"

My father, he feels like shit, he had covid and 2 doses after, he won't take any more shots. He feels tired 24/7 and weak

I am completely alone.

Attached: 1638597284192.jpg (588x1024, 103.67K)

Nigger, go back there

fuck off jew flag
Sage hidden ignored

I've known a few people get it and become sick immediately afterwards, take a few days off work; and they seem to get sick every other week; complain about mental fog; but otherwise nothing serious. I've known two people end up hospitalized for long periods of time. Of course this correlation does not equal causation but I'm sure as shit not getting the fucking jab.

Attached: 1643303655143.jpg (996x1024, 145.63K)

my mother in law has had 1-2 seizures a week since her 2nd dose. she went and got the booster as well, which amplified the severity

exgf's dad died of a stroke shortly after she forced him to get vaxxed.

a lot of them but mostly mild. only 2 jabbers I know got heart disease

35 yr old friend has weird swelling for 6months in his hands afterward and some weird auto immune shit after one poke
33yr old friend has "blood pooling" feeling in his legs after 2nd dose and has to warm up his legs to even move them out of bed in the morning, says they feel like chunks of wood.
Old lady that is a friend of the family has been basically house bound from adrenaline surges after being hospitalized 2hrs after Moderna shot. Is now on anti psychotics and taking all kinds of weird aids drugs on some protocol to try and repair herself. Shes fucked for life I think.

ACL surgery, sudden leg clotting even though this guy is a healthy, military trained early 20s year old male. Trying to convince him not to get boosted

>Yes, a friend of mine had a heart attack 10 days after the booster shot.
Based, I guess he is safe from corona now!

i supose that is why she is ex

twitter.com/theysayitsrare

Attached: 1629732888232.jpg (550x564, 206.36K)

Forgot to mention, even his pajeet doctor said he's not supposed to get clotted up from the surgery at his age. Also mysteriously asked him about getting vaccinated. Obviously my friend thought this was outrageous so there's an unreported VAERS incident.

Most just had minor flu like/covid symptoms but one had a minor stroke.

7 people 2 dead. i dont know anybody got covid nigger.one with a heart moniter. i think the vaxxers need to start wearing a helmet they keep passing out dod you see thet the one lady no two comedian lady passed out WTF!

Do you know anyone got sikkk with this magical Coronavirus?
Despite their being many Coronavirus' prior to 2020, common umbrella term 'the flu'

Haha. I know a LOT of people who've had adverse reactions, user. A better question is do I know any that haven't?

So you have evidence that the booster did it and they didn't just coincidentally have a heart attack, right?
You're sure it was the vaccine and not the covid, right?
Strokes can't happen for reasons besides the vax, right?
Gee, surely couldn't be related to the fucking surgery, eh?

You are all so stupid.

Attached: shinji.jpg (600x677, 46.52K)

I neither know anyone who had an adverse reaction from the vaccine nor someone who suffered from covid.

I don't even mask up 90% of the time inside places, I've never been healthier. Never got sick. My brother got sent home due to contact tracing from his high school and we continued to have close contact throughout his quarantine (I thought quarantine was for confirmed sick people), he and I remained untested and didn't feel any hard symptoms.

anuts son law passed out had to be on heart moniter for mycorditis all fucked up 60 years old 2 days after 2nd pfizer shot now he cant exercize

yes, one of my relatives almost died.
>inb4 it was something else
they are in a NIH study now about it, so fuck off

Read my reply vaxxnigger

>drink poison, dies
You are sure it was the poison, right?
>take the jab, get sick
Nah, I'm sure it was something else.

YES! ME! look, before the vax i was a 6' 195 lb manly man. after vax i'm a goddamn 5'3" 110 lbs dainty female with gills on my neck.

I know 3 people who mysteriously have serious heart problems after getting the goyjab. One is in their late 20s, one in their mid 30s, and one in their 50s, all previously completely healthy. They all refuse to consider that it might have been the jab, and get furious when it's suggested that it might be related. 2 out of the 3 have gotten boosted after developing the heart issues. I don't know what in the hell to make of such lemming-like compliance, maybe the elites were right about the cattle after all, I don't know.

Everyone i know who's gotten the "vaccines" has since gotten sick with "covid." Every one who got the booster got "covid" within a month of getting the booster.

Covid is not real. The vaccines are poison.

do you mean to imply there's an active campaign of censorship against adverse reactions?
that makes sense

Nothing happens

ya know lmao honestly the only motherfuckers in my family who have been diagnosed with covid are the vaccinated ones.

Kill yourself

Know 6 heart attack, 3 dead. All in great shape before

2 repeat shingles since the second dose

1 is now suddenly immunocompromised

Fuck off to hell and die

Attached: bearwithme.jpg (400x400, 135.92K)

Yep. Coworker spent a week in ICU with "heart issues". They had gotten the booster a week earlier. She stated if she knew that was going to happen she would have never gotten the shot and she is not getting another.

I had a friend that was double vaxxed die of Covid. I skipped his memorial after his family announced that everyone needed to be vaxxed and must wear a mask to attend.

>Strokes can't happen for reasons besides the vax, right?
he never had any before. get boosted, faggot.
thankfully broke up before all the lockdowns and gay covid shit. she was a hardcore lib and couldn't handle my smugness after Trump won.

Yeah we're all so stupid fucktard. Now let's go get mystery jewjuice for a 0.1% IFR illness that doesn't actually work in any sense of the word

I have a former coworker that was completely fucked up for upwards of a week after getting the first shot. With what, exactly, I don't know, but needless to say, he opted not to get any other shots after that.

No, but I know numerous people who have had a bad time due to COVID. All late 20's like me.

t.me/covidbc