Veteran Suicides

What's up with US military suicides over the past two decades? According to graph 2of this data set, it's about 5k to 6k soldiers per year killing themselves. That's an absolutely massive number when you consider our military is only a million or two enlisted personnel.

Last night I watched a tv show about the dc sniper attacks in 2002 and it got me thinking. For those who don't know, the DC sniper was this black muslim guy who fought for the US in desert storm in the early 90s. Apparently he was mentally fucked up when he came back, and it culminated in him training a teenage black to be a sniper with him and they caused chaos for weeks.

Then I got to thinking about the guy who did the first mass shooting in the 60s, how he was an ex-marine, and how Oswald was also ex military. A lot of the big serial killers of the late 20th century like Jeffrey Dahmer and Son of Sam had military backgrounds as well.

As a result of this, I can't help but think if Veteran Suicides are actually by design rather than a byproduct of modern warfare. What better way to ensure that soldiers returning to civilian life don't commit heinous acts than to brainwash them into committing suicide when they are no longer useful to the government? On top of that, once they kill themselves the government no longer has to pay them benefits and stipends. Could this be the real reason behind veteran suicides?

Attached: vetkts.jpg (1280x720, 242.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalhealth.va.gov/docs/data-sheets/2020/2020-National-Veteran-Suicide-Prevention-Annual-Report-11-2020-508.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've read somewhere that Jihadis don't have PTSD, cause they believe they fight for something greater than them.
Imagine fighting for USA, and killing people and shit... Must feel bad

Also maybe the vaccines lol

here's the link and graph I was talking about

mentalhealth.va.gov/docs/data-sheets/2020/2020-National-Veteran-Suicide-Prevention-Annual-Report-11-2020-508.pdf

Attached: image_2022-02-07_043600.png (681x456, 41.57K)

Veterans, especially combat veterans, are an existential threat to globohomo. Soldiers had to be turned into 'disposable goods.' It is very sad.

Attached: kultur.jpg (800x1200, 392.27K)

>What's up with US military suicides
little bitches who wanted attention.

the absloute state of americans, lol.

but who cares really less zogbots is a good thing

Attached: 1642267384012.jpg (724x844, 255.46K)

even though you're a memeflag I think that's part of it. A lot of American soldiers signed up after 9/11 because they thought they were defending Americans but then they realized they were just imperialist forces using Apache helicopters to literally kill retarded goatfuckers. Hardly a noble cause

>Also maybe the vaccines lol

American soldiers have been given experimental medications and vaccines for years now. I am sure some of those had a more psychological purpose, whether to make them ready for battle, or perhaps another reason

>Mutt zogbots killing themselves.
Based!

>Veterans, especially combat veterans, are an existential threat to globohomo. Soldiers had to be turned into 'disposable goods.' It is very sad.

checked this is my point, it seems that Veterans and former soldiers are the most able and apt to cause serious social disturbances in the USA. How much of just the regular crime wave in the 70s and 80s was caused by Vietnam vets just going ham on normies?

They're being demoralised 24/7 by pharma business and useful idiots telling them they should be depressed and suffer PTSD, so much so they'll buy into it. Men should unironically be told to suck it up.

Agreed. That and the early stages of the erosion of culture to be replaced by consumerism. Plus no DNA, internet, or computerized records. A lot of the crime stuff was blown out of proportion- similar to the satanic panic. The goal was to create more social division and mistrust. Keep people inside, watching TV. Vietnam was a massive crisis for the government's legitimacy in the eyes of regular people. It's still a sore point even for boomers.

>Dumb boring miserable pos desperate to find higher meaning in life, ascribe to a tribe, feel belonging and brotherhood
>Join Army
>Find out last hope is really just a bunch of closet faggots, unmotivated zogs who sit around all day
>Get out and realize they'll never belong, be truly understood, fight for anything etc
>Rope

The predicate for volunteering the military is a fucked up head or retarded

Also the PTSD and shame of bombing villages for no reason probably contributes

This. Any other vet feels like the va and there doctors gaslight you?

USA have been obsessed with the idea of making "super soldiers" like the Nazis for decades.
I think propaganda is simply the most important factor.

Good riddance

They were played into commiting hedious acts against fellow man for profit! And not even theyre profit! Beats that call themselves human have no place on a Christian society. Suicide is a sin maybe even the biggest but if any one deserves it american veterans. Refugee, mass emigration, tranny shit you name it. They swallow all down for a paycheck.

The VA is not there to help anyone, its literally the first line of defense for Zog to identify domestic threats to their empire, gas lighting is part of it for sure

Murder is a sin and sin has negative consequences.

Like the mothers who bought the lie that life doesn't begin at conception thus unknowingly killing their unborn children and them becoming depressed and miserable afterwards.

>sign up to fight for zog in one of their illegal wars of occupation and imperialism
>can't adjust to society when you return to society because the country you invaded shot back at the invaders and that changed you
>ruin all your relationships either before or after substance abuse
>realize the truth and can't live with it
>kill yourself
To join any ZOG army is a darwin award to begin with. They could have had a normal life if they had got a real job like the rest of society instead of being a welfare queen or some 'war hero' fighting for Israel.

Fuck them

Warfare in 2000s is fought for abstract political gains and soldiers know that. You would go insane too if you tried justifying killing and risking your life for reasons that don't really even matter to you or your loved ones. There are no sane reasons to do so except accepting that you are a mercenary working for money, but such thinking breaks idealistic and naive morons who think they are doing sole patriotic duty.

Military people are often CTE brain damaged from accidents or explosions. Their suicides are for the same reason former NFL players suicide.

come on user it's more than that. WWII vets did not have same suicide rates as Gulf War vets. Even Vietnam vets had lower suicide rates. Something changed over the last 20 years

PTSD is actually pretty rare. Like less than 5% of vets actually have it and its not caused by killing the enemy like hollywood makes you believe.
It's a reaction to someone trying to kill you. It's fundamentally the same as battered wives syndrome. Some people cant handle the harsh realities of the world but people who already dont trust anyone and know that ultimately everyone in life is trying to kill you, is less likely to get ptsd.