Super Aids is here!!!

healthline.com/health-news/new-hiv-variant-discovered-may-be-more-infectious-and-severe
>So far, 109 people, most of whom live in the Netherlands, have the variant.
>Researchers also found that VB has a viral load (the amount of virus detected in blood) 3.5 to 5.5 times higher than the current strain, indicating that it could also be more infectious.
>The CD4+T cell decline (a sign of immune damage by HIV) was twice as fast in people with the variant, researchers say.
ABIT late to the party but finally here.

Attached: HIV_and_COVID-19_Diptych.jpg (735x490, 54.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pearl-hifi.com/11_Spirited_Growth/10_Health_Neg/04_Pandemics/01_AIDS/Inventing_the_AIDS_Virus.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does it evade PrEP though? If not it doesn't matter.

> I'm sure to the extent its real it has nothing to do with the vaccine
> I'm sure its not fake and gay and also only for gays like the 1st aids
Fuckoff Fauci and kill all Jesuits.

Didn't Moderna start some clinical trials for a new vaccine against HIV?

pearl-hifi.com/11_Spirited_Growth/10_Health_Neg/04_Pandemics/01_AIDS/Inventing_the_AIDS_Virus.pdf
HIV/AIDs isn't real according to the best scientists of the 21st century. Just don't be a fag and ignore big pharma and you are immune to it by default.

Heterosexual STDs are 99% a psyop. Fauci wanted to scare women into not fucking men anymore (except for the super chads they lose all control with) and he mostly succeeded.

I've had raw sex with a lot of strippers and got nothing.

Attached: 57eb9dafbd04b720664ddcd9-large.jpg (600x600, 206.75K)

>109 people
>109
1 and 9, another signal

funny how all these issues suddenly spike post vaccination.
i'm sure that's not related, however. can't be. it just can't. and by can't i mean mustn't.

It would be very interesting to see the correlation between Turbo-AIDS and which jab juice was injected into them.

Why is that censored?

i was kinda expecting the degenerate faggot scene in this shithole to kick this off
happy self culling you degenerate fudgepackers

Uh-oh, stinky!

Attached: 1643958315364m.jpg (1024x443, 78.92K)

>Fauci wanted to scare women into not fucking men anymore
Woah. Based? Finally he does something to benefit society

genital warts are very real though
anyway with fags taking PrEP like candy it was bound to happen

And here we go.

Just take the vaccine, you polcel chud. This means it's working

Attached: safe and effective countdown.webm (432x360, 1.09M)

Well tripped, sir.

This. PLEASE god, let it avade PrEP and other fag-saving AIDs meds. PLEEEEEEEASE!
I'd pay good money for a late 80s style AIDs scare.

Why are you fucking strippers jesus!

digits and the entirety of Amst*rdam dies of AIDS and can be repopulated by normal dutch people

Attached: dutch tv.png (961x981, 487.97K)

Checked schizo, it's telling kikes are gonna be expelled from more countries as the variant infects more people.

It's clearly the unvaccinated that caused Super AIDS

thank you kind sir
pic related is another example of the enemy's particular fondness for the numbers 1 and 9
It was the place of the Las vegas massacre

Attached: Route-91-Harvest-Featured-980x516.jpg (980x516, 47.63K)

1% means that its working...

They still fuck the superchads its just they won't even talk to you because nerds even if they were desperate you're not worth them catching something (which before Fauci's psyop they didn't worry about). And yes they're more likely to catch something from chad but no one ever said women think.

Before they worried about aids they would at least consider it.

I don't get it