A captain is supposed to go down with his ship, not take the first lifeboat

A captain is supposed to go down with his ship, not take the first lifeboat.

It definitely left me in confusion when Trudeau ran off. It could only mean he works for someone else. I wonder what or who he's beholden to?

Attached: trudeau.jpg (1200x725, 56.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The WEF… Davos, Bilderbergers etc.

when the ship is full of unhinged white trash trucker scum, let them drown I say

He gargles jew cum for dessert every night

You living under a rock?
He's a Davos WEF cuck.
He gargles the cum of many Rich daddy's for his protection racket. Protection from what?
Exposing his past of child abuse of course.

Trudeau ran off and hid like Blumpf. Lmfao

>A captain is supposed to go down with his ship, not take the first lifeboat.
Politicans aren't captains. You mean nothing to them, you aren't their crew. You're the slaves chained up to the lower decks that move the paddles. They will leave you at the drop of the hat to go to a secure location while leaving you out to die. All for "the continuation of government".

lol fuck you nigger

All Western national figureheads work for the Jews.

>unhinged white trash trucker scum
what's your perspective, user? You, uh, own a shipping company or something? Nothing less than absolute ignorance or conflicting financial interests would make you choose to side against the oppressed.

t. inferior poojeet trucker

Attached: C72394F2-F380-472F-BD31-4D6DAAB330E1.jpg (854x480, 72.56K)

He's just an actor bro
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

Lol, your boss won’t let you say nigger or faggot.

He's a skipper, not a captain. Now the captain...

He is a clown, an actor. Marionette to small of a player for the position he was given, like those 30 something women in Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Serbia or whatever puppet state of EU.
Its all due to hubris and arrogance of his puppet masters.

thats antisemitic of you to imply the transatlantic slave ships were owned by jews

>when the ship is full of unhinged white trash trucker scum, let them drown I say

Attached: theQuranSaysPOLcol.gif (669x810, 142.88K)

>when the ship is full of unhinged white trash trucker scum, let them drown I say
Kek spbp
/thread

The weak "crybullies" that have been installed can only project strength against their own people, from behind walls and guards of course. When the people have had enough, the only option is to run away while shitting their pants because they KNOW they were never working for their best interests in the first place.

>trudeau lost his boyish good looks
ok i'm not for the honkening anymore

And why are you against the truckers? Do you believe truckers to be second-class citizens/

George soros

..the cock

THE INTERNATIONAL BANKER AND THEIR WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM UNITED NATIONS WORLD BANK AND IMF OUTFITS AMONG OTHERS. WE HAVE BEEN SOLD OFF LONG AGO

Attached: parabolic.png (1657x720, 52.63K)

Attached: parabolic2.png (1914x713, 81.31K)

Attached: parabolicm1.png (799x766, 30.44K)

Attached: HYPERINFLATIONIMMINEMT.png (1126x1536, 690.15K)

Attached: ThisJustinMissing.gif (586x539, 2.18M)

Lucifer