The modern world wouldn’t exist without niggers

Attached: F9154508-2CE5-42E1-9058-03DD978932C7.jpg (1080x1755, 307.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blackinventor.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sexually satisfied white women would not exist without black men..that's for sure

>civilisation
>africans

Attached: Screenshot 2021-08-06 235337.png (120x111, 24.24K)

>chess
>africans
>"we're not exactly sure who it was, but it had to be us because duh"

>chess
Persians
>medicine and civilization
Chinese

Is this real

Fake and gay!

Where do these people get this shit? South africans havent even invented the wheel yet.

Now post the white list

Door stop, really now? I don't think it is that difficult stopping a door? Or is it for darkies?

Pretty much every invention on the op's list doesn't actually belong to niggers. But hey, they totally invented the ironing board, kek!

/pol seething at niggers doing things better than them.

Nope. Niggers never invented anything.

It was probably a shoe on the floor that got in the way of the door.

quickly scanning this, l can see the african section is crap, the horse-riding saddle is crap, printing press is definitely crap, shoe is crap, most of the other ones are crap as well, not going to list every one.

they get it from the same place that says that a black invented the printing press.

this technically is.

But the Whites invented slavery which gave birth to our great American nation

Is this a YLYL?
I only got as far as chess

blackinventor.com/ Respect the great niggers that allow you to be neets and incels in this life. Best y’all can do is HONK HONK WE WHITES DA BEST.

Attached: 1644245490570.png (1055x966, 19.1K)

>Chess
>African
When your list is easily ignored straight out of the gate. Let me guess, they’ll use an earlier Egyptian game to make the argument.

Niggers are a net negative on society. That’s is the truth. Not as much as the Jews though.

>niggers invented blood plasma
wat

Arabs invented chess. I don’t understand why they think they’re the same as North Africans

>Nigger inventions

Attached: BlackInventions.jpg (640x500, 55.97K)