Lmao

Lmao

Attached: 1641824216076.jpg (586x1024, 109.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/forums/General/Pfizer-vaccine-killed-my-wife-how-many-more-are-out-there-/5-2527810/
zerohedge.com/covid-19/long-funeral-homes-short-life-insurers-ex-blackrock-fund-manager-discovers-some-disturbing
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Two more weeks

Attached: apustaja red deer.jpg (400x400, 33.03K)

Timeline was off a little, but I think everyone now knows someone or knows someone who knows someone who has unexpectedly had a stroke, blot clot, or heart attack in the past six months.

ar15.com/forums/General/Pfizer-vaccine-killed-my-wife-how-many-more-are-out-there-/5-2527810/

Attached: vax_deaths.jpg (4310x4127, 1.93M)

Classic schizo larp. Nobody admits to believing it now.

>"On Tuesday, financial insurance company Unum reported that their Life segment saw an increase of 9% in their ratio of payouts vs. premiums (Benefit ratio), a 17.4% increase in 2021 vs. 2020 despite widespread vaccinations, and a 13.3% increase over 2019.

>On Wednesday, Dowd noted that funeral home company Carriage Services saw a 28% increase in September 2021 vs. 2020, and a 13% increase in August vs. the same period. Funerals and cremations are up 12% and 13% respectively on the quarter.

>In general, funeral homes saw an uptick in business in Q3, and Dowd will be closely monitoring Q4 reports which are expected around Feb. 15 - less than two weeks away.

>Reinsurance Group of America, for example, reported a profit in Q4 2020 when the most of the population was unvaccinated and amid a deadlier strain of Covid-19, yet they registered a loss in Q4 2021 with more than 60% of the country fully vaccinated (and around 75% who have received at least one dose)."

zerohedge.com/covid-19/long-funeral-homes-short-life-insurers-ex-blackrock-fund-manager-discovers-some-disturbing

Attached: vax_propaganda.png (632x900, 523.19K)

Hahaha that prophecy so failed....

But the vaccine is killing and maiming people and soon ADE and Prions Dieses will affect the vaccinated and their cognitive faculties will decline and peoples will still be Idiots like they are now ......

*2021 Death (List)*
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54

*2022 Death (List)*
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy

>casually posts comprehensive list of possible (and probable) vaxx deaths that likely weren’t reported to official databases.......

All my vaxxed-up relatives are noticably worse off, even more so since they took the "booster"

Also i'm pretty sure that the ruptured vessel that killed my other grandfather last year was caused by the vax

>Every know someone...
I don't. It's not the vaccine, americans are just fat motherfuckers.

>but I think everyone now knows someone or knows someone who knows someone who has unexpectedly [...]
this is your brain on Any Forums

My auntie had a stroke a few days after 1st vax. Totally unrelated of course.
Now she’s in hospital. My dad’s gone to visit because she’s not expected to survive.
Not sure what’s wrong or if she’s had another vax, so may actually be unrelated.
She was previously fit and healthy though, it’s a bit out of the blue.

How are your children doing Jew
Better hide them

anyone who unironically believed in this shit deserves the rope alongside leftists.

Did your Telly say something?
LMAO

It's happening all over the world, enjoy.

Smelly jew

it already happened you dumb fuck. all the boosted jabboids are falling apart.

THIS

Sure Chang , get some more shots in your tiny balls

>THIS
sauce?

Lose some weight

Kill yourself.

Come on its not funny, chudlets have been wrong about literally everything, this is just sad.

Attached: 1644223441784.jpg (543x691, 35.94K)

It was a good meme
U soulless zoomer normies have killed this site

YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN SOMETHING.

ANTIVAXBROS.....WE GOT TOO COCKY

There will be another September in seven months, perhaps will coincide.

Shut the fuck up larper

Why ,I’m over 60 fat and don’t exercise
I’m not vaccinated and have Covid , it was nothing , Jew nigger

Imagine showing off about being a disgusting fat fuck

It will happen, the will disguise it as the new Corona HIV

everyone who says "just 2 weeks" is lying

Funny, the other some women had a stroke while driving in the freeway here, squealing through the lanes into incoming traffic and hitting another car head on, causing a 7 cars collision, she and the other women in the front passenger seat died, two people also from her car in critical condition, dont know details on the other cars but no one else died.
More funny, I personally know someone that had a stroke after the vax, and know other 3 people that mysteriously died not long after being jabbed.

But hey, the profecy is wrong and theres no one dying because media says so. Fuck off

He cant help it, eternal amerimutt

Attached: 1644223227994.jpg (870x1024, 188.08K)

the date is too fucking early but its absolutely happening.

I live in a relatively small town (population is

Attached: 1641877008629.jpg (1536x873, 145.97K)