Irish vs English

The majority of Australian convicts were Irish and the majority of Free Settlers / Politions were English. Are the Irish just white niggers?

Attached: Scientificracismirish.jpg (1020x600, 190.35K)

>Politions
Nice english, englishman.

So that explains why the average Australian is a madcunt (though terminally apathetic), but the average Australian politician is a slimy piece of shit

Idk the Irish are way more cucked than the English today to be fair

How so?
We dropped our covid shite, 1 day after them.
You are her colonies, and you're still fucked

Who cares, you all bow to the Donn te Tech Dunienne. Now shut yer pie hole before I visit your house next to offer harsh "remediation" as is the Lord of the land of the dead is given the right to over any Celt... including you Saxons. There is only one place the buck stops to answer in your lives. Unless yer christain.

Then I get to dump you in a dessert without anything you want.

>all the Irish with a brain leave
>all the brave ones kill each other over treaty bullshit
Not surprising, just look at the iq differences between Irish in ireland and the diaspora in the commonwealth/US

sure were treated worse than niggers

Attached: 6caad68f21dff8e1.jpg (1125x1220, 177.09K)

Attached: photo_2021-07-08_12-15-42.jpg (403x573, 52.37K)

Attached: Irish-Slaves-1.jpg (640x496, 93.25K)

Yes we are niggers. Yes we do everything we can to destroy the white race, and there is not a thing a little faggot like you can do about it.

Holy shit. So true.

All the Irish cunts I've ran into are some of the funniest buggers. English people seem to have a pike up their asses.

See, the English moved to Australia to be near their best buds the Irish.

No. It's just socio-economic factors dating back to the potato famine and being conquered by England.

Thats anglo propaganda. I have been in both countries. Anglos look disgenic, while irish generally look normal because our genétic gift
Not saying ALL anglos are disgenic. But a surprisingly high %

>had some whatever times one legged great uncle sent to aus
I wonder what became of him

reminder that pic related wasn't racist against Irish, it was making a commentary on how ridiculous it was to try to compare the Irishman to a nigger. The average person of the day would've read this comic and laughed heartily

Irish are ugly as all hell. The unattractive anglos you see are descendants of irish migrants

So why then i saw disgenic people at Oxford and London,meaning locals not foreigners or tourists. While in Dublin most of people didnt look disgenic.
The irish girls per example, some were ugly as anywhere in the world,some beauty. Anglo girls? Maybe 10% was beauty. Its the only country where i have rejected sex,im not even jocking

>Thats anglo propaganda. I have been in both countries. Anglos look disgenic, while irish generally look normal because our genétic gift
>Not saying ALL anglos are disgenic. But a surprisingly high %

Attached: file.png (820x838, 201.29K)

Kek. Some english are nice to talk with,if you need some phrase as this. I think they were normands,the normal ones.

im drunk and prob irish mixed with english

Attached: fuckthebitch.jpg (273x185, 13.58K)

>locals
>in oxford and london
Kek
Most of the “locals” in london are a mix of irish, roma and jewish turn of the century migrants anyway

I was more than 20yago there. But yeah London was a melting pot as you say,on this days. Mostly Oxford the locals.

Irish master race... jew

sorry you don't have red hair, op

we can't all be so aryan

Attached: angemon.jpg (474x632, 35.64K)

You’re all gay as hell and you think it’s normal. Irish are the biggest NPCs. They are so insecure about how dumb they are that they will believe anything the jew tells them

Basically, yes.

what's up with the IRA? like tell me the real tale.

Attached: 1609610280629.png (567x671, 264.41K)

i have light brown / blonde hair. One of my great grand dads was a politician who came from England. I'm just worried about the Irish inside of me from mum tho

Attached: 1644096252760.jpg (1080x1113, 64.78K)

i learned from my time in japan aussies are like us mutts and like to lie to themselves that brown hair is dirty "blonde"

t. seriously doubting your "blonde" hair bruh, euros loved to make fun of mutts and aussies who claimed so in japan

>The majority of Australian convicts were Irish
The early fleets, yes. Convicts in the mid 19th century were mostly English, too.