Man jailed for sharing terrorism material in Minecraft

>Connor Burke, 19, shared a copy of the "Anarchist Cookbook" disguised as "Minecraft_Bow_Ammo_Types.pdf" in an attempt to hide its true nature and was posted in to a group containing around 12,000 users. Police attended his address in February 2021 where they arrested Burke. When they searched his room, officers found a copy of Mein Kampf.
>Burke was charged with five offences on March 1, 2021. He pleaded guilty to all counts at a hearing in July 2021. He was sentenced at Woolwich Crown Court to a total of 42 months’ imprisonment and an additional 12 months on licence.
>After Burke was sentenced, commander Richard Smith, head of the Metropolitan Police’s Counter Terrorism Command, said: 'Burke had an unhealthy interest in extreme right wing ideology, and this led to him sharing extremely dangerous material with others online. Increasingly, we’re seeing young people being drawn into extremist ideologies, some of whom - like Burke - then go on to commit serious terrorism offences. I would urge anyone who comes across right wing material online to report this to us.

Attached: Untitled.png (304x242, 49.71K)

anyone who idolizes a loser is a serious faggot, it's like me beating off to native americans even though they lost

Anarchist cookbook is cringe and do they not sell Mein Kampf on amazon anymore? wtf am I reading?

found it

Attached: TNT.Mod-Recipes.png (600x466, 41.76K)

RIP user

May the UK burn in nuclear hellfire

What?
Anarchist cookbook is beta mall greifer tier
It's literally just a book telling you to rub gum into Kmarts carpet and to not rewind the vhs before you return it
I've never even heard of it being illegal anywhere
And who actually bans meinkampf?
Isn't that legal everywhere too?

Hahah retard zoomer faggot

Human scum

>plead guilty
dumbass

Welcome to the United Kingdom

if only irony was an acceptable legal defense

My favorite mod is Pam's harvestcraft 2

Attached: 1611510854164.png (1920x1017, 1.1M)

>muh anarchist cookbook
Oh no

Attached: 1637345990360.gif (445x247, 2.85M)

Why are you beating off to native women?

Attached: apu enbie SNIFF.gif (676x900, 463.13K)

but how do i make lsd from pineapples?

You can literally buy these books on amazon.

UK should be under North Korea tier sanctions and treated as a totalitarian country. How do you let people buy these books then accuse them of terrorism. What a fucking clown world.

>Isn't that legal everywhere too?
I think it's complicated in Germany.

Anarchist Cookbook is tame by today’s standards. You could compile Antigua tweets that would cause more death and destruction that that old book
>yfw you downloaded it from a BBS as a teen back in the mid 90s

Attached: 9F1AD595-01DE-4074-81EF-209EF94186CC.jpg (800x450, 123.42K)

London jails people for being English. It's not even the queen's property. Londinistan is a foreign occupied and privately owned city, just like Washington DC. Faggot got what he deserved for being ignorant.

KeK! The Anarchist Cookbook is only dangerous to the edgy teen dumb enough to try it's Africa tier "recipes".

Attached: Untitled21_20220114093727.png (1024x789, 697.96K)

>ANTIFA Tweets
.t Eternal phoneposter

Can't you just Google that book?

The mein kampf bit was just to add the
>oooh scary ebil nazis
Psyop to the story.

is the article real?

Yeah i remember. there were actually some fucked up guides out there back then but it wasn't one of them.

>it's like me beating off to native americans even though they lost
I guarantee you do all the fucking time when you aren't shilling here.

part and parcel in bongistan

Mentioning mein kampf was just to trigger propaganda response from the reader. Obviously this kid is evil and disgusting...he has a copy of mein kampf.
Its not illegal and was ireelevant to the story other than its use as propaganda to paint him as horrible.

This was my thought too but it is the UK. You can go to prison for anything there if you’re indigenous.

Surely Google would then be liable for leading impressionable youths down a right-wing rabbit hole, as much as this mong anyway.
Or the US military for freely distributing many field manuals with the potential to cause far more harm than "smoke banana peels - the book".

Stuff like this is why we fought a revolutionary war to go our separate way.

I'd recommend the British adopt our First Amendment, but doing so is worthless if they do not understand the philosophical implications and reason for such a thing.

They jailed someone for 43 moths for sharing the Anarchist Cookbook???

the fucking anarchist cookbook??? Are you kidding me? Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1628007676319.jpg (717x740, 113.72K)

Wait, is the anarchist cookbook seriously illegal in the UK? That is some vietnam era shit.

LMAO every time I see a poltard write "in Minecraft" I can't help but think are you really that retarded. It goes to show how stupid nazis and the right wing are. Saying "kill X person... in Minecraft" won't stop you from being penalized. Why are rightoids so fucking stupid?

Attached: 1644093687024.jpg (648x900, 166.96K)

A reminder that they know what you mean by "in Minecraft".
I would have loved to be present in the meeting when some poor fed agent had to explain memes to his boomer bosses.

Attached: kuva_2022-02-07_182833.png (1752x325, 222.93K)