I will not read the news if there's no comments section

what is your political junkie routine?

>click on article
>scroll down to bottom
>look for comments section
>wtf, no comments section?
>end up on fucking Any Forums again

member when every news sites had comments? what happened?

Attached: download - 2022-02-07T085905.154.jpg (474x217, 12.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1336
archive.is/2wKBA
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1720
archive.md/pheDn
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1317
archive.md/HmNjm
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1355
archive.md/yIL9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I read only titles

news thread? have some links

>Jewish Settlers Pollute Spring Water in West Bank
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1336
archive.is/2wKBA

>Ottawa mayor declares state of emergency over 'totally out of control' Freedom Convoy protests as police board chair calls it a 'nationwide insurrection' and police threaten to ARREST anyone bringing gas to refuel the trucks
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1720
archive.md/pheDn

>Suspect sought after yelling ‘all of you should be killed’ at Jewish students
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1317
archive.md/HmNjm

>Sri Lanka court orders release of lawyer held for two years
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1355
archive.md/yIL9s

Attached: 1601334959755.jpg (1040x890, 84.35K)

imagine reading any news ever

I'm sorry that you need someone else to give you your opinion.

I generally do this.

Attached: No comments = Fake news.png (737x657, 17.85K)

you are dumb, you still give them clicks and they dont give a single shit if you read it or not

>>scroll down to bottom
I can't even

Attached: imagine_not_having_one_of_these.png (559x527, 13.28K)

>member when every news sites had comments? what happened?
Trolls ruined it with chinese supplement ads, fake party pills from India and meet Russian mail order bride spam. Also, the usual gang of idiots spammed nigger and seig heil.

It gave newspapers the excuse to remove comments all together, which sucked when the comments held more information on a news story than the article itself. Which happened a lot.

The only non Facebook comments section left is the Daily Mail. US facebook comment sections are gold regionally, worthless nationally.

you shouldnt even be reading mainstream news at all besides as this user said:
>I read only titles
because thats all you need to read to know what agenda they are trying to push. the articles are just full of bullshit. all you need is the headline and you know lie they are trying to sell you.

comments sections have been irrelevant for a long time. they are either completely disabled, censored in real time, or full of retarded facebook-tier boomer comments.

That does not explain why Dissenter was attacked so vehemently.

I remember the days when CNN had an open comments section, it was basically Any Forums.

Why I'm a poltard, the tread

>member when every news sites had comments? what happened?
Yeah we used to post black crime stats and IQ studies. They ditched the comment section so fast.

>you are dumb, you still give them clicks and they dont give a single shit if you read it or not
In the US, the ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and CNN webpages all had vibrant comment sections pre-9/11. Hundreds of comments an hour. When older people question if the internet is a ghost town, maybe it's because they remember that no holds barred anonymous wild west which doesn't exist anymore. Maybe, maybe not.

So those page clicks were traded for something else.

I agree, online news without a comment section is NOT news, it's propaganda.

>I remember the days when CNN had an open comments section, it was basically Any Forums.
It was better than Any Forums.

Any Forums is the shell of Any Forums, which is a shell of the old world. Watching zoomers claim that anyone needs to be redpilled on anything, or about how everyone is an NPC except themselves gives me a warm, sad feeling inside because it means that the breaking of the internet worked. Zoomers don't know of a different world, they think it's always been this way.

Agreed.

Attached: 1632151452019s.jpg (107x124, 2.4K)

Lying media exists to take your voice away.

>I agree, online news without a comment section is NOT news, it's propaganda.
Certain mentally ill people can't have discussions without doxing people they don't like. Or DDOSing them. Or posting links to cheese pizza for malicious shits and giggles. There are some very immature people online, who can't handle discussions which they can't control. Unfortunately, those same people have daddies on Seal Team 6 who now work at Nintendo.

Reddit was supposed to provide that discussion in a consolidated place. Instead, discussion was quashed board by board.