Breaking: 3 Jews orchestrated attack on Joe Rogan, linked to Democrat Super PAC

patriotone.substack.com/p/this-is-who-is-behind-the-joe-rogan

Attached: jr.jpg (1024x766, 122.42K)

We know. They started to shill him on here 3 years ago. Before that nobody knew he exists. They unironically are responsible to make him known beyond some american niche boomers

Attached: 1636291684393.jpg (393x450, 42.03K)

read the link arsehat

I know who he is because of the shilling, that doesn't mean that I watch that nigger or care about his opinions or somebody else opinion on him

>They started to shill him on here 3 years ago.
No, I started listening to his podcast almost 10 years ago, maybe you just hadn't heard of him cause you're not in the "Anglosphere"

This is a weird post desu
Is it b8?

Attached: E85C2A6A-692C-4BB5-A798-F96346C8E09E.jpg (526x628, 29.02K)

Bump

Attached: E191E1FF-8CF5-4FEE-9482-88988CCE3B51.jpg (828x1298, 570.2K)

sure, you are part of a niche that listens to milk toast boomer pod casts, got it.
>not anglosphere
yes, and them trying to run some discrediting campaign against him since at least 3 years made him known beyond the anglosphere. That is the point, The smear campaign spam was great advertising for him.

It's not bait. Anyone who isn't a tranny newfag like you knows Rogan's cia ties.

>he wasn't here for episode 911
kino stuff

Inability to read should be a permaban, for all we know your indians contracted to be here by glowniggers.

picrel

Attached: Blackrock Going Full Woke.png (2314x1643, 1.98M)

It's ActBlue. Long story short, the Dems have no one except Biden to run next year, and Joe is more powerful than CNN and the NYT combined. They have to get rid of him before the next election cycle. They tried having him canceled over Trans rights. Failed. Tried having him cancelled over Vaccines. Failed. Now they want the ACLU to demand he be deplatformed. It won't work.

My advice to Joe is to cancel his tour. Stay out of self driving cars or anything with OnStar. Don't announce your whereabouts more than 20 min in advance.

why do conservatives worship dude weed agnostic man from california? i thought they hated those things

Attached: fc0.jpg (340x296, 36.99K)

>it's jews again, except it's against other jews
TL:DR

Tl;dr democrat superPAC run by Jews.

they do but sometimes you'll even grasp for obvious controlled op when times are tough

>milk toast
Lmao you're a retard

Shut up virgin

I’m telling you, it has to be b8