Jews are evil because they rule the world and get away with everything

>Jews are evil because they rule the world and get away with everything
>Jews can do anything they want without consequences
Why not just join the Jews and always win? Why always be an underdog loser?

Attached: 1641507136908m.jpg (364x1024, 85.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1336
archive.is/2wKBA
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1720
archive.md/pheDn
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1317
archive.md/HmNjm
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1355
archive.md/yIL9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>join the jews
how

>underdog
being a juwe has its own set of griefs.
picrel.

btw, why are you shilling your religion so hard, kike?
is it bc of picrel?

Attached: juwes-genes.png (827x432, 74.72K)

But I despise jews

weak bait
news

>Jewish Settlers Pollute Spring Water in West Bank
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1336
archive.is/2wKBA

>Ottawa mayor declares state of emergency over 'totally out of control' Freedom Convoy protests as police board chair calls it a 'nationwide insurrection' and police threaten to ARREST anyone bringing gas to refuel the trucks
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1720
archive.md/pheDn

>Suspect sought after yelling ‘all of you should be killed’ at Jewish students
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1317
archive.md/HmNjm

>Sri Lanka court orders release of lawyer held for two years
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1355
archive.md/yIL9s

Attached: 1610220561030.jpg (553x553, 49.93K)

>Winning
110 countries

Because I'm not an evil piece of shit. That's why.

Own every form of media and can set the narrative to whatever they want, they also have undying loyalists who will attack anyone who speaks out about them.

>dying media
>dying boomers
Lol, lmao, you overplayed your hand moishe.

>Dying
Is this cope? Or are you purposely being retarded? Try speaking out about us in the streets, see how long it takes for you to go to jail for speaking bad about them

>why not just be a pedophile demon
Sorry my soul got in the way bruh.

Antisemitism is at an all time high bro. 111

The Jews who died in concentration camps probably didn't feel like winners.

No, this is the State message to demoralize and make babies that you cannot protect from the same state. The real problem is that the Jewish community seems to be backing the rich and the State that considers them consumables.

I'm a bit tired of pretending that I care. Talk or don't talk. I'm going to do what I want in retirement. Too bad if you're just a stranger with their hand out when that time comes.

so if i fart a lot after ice cream or a tall glass of milk, im a kike?

jews are evil because they make the world a worse place for everyone, including themselves.

If you mean the religion, Judaism is a perverse heresy and only a fool would become a part of it, much the same as Islam or Mormonism.

If you mean the ethnicity, I am not of Khazar heritage, and that's not something you can magically become a part of. I'd rather not base my identity entirely on subversion and being oppressed, anyways.

>just join the winning side and you too can be a winner
Jesus that is pathetic

Attached: 6ddb9ab71ed5722b5f5733f0cbef0054d8059f42782f14a8d66989936edfabfc.jpg (625x341, 43.22K)

Enjoy the maximum of your function before in plummets into minus infinity, forever and ever.

lol
>mutt
yeah, obv statistics, or merely knowing anything isnt your cup of tea
no
if 75% of juwes get the shits after milk, it doenst mean that if you do you are juwe.
the proposition would be built the other way around:
75% of people who have the shits after milk are juwes.
and you could still be part of the 25% remaining.

you ok, or should i slow down even more?
i could fire up gimp and make you a schematic, but i doubt it would be of any use here...

Jews only have power because of christcuck golems. If christkikery did not exist, jews would have been obliterated a long time ago. Christkikery is the only religion on the planet that mandates the protection and perpetuation of a race of non-believing foreigners (jews).

If christcuckery claimed Chinese Taoists were "God's Chosen people", and sent letters to Taoists to recruit them to run the banks, and passed special laws and protections for Taoists, and claimed their savior was a Chinese Taoist priest who taught Taoism to Chinese and avoided non-Chinese his whole life, all while oppressing every other religion and mandating every White person obey Taoist law and Chinese culture, you would think it insane. But since they do this with the jews, you all just make excuses.

Attached: 1550431300057.jpg (972x1024, 114.63K)

>Why not just join the Jews
Did you ever tried to apply for Israeli citizenship op? Give it a shot and then come back here to give us your impression.

>Why not just join the Jews
Objective morality.