Only oldfags remember when Any Forums killed hundreds of kids by sharing "Amazing Crystals" videos...

Only oldfags remember when Any Forums killed hundreds of kids by sharing "Amazing Crystals" videos. I still remember the news articles "Child dies after trying to make "crystals" using Ammonia and Bleach after online prank gone wrong". Amazing nobody was arrested but they didn't have proper tracing technology back then.

Attached: amazing crystals.webm (360x360, 1.36M)

Gas the furries

It was that shit about blowing with a straw into a jar of household chemicals yeah? Good times fellow oldfag

I remember the one with a spoon that exploded in your face

>muh oldfags
stfu queer.
Inert gas to commit suicide killed way, way more kids.
>hurr durr I'm an oldfag look at me
Absolute state

Oh ya, that's the one where you wrap a spoon's handle in duct tape, hold the scoop of the spoon on a range burner (gas range for best results) until it's glowing red hot, and run cop water over it full blast from the socket.
Some retard actually did it and posted results telling Any Forums to "go fuck yourselves."

>and run cop water over it full blast from the socket.
???
What does this mean?

Go hump a dead whale

tap water.
He's fone fagging

remember, the longer you blow through the straw the larger the crystals will be. Make sure to take a big breath of air first!

I wonder what it will be

lel i tried it as a kid after seeing it on here, but nothing happened
Probably mixed the wrong shit

Attached: 1643719604649.png (1000x1006, 754.88K)

>Inferring I'm that based
kek
I wish, lad

and you wasted it

Excuse me sir, but Any Forums is a board of peace

i must be an ancientfag if this shit is considered oldfag nowadays

mad

Id say im sorry, but im laughing my ass off over it.

Attached: 1642891894049m.jpg (1024x539, 39.4K)

based

Id be offended, but you are from France. The Cucks of Europe.

I miss the old internet when you could just trick people into killing themselves and nothing bad would happen to you. Now that was freedom.

This is why I feel bad for gullible people who come here and get talked into believing that the vaccines are really dangerous, lol. They don't realize that a substantial fraction of Any Forums posters are literal sociopaths who want people to die. They don't realize it even though probably like several times a day people make "I want everyone to die in a nuclear war" types of posts on Any Forums. Kek.