Honk Honk = Heil Hitler

They are catching on to us bros. I'm getting nervous here.

Attached: Honk Honk = Heil Hitler.png (601x524, 49.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/6PrQy4tZRCCp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They even figured out "Honk The 14 Honks." Fuck.

Attached: Honk The 14 Honks.png (602x338, 49.5K)

>NAZI MEME!!!!111!!!!!
bitchute.com/video/6PrQy4tZRCCp/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 17.35.37.png (1144x1166, 1.27M)

They even uncovered the real purpose of the trucker protests which is to disrupt the NATO response during a Russian invasion. Our whole operation is being unravelled in front of our eyes.

Attached: Disrupt NATO.png (614x569, 187.78K)

oh no...

Honk Honk

Attached: 1643176905439.jpg (1000x1000, 107.38K)

Its hilarious they just take their own racist interpretations of normal things, yell it to as many minorities as possible and then declare themselves not responsible. Its not that liberals don't hate niggers and jews like everyone else, they just don't want their hatred to be considered hatred. So instead of just telling a nigger he's a feral sub human retard like a normal person, the liberal will codify it into directly into law so its not just his opinion, but everyone's.

>NATO supply lines
This is what it looks like when you have all the time in the world because the only thing that will go near you is a cat.

T. The short attention span retards are re-remembering old memes from 2018 and drawing the same conclusions that they did 4 years ago.

Attached: 1E300EB6-3929-471F-B752-61E032BAA048.jpg (845x844, 201.09K)

And I thought the schizos on Any Forums were bad.
I stand corrected.

>Qoomers are now defending NATO warmongering
And here I thought they couldn't sink any lower.

Attached: unamused soviet wojak.png (806x806, 206.16K)

These people are retards.

>they have to self censor the word honk

always was

Attached: 1553624696359.jpg (680x456, 87.8K)

These people are crazy, what are they even talking about??

Happy Hannukah

How do you people do this? This is truly great art.

What if it's code for "Happy Hanukkah"? I don't mind if that's the case.

They're deranged Yankees. What do you expect?

oh no not le honcocost!!

Ultimately self-censoring ALL words, leading to them all seething in absolute silence. They are all mentally ill.

I wonder if these people are actually this fucking stupid, or if they're just pretending. NATO has stated pretty clearly they won't respond. so why would their response time matter?

It's actually 'Happy Holocaust', but they will never figure it out.

>Everything I don't like is Hitler!
God, I hate these people.
Flood the world. Send a meteor. Just end this fucking world. Make it clean again.

Attached: Frens of truckers.jpg (680x674, 107.31K)

>very loud dogwhistle

Oh, are there categories and degrees of dogwhistledom? Is there a silent-but-deadly whistle?

Its Heil Honkler you retard

The faggot couldn't even post the gif.
May KEK, give user a painful death.

Attached: Desert Keks.gif (425x425, 3.98M)

Honk Honk

Why are normalfaggots such perpetual children? Both right and left wing are guilty of it, they really do sound like bratty children, my kids aren't this fucking whiney

Don't be ridiculous.

Leftists aren't people.

>doesn't spell some things because she "doesn't her tweets to come up in a search"
>still writes "heil hitler"
That's 2 months in the cubes for her.

Convoy needs more Dixie flags

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-113412_Chrome.jpg (720x1241, 529.42K)

Wait there's a "Sweden convoy"? What restrictions would that even be against. The latest recommendations from the state is literally "don't use masks" and "go back to how all was in 2018".

you should be nervous shill

retard

holy shit i need someone at nazi headquarters to get back to me asap: should we continue with operation sew-their-dicks-back-on or should we abort???!???!? hq come in pls.

I thought it was "Hulk Hogan".

Attached: MixedRainbowBecomesUgly.png (1356x761, 108.76K)

those people are mentally ill

It actually stands for HA HA which is what I say everytime I think of the holocaust.

kek
>tweet from the future
>*** **** **** ******* ** **** ***** *****!!!

Attached: lel.png (488x513, 242.97K)

>saw symbols
>doesnt record
fake and gay

Are you and your army of cat ladies and impotent weakling "men" going to put us back in our place for being to uppity?

Thought that was pretty funny myself.

These people are insane.

Honk honk

Attached: 234123432143124.jpg (960x538, 48.92K)

This. Germany killed way more Russians than Jews and my Russian wife doesn't lose her shit everytime I make a Hitler joke. Never seen a Pole do it either.