I hope you begin to see how silly your antivaxx logic is

I hope you begin to see how silly your antivaxx logic is

Attached: 1642405416266.jpg (500x850, 149.24K)

At least you're not comparing them to seatbelts again this time. That's somewhat of an improvement.

You don't need vax for 99.9% survival rate.

Bad analogy,
Cope harder faggot

Life jackets work though

>wear your lifejacket or mine wont work

Lots of shilling lately I see. Getting scared by honks?

Except with omicron vaxxies are the 124 and purebloods are the 2.

Attached: 1643311048007.png (650x650, 255.48K)

Learn to swim, chance of drowning decreases by a lot

Don’t be fat, chance of dying from Covid decreases by a lot

that's one racist water reservoir

how retarded do you have to be to unironically drown to death

only babies and niggers do that

My 2003 vaccine injury and I have been chilling waiting for the world to catch up.

Attached: drip.jpg (962x842, 128.33K)

It would really help, if you vaxxmaxxers admitted just for once, that those COVID19 vaccines are all unusually shitty.
Literally everyone who comes in close contact with someone with omicron gets infected, vaxxed, boosted, whatever.
This is not normal.
People vaxxed against measles, smallpox, tetanus are protected from the disease.
So please admit, that the vaccines are in fact worse than you (and everyone else) expected them to be.
But you keep on fawning over the "science juice" like retards. How can anyone trust you, then?

That would be compelling... if that were the actual ratio. But it's not, is it? The """vaccine""" increases not decreases infection, doesn't it?
Also, wearing a life jacket doesn't present additional health issues. The fake """vaccine""" does. Do better Chaim.

>My lifejacket doesn't work unless you wear one too!
This is the "logic" of the vaxcuck.

The lifejacket does not compromise your immune system, nor give you VAIDS and wipe out your T cells. Now put the lifejacket around your neck and hang yourself with it.

We either need to get them into a state of good enough comfort to shirk their ego and admit they're wrong or we give them a slippery slope to go down, like "yeah maybe that was low-quality product" to "the government shouldn't be forcing this into people" to "pharma companies should pay for marketing such low-quality shit" to "jews need to stop selling fucking poison to people." What do you think of my proposed methods of counter-subversion?

>actually believing the jab is a vaccine

Still not taking it (the jab)

Your fallacy is: false equivalency...also, neck yourself, fauci cultist.
ALL. FIELDS!

>I'm going to compare a thing that is a definite failure by every metric to something that has been a resounding success for decades and uses solid, grounded and proven science that has existed for centuries
mRNA gene therapy is not as well tested, well proven or non-fraudulent like buoyancy is.
Try again next time.

Op has vaxx regret
Enjoy your heart attack

Your mom is a cabbage your dad is a cabbage fucker and you're a kraut.
No gives a fuck what you say
Sage this disgusting waste of a white skin

Im just not getting it (the vaccine) is all

Attached: 16258030156.png (1024x551, 792.41K)

Drowning is 100% fatal.
Rona is not.

Du bist nicht nur dumm sondern auch ein Negerschwanzlutscher