White Man, Come Home to China. Chink Bitches LOVE BWC

Chink b1tchez LOVE White cock. Since ZOG insists on raping White men in the ass daily, time for the exodus to Chinkland. Come home White man!

twitter.com/s_decatur/status/1490476138153619460

Attached: 356dgw356sdfg536w.png (593x690, 202.96K)

Is that a Simpsons reference?

They sure do.

You can't desire to race mix without accepting you hate yourself and what you are.

>noooo you can't choose a beautiful woman with high IQ and good genetics who loves you and isn't programmed to hate you, you need a fat tatted feminist rude cunt who plans to divorce rape

Lol. You deserve your police state.

I wanna say words without disappearing tho

Don't like women with flat asses and flat faces.

Attached: gretchen-mol.jpg (1080x1500, 126.7K)

this wont work. yall should really give up on Any Forums its not a place you can infiltrate or manipulate. how long do you want to keep failing? its embarrassing at this point

Tell that to the January 6 protesters who committed literally no crime except trespass, or any of the white men in jail because they said le mean words while in a street confrontation, or any of the white men who've been red flagged for le bad political ideas by white female gf/wives/relatives or neighbors, etc. who hate them based on race and sex.

You're truly dense if you don't believe the US is going to be worse than China in a matter of years, particularly for white men.

COME HOME WHITE MAN

If niggers want white women it's because we're an upgrade. If Asian women want white men it's because we're an upgrade. Gold isn't more valuable if you mix it with shit, but shit with gold in it is more valuable than the shit you hold between your ears

Under the guise of a pandemic, China, US, and Israel are working together to create a social credit system.

Fair warning about Asian women: they're incredibly jealous and possessive. Some will even fatten you up in an effort to prevent you from cheating.

Attached: 1644235767740.jpg (1280x1280, 144.12K)

Yeah you like niggers with dicks. Also, lol at the average obese, tatted, multi-pierced white roastie feminist bitch at 40 "want someday" You'll certainly be the exception and get with Tay tay amirite??

Lol faggit

Attached: 2356sdfgw45sdb.png (422x731, 453.96K)

>According to an Amerimutt "intelligence" report about Chinas racism, China loves white American dick because they are racist and thats why nonwhites should stand with white America who stands for non-white acceptance
Mutts actually pay taxes for this

Attached: average american youth.gif (1200x800, 537.93K)

>You're truly dense if you don't believe the US is going to be worse than China in a matter of years, particularly for white men.
It already is, and for quite some time. Divorce laws are a literal crime against us.

are you an asian woman with a feeder fetish?

Thats true! All white niggers are welcome. I would help them pack their bags. The regular nonracist ppl can stay

Lol fat stupid drug-addicted tatted multi-pierced feminist cunt piece of shit telling me not to breed with high-IQ beautiful women who aren't brainwashed by jews to hate me because of my skin color and sex. Gtfo you fat sack of shit. Go gang bang niggers where you belong to gain le social media prestige. I'm going to form the Hapa super race. We will eventually invade the west and kill every single one of you degenerate sacks of white brown shit

>posts photoshopped chink ass

Attached: S06E06.jpg (1920x1080, 275.37K)

Oh no, the horror, fattening up with home cooked food by a possessive wife who will actually mother our children, and not spend all day in Instagram.

Nice. That's hot. I want to be sucked into the spider web of the jealous Azn girl

Lol at believing that the remaining 90 IQ mixed race piles of shit that will run the US in a few years will be able to maintain global jewish empire. You're going to get rolled by the superior Chinks. What will u ever do without your ZOG gibs DOD paycheck, Jamal??

ew, no

Attached: 1634229410147.webm (480x480, 2.52M)

Yeah, nothing like a white slag who will abort your kids and sleep around at every opportunity

me too ngl

hot

your real average IQ is even lower, at around 80, lol
and it shows, you dirty chink

Attached: 1626732058596.webm (640x366, 1.7M)

the biggest copycats on Earth lecturing us about innovation

Fucking kek you think chink women are le submissive waifu? They'll respect you as long as you earn enough money but as soon as you show any sign of weakness or you're not up to their expectations anymore it's over
They're essentially hookers you can marry

> Some will even fatten you up in an effort to prevent you from cheating.
Indian women will also do this

>Come to China whiteboi, Chang will totally love you and award you a complimentary Asian waifu in a country with a shortage of women.

How stupid and desperate do you have to be to actually believe that?

based

Can't wait to marry a whore after she fucked upwards of 100 different guys so i can be rewarded with a dead bedroom situation and end up in a divorce a couple of years down the line. And she will get all of your shit.
The shining light irradiated by the beauty and nobility of the Aryan woman will never be extinguished!!

Your comment is too incoherent and you are claiming iq? kek sit down and learn kid

>Mutt’s law
Faggot

chinks are souless subhumans.

God I wish that were me.

i wish white women werent evil i don't want to marry a asians

Attached: 1644067978990.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Asians are the cutest

fuck u nigger, i'm pasty white literally pure 100% nw european aryan, eat shit ahmed

Attached: fuck u.png (1377x731, 1.46M)

>flag
Kek
meanwhile, I've only seen two shitskins yet, this year
rage moar, chink Mutt

>one white covers up one hundred defects
this is like some reverse one-drop rule

i'd love to work in China, but I don't speak Chinese and dont really want to learn

Based Wabbit

Lol at your 90 IQ nigger spic brain struggling to comprehend what I wrote. Lmao at the power structure of this "country" gradually getting taken over by the 90 IQ brown shit. And lol at the kikes believing they can maintain their global kike empire with an army of tards all the way to the top. I guess you believe you'll use the various white sexual perverts and some Indians etc. to run the tech, but lol at believing you can maintain the ZOG empire for very long that way.

Lol again at your inability to grasp this very simple concept. Look up Dunning-Kruger. That's you and every other overconfident, low-IQ shitskin.