A Return to Monarchy

>Is this possible in the Western world?
>Would it bring the desired stability that monarchists claim?
>Would there need to be a constitution or is absolutism the way to go?
>Does the crown really hold the power to unite modern peoples or would it just cause more conflict?
>What would local government look like? Would we see local chieftains hold some kind of autonomy, such as the right to withhold levies in the event of war?
Answers on a postcard anons

Attached: fee9aa62551a921097a73d24f4f8759f.jpg (408x547, 47.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Yxg2_6_YLs?t=1535
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hmm, would I want a shittier world? Well if I’m a Any Forums user the answer is yes.

Why would it be worse?

Flag checks out. Unironically though, Absolute Monarchy is the only political system that endures for thousands of years.

>Not without a major paradigm shift.
>Depends on the Monarch.
>Absolutism is superior to constitutional.
>Depends.
>Also depends on the structure of the leadership and whether there's an accompanying aristocracy. No.

Kys.
The blights in Buckingham Palace are exactly what's wrong with the world. Get rid of it & all the malevolent paedophile offspring. So fucking disgusting.

Attached: 20220205_020046.gif (498x498, 3.75M)

Monarchies have a tendency to prevail in countries with some level of internal division (Spain & UK) where the crown acts a sort of unifying power.
If the country has a good level of internal unity they become mostly unpopular because there isn't much of a need for a unifying living symbol that represents the nation and they are perceived for what they really are: a lifetime president with hereditary succession privileges taking avantage of high state-funded expenses (which may be accompanied or not by state funded nobility).

Just because the current houses have been corrupted doesn't mean the system cant be tweaked, committed to and create a better world. Monarchs need power to be effective. The Palace has no power outside of a nominal prerogative and therefore cannot be cited as a representative example of a Monarchy. They are just a tourist attraction at this point

I guess you will have to define monarchy first.

We are already headed toward authoritarian rule with each tech monarch ruling over a different corporation which in turn rules over its respective a megalopolis.

You are envisioning a return to nation states but we are headed toward monarchial rule over city states

Sorry cuck, I know it’s in your genes but I can’t think of a person I’d be willing to simp for. Maybe a literal God Emperor, If Jesus returns and slays the wicked. But pedophile mass immigration loving trillionaires that sit on ass? i don’t think so.

There are only two forms of government worth a rats arse:
>Absolutist Monarchy
>Theocracy

If you're espousing a system as best which isn't either one of these or somewhere in between, you can get fucked.

They are litterally the head of Globohomo, behind everything that has destroyed the English speaking world and the West in general.

The old monarchy, no
But monarchy is a very organic way of organizing society
When current society fall, most probably a new monarchy will be formed

The Monarch defines that specific Monarchy, in our case we have blood sucking demon spawn in place. That's the problem. Not the system of Monarchy itself which is inherently superior to all forms of democracy.

No. I will kill anyone who thinks that they are king over me.

No you won't.

Divine rule is right out. Even ignoring how secular the majority of people are, or there’s too much division between the thousands of Christian denominations

Can you really call your King and Queen royalty if they're not cousin fuckers?

Attached: Hyiiii.jpg (1211x1322, 950.93K)

>third cousin
You are closer related to 47% of any random perosn you see on the street than they are can Any Forums not into science?

youtu.be/1Yxg2_6_YLs?t=1535
>2:25 there was a time such as in the middle ages when only the excess of production was for exchange and things had "real" value there was no concept of "abstract value", then came a time (modern society) when everything was for exchange and "abstract value" emerged and with it a whole set of problems...

>25:30 Baudrilard gave up on Marx arguing that Marx's fault is placing production at its center of analysis continuing to emphasize production, work routine, and utilitarian reasoning and dialectical history(and so marxism is defined as "pure materialism")... Baudrilard argues that a true revolutionary society would have to break from all of this, and "pre-modern" society seems to have the answer: it is religion, myths, the culture of the tribe etc... societies that did NOT place the emphasis on production.

Monarchy is the worst form of government.
-dictatorship
-caste system
-based on the lie of divine rule
-inbred mongoloids
-obsess over decorum and pageantry
-can't fix or manage problems of the country

>black guy
>Indian woman
>3 arabs
Lol no

Yeah, I'm sure raising someone telling them they're super special and important and only breeding within a certain bloodline won't end up with inbred sociopaths making terrible decisions again.

Attached: Elites.png (1053x524, 1009.91K)

Wow, sounds just like democracy but with more style