2020, the year that American gun owners proved to be useless

2020 was the year that exposed the typical right-wing conservative male gun owner as nothing but a larper who isn't ever going to take action.

>they're only rioting in democrat cities, wait until they come here!
>they're rioting on in a couple of red cities, wait until they come to the burbs!
>they're rioting in the burbs, but it's mostly a jewish area so it's fine
>t...that's a m-mexican neighborhood, not a white one!
>ok they're now in my neighborhood...but wait until they come to my home!
>t...they're right out...outside...

Attached: usa_gun_larpers.png (750x748, 518.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/bar-owner-dies-suicide-being-153051086.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yawn. No. I am not driving hundreds of miles to risk prison or injury to save some race traitor beta cuck from niggers rioting in some shithole concrete jungle that concerns me in no way shape or form.

Attached: ISleepWellNotGivingAFuck.jpg (1077x1077, 775.28K)

When you're mad and want revolution run to your front door with your rifle in hand. Look to your neighbors' and if they aren't their with theirs it is not time yet.

see

see

Attached: left_vs_right.jpg (847x1024, 150.06K)

Attached: eternal_mutt.jpg (984x1024, 94.4K)

Go on Incel, take the gun....take it.

Attached: FBI_logo_Seal_of_the_Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation.png (4850x5000, 3.49M)

You live in a suburb, larper

$1000? There is at least 5k just in that helmet.

Meanwhile in realityland

Attached: 1620202306609.jpg (1756x2048, 844.34K)

>be retarded commie
>be retarded enough to get shot by a fat kid
>make coping post about it on 4chin while their comrade gets killed in drove by chad right winger

Why are they like this?

Attached: 1598851028653.jpg (600x598, 59.11K)

Fuck off glow worm. You don't get to decide the time and place of an uprising. Sorry that inconveniences you. No doubt it would be very nice if everyone would show up for the tv cameras and get violent so you can arrest them. You get a promotion, the media gets the narrative they want to push, and the people you hate get locked up. That sure would be nice for you so I understand why it upsets you that it doesn't happen that way.
Violent actions against the state will happen where you least expect it. You all keep adding more and more pressure, hoping that violence will pop out where you want it to but there's going to be a weak point that you aren't even aware that exists where a seam in the fabric of society is the most frayed, that's where it will break loose. And once the seam breaks, the tear will rapidly expand far beyond anything you could imagine.

This is the basic reality. Any gun owner knows that in 2020/21 going out and shooting rioters is an automatic life sentence unless you have Rittenhouse levels of video evidence. Nobody in their right mind would travel to a shithole city to do this, and rioters were very careful not to set foot in locations where the local sheriff would be handing out badges and ammo.
Let's wait until a scenario when gun owners feel directly threatened in large numbers and have more to lose by not shooting. Once that Rubicon is crossed, it's going to be wild.

>that concerns me in no way shape or form.
Your country doesn't concern you?

>2020 the year that proved le manchildrem michael jackson rolling xing ling world of warcraft little sneedful

Do you give a fuck when drunk Abos kill each other in a knife fight in a community in Arnhemland?

search Anarcho-Tyranny

we've already discussed this, any right winger who would've done this in 2020 would've been royally fucked by the law. Look at what happened to Kyle Rittenhouse, he had a high profile court case, his life will never be the same, and he barely was acquitted, if the jury had been slightly different he could've been locked up for life!

Or look at what happened to Jake Gardner in Omaha.
news.yahoo.com/bar-owner-dies-suicide-being-153051086.html

Dude owned a bar in Omaha, BLM activists (I won't even call them niggers because it's omaha and most of them were white leftists) were rioting and destroying shit in an around his bar. He goes outside and starts yelling and confronting these violent rioters, telling them to fuck off. They then began to throw bricks and attack him and his elderly father, so he shot one of them dead. Original prosecutor declined to press charges due to self defense, but then they got a "special prosecutor" who did decide to press charges and ruin his life.

Just like what happened to those good ol boys down in Alabama or wherever who shot Ahmaud Arbery. Prosecutor declined to press charges, then was superceded, then even the fucking prosecutor got charged with dereliction of duty or some shit.

It's literally a situation where you can't win by fighting back. Best course of action is to lay low, don't draw attention to yourself, accumulate resources, and make an escape plan

>glowfags getting desperate, the op
Must be pretty bad, now that sleepy joepedo and whore-is aren't fooling anyone with their war mongering with russia, right glowfag?
ALL. FIELDS!

Shut up leaf. You forgot your memeflag in the other thread.

/thread

This
Burgers only consider the first 12 feet around their house as their 'country'
All the rest is cope, very strange when you consider how much they boast about the size of Burgerland.

yeah, its funny, soo many guns and soo little support from the " international community"

i wonder how deep americans can dig cause the surface is only for the winners,
yeah, im using my glowing lotion

Attached: 1643726486237.gif (112x112, 260K)

Right wingers are just boot lickers who want to be babysat by the state

Their discontent is just them getting angry because the boots they can be licking aren't white

Attached: polnutshell.jpg (1492x1472, 377.69K)

You're not wrong. By refusing to fight back, they have indeed proven that guns can be banned because they had no intention of using them for their purpose anyway. Private gun ownership was to protect you against tyranny. By not using them to protect against tyranny, you reveal that you might as well not have them at all.

The thing is Jews already know that the white gun owner is already a neutered beta-male. So why not let them keep their guns and larp around with them all while knowing they won't ever cause an uprising with them? Just let them play with their toys while the Jews work behind the scene to get the real work done.

Basically this, burgers don't have a spine or they wouldn't allow to be replace from 96% white population and get their culture vandalize while their representative literally kneel to kikes and niggers.
They got tunnel vision that everything is a psyops or false flag.

Rich coming from a country that let pakis rape their daughters.

All these threads are literally "please Americans, do something so we feel better about being bootlicking pussies." You tell people they aren't doing shit while you aren't doing shit. Quit projecting and shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1644013919605m.jpg (907x1024, 123.37K)

>Drive hundreds of miles to die protecting blacks from blacks in a democrat shithole
Cities are the enemy. It's good when they're on fire.

>That cope picture
Wait, who broke into my house?
You niggers burnt a couple of stores in portland and got quietly black backed by the feds.
Meanwhile I'm cozy as fuck.
We're you gonna come to my side of the tracks and start shit?
Any day now?
Two more weeks?
Fucking chinkoid nerd. Get a job.

Attached: 1593990925396.jpg (348x348, 64.13K)

The size lets us live outside the shitty parts, countrylet.

Pretty much, weak fed bait.

Attached: 1638131595866.jpg (595x445, 114.71K)

>Rubicon is crossed

Attached: 1640304647290.png (790x672, 359.13K)

>Once that Rubicon is crossed, it's going to be wild.
A tubby 17 year old with about as much bloodthirst as a stuffed animal was able to cap three of them without breaking a sweat lmao.
I'd be a miracle if OP got through typing his post without pissing himself from the adrenaline rush he got just from coming to the big bad 4cheenz

Attached: 02dc678ecf321a5a56f1d63757fab38413aef6c7bebed66842e53ef172a0b33c.jpg (759x1162, 350.09K)