Hey there chuds

Hey there chuds

Just wanted to pop inside that little head of yours to remind you that we've been watching you this entire time. We've been at your rallies, we lurk in your Discord servers, we follow you on social media and all with fake accounts. This year we're going to be especially vigilant, protecting vulnerable POC and LGBTQIA+ people who need our support the most. So if you want to fuck around and find out then just try us chuds!

Attached: 1626578294599.jpg (2048x1367, 763.41K)

you sound like this board when they make death threats on judges or doctors

yawn.
im shaking.

Attached: leftie-cringe-2.jpg (1051x1423, 666.5K)

actually your own pic is parody enough
fat pigs and manlets.
yoink!

Attached: 1644235603867.jpg (1920x1080, 1.68M)

why is there not a SINGLE person in this picture that looks fit
just manlets, landwhales & skellingtons

>come meet me outside
>I’d stomp on your chest and head until you’re more broken physically than you are currently mentally
>effeminate dysgenic plebs are my equals
Not me... nuhuh, no never!

Attached: F1AC7901-27CB-4B4C-AAFB-4F8C49A116F1.jpg (1024x541, 73.09K)

k keep us posted

You won't do anything you nigger.

I know you're faker than Pamela Anderson's tits.
On the chance you're not, just understand that my AR-15 is better than Kyle "the Kenisha Kid" Rittenhouse's.
Also, I keep plenty of manilla rope in my bag for growing strange fruit.

I know... but I've been stealing socks from you. I only steal one at a time. I know it's confusing for you... but... I just take one. I don't even keep it I throw it in the garbage.

Remember... I've been in your sock drawers I've seen the disgusting things you put in there...

Ed buck and adam schiff killed black prostitutes and the obama admin covered it up.

You are a slave to the dnc and the ccp. You dont give a shit about poc, all you care about is maki g money for rich jews and the ccp.

You are shills for blackrock and pfizer. You are slaves.

Attached: lafatu2.gif (497x302, 3.01M)

Friendly reminder to ignore, sage and report bait/bot/infiltration threads

Attached: 1pbtid.png (2280x2008, 332.78K)

The Twink division
Let's make a deal: I read Marx, you let me fuck you in the ass

>BetaCucksInBlack.jpg
Top fucking kek
Anytime faggot, you literal cumslut faggot.

Attached: CommieAntifaMouthPussy.png (887x837, 639.82K)

Ikr?!

Attached: AntifaJokeWads.jpg (951x977, 455.86K)

>rallies
>Discord servers
>social media
Are you sure you have the right address?

nice

you chuds better watch your back see? you're dealing with some hardcore sneaking conniving underhanded cowardly deceitful stalker faggots now, yeah! who actually thinks this is something to boast about, what the fuck

good, me too. lets keep deconfliction in mind. your people pick your times and places and we will be away. also if youre open to solidarity, instant logistics awaits you like cavalry formations. the state causes harm.

>understand that my AR-15 is better than Kyle "the Kenisha Kid" Rittenhouse's.
Get proficient with it. That's more important than Daniel Defense versus M&P15 Sport 2, which is not a bad rifle at all, rather the best of entry tier.
The most important is get good with it, getting off shots as quick as you can but staying on target. Lots of reading and vids on combat versus target hooting.