To all Native-Americans, what do you think of Turkey?

Attached: turkadamlar.jpg (721x444, 22.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0TFlVKsGVc
youtube.com/watch?v=UL_178su7IE&t=152s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's kinda dry. Chicken is better.

why? desu you’re completely irrelevant to us and less so with that flag lol.

t. cherokee, chickasaw, and creek

Attached: 1FB1B4CA-730C-4CA5-AF7E-C53C0401EA3B.jpg (1024x722, 113.1K)

thats not how it is spelled

>why? desu you’re completely irrelevant to us and less so with that flag lol.
>t. cherokee, chickasaw, and creek
stop larping, cracker

*da da ting* rim job!

Turkroach invaders need to go home

T. Any Forumstard apple

WE MUST UNITE THE WHOLE PLANET AND ALL MANKIND UNDER 1 FLAG!

Attached: lesrcj19pit51.png (6460x3480, 1.61M)

I'm only 1/8th native so I'll only give you 1/8th of an answer

Well, Turkey is--

Mutt, you must find the Nigger that impregnated your murican hookermom to blame him for your Muttness and low IQ.

Then you must go back to Africa.

Attached: 1641096323970.png (800x533, 330.64K)

turkmutts are exactly like mexicans, no one wants them, they're midgets and brown and mentally retarded by some jewish person says we have to be allies for some reason and we can't be allies with white people anymore I guess because that would be racist or something

either way turks are mutts and no one has ever wanted them anywhere near them

youtube.com/watch?v=G0TFlVKsGVc

>stop larping, cracker
lol

Attached: 1828B00D-9E29-4373-B958-0748F19ADB0A.jpg (828x608, 368.49K)

she is browner than most turkish women, she doesn't have a right to speak anyway

>turkmutts are exactly like mexicans, no one wants them, they're midgets and brown and mentally retarded

You have never been to Turkey, we are not Arabs or Iranians, we only share their religion, actually Turks are related to Native Americans, if it wasn't for Religion, you weren't even able to tell us apart.

youtube.com/watch?v=UL_178su7IE&t=152s

I've taken a DNA test and I'm 100% non nigger. Can you say the same?

WE HAVE ALREADY TAKEN OVER EUROPE BROTHER.
WE ARE EVERYWHERE.
TURKEY AND PAKISTAN WILL SOON RULE ALL.

Attached: turkseu.png (938x579, 495.49K)

Methinks turkey bird.

Hasan kim sikler Amerikalının düşündüğünü…

>natives and turks are the same
Jesus Christ you really are some coping migrant, aren't you? Natives and Turks aren't related, and you could tell them apart without religion. Natives formed when Siberians went to America and did their own thing for thousands of years, becoming their own races amd ethnic groups.

i have an honest opinion you don’t like so you say i don’t have a right to speak lmao. it’s wonderful knowing that people like you are eroding all systems in the west.

Attached: F150B45E-B6FE-4333-96AA-CAE1E3C55D10.jpg (600x842, 69.98K)

> actually Turks are related to Native Americans, if it wasn't for Religion, you weren't even able to tell us apart.

the closest relatives to native americans are siberians. the fuck are you on about?

Can we just stop ignoring the haters and come back to Turkish/Native-American relations in past, present and future.

New Thread.

Attached: Desert Lime Stamp.png (2000x1389, 2.96M)

Carded.
Don’t care about turkey. Literally know nothing about it except watching the kill vids “Kurds vs Turks”

>tfw youre a direct descendant of winfield scott
Maybe my great great grandfather killed your great great grandfather and fucked his wife?

I don't think about it at all

rightful Roman clay

i already told you. they don’t exist. we don’t think of turkish people, few americans do.

lol idk about that chief, but maybe? my family history is rather complicated, as expected

Attached: 906B0C6E-094C-4903-96C1-435489D0C967.jpg (611x605, 106.89K)

2 out of 3 of those are just white people pretending to be drunks why would they do that

same reason elizabeth warren pretended to be native.

Amerinigger kill yourself. Did you shit yourself or is that your skin?

Attached: 1636752281750.gif (220x338, 1.47M)

Muzzie roaches, hate Christians. Fuck em

it’s called living in in a southwestern state with a lot of sun. you do understand that native americans have reddish dark skin? especially when exposed to sunlight and poor lighting lol?

you’re bitching about the haydurs yet keep engaging. explain this
> actually Turks are related to Native Americans, if it wasn't for Religion, you weren't even able to tell us apart.

is this a delusion or do turks actually believe this?