You wake up in ChingChong, China

... oh wait it's Saint Petersburg, Russia

Attached: 1644092372705.jpg (1100x732, 260.1K)

Idgaf russians fight hippos while americans fight their gender

sort of jealous that they have housing unlike California. I bet there is even a metro stop.

It's right near the subway. I have an apartment in this house.

How to get to the zone?
The monolith calls.

Attached: 1579965119545m.jpg (683x1024, 120.21K)

what is cost to buy?

>50 000 people used to live here...

id rather live in china than russia

I have been to Saint Petersburg and it was lovely

Wow. Commie blocks in the former soviet union. What a surprise.

Commie blocks look like filing cabinets for people.

From 80k $
But I bought seven years ago, under construction, it was $40K

They weren't meant to be the Magical American Suburban House (tm) of the Magical American Lifestyle (tm) that you POOlacks worship so much, they were meant to provide dignified living to a people that had just experienced a tragic revolution created by your God America and the worst war in History also created by your God America. But unlike you POOlacks they experienced glory and victory and dignity.

apartments are much more efficient and easy to maintain. russians get free heat and don't have to do constant yard work and house maintenance in a cold climate. the are stand-alone houses in every city of Russia but they are considered ghetto shacks to locals.

These are new buildings, recently finished.

Dude, these houses were built in 2010.

very reasonable.

disgust

>russians get free heat
No we don't kek

Wait till the neighbours above start a drunken party at 2 am.
Aslo how the fuck do you have kids in such a hellscape? Thing about the issues with getting food shopping if the lifts are out of action.

These places are the worst.

SOVL

Man, what is it with your people's obsession with Russia? Is it because they're relevant? It's really pretty pathetic!

Imagine being an OP. You are born in Ukraine in the city of Zhmerinka in a comiblock built in 1970. All of zoomer's female peers dream of going to St. Petersburg. And you have to go to Poland to clean floors for 600 euros a month. Meanwhile, you spend all your free time reading liberal blogs like Varlamov.ru, where the OP picture was taken from, about how bad life is in Russia.

Attached: 5e449ef197d8.jpg (900x900, 107.17K)

>apartments are much more efficient and easy to maintain. russians get free heat and don't have to do constant yard work and house maintenance in a cold climate

This. I have a house in Poland(I share it with my elderly father) and it is a chore to constantly upkeep, repair, make renovations. I would much prefer to live in small 1 bedroom apartment in modern housing.
I intend to sell it one day and live in big city, small cozy apartment of 35 sq. meters. I don't plan on having kids or family. It will be ideal.

what do you pay for steam heat in aparatmnt building?

btfo

>I don't plan on having kids or family
this isn't going to end up well on Any Forums

Are those apartments filled with strictly white people? If so, thats a better place to be than 99% of apartments in London!

Looks more hospitable than Phoenix or Las Vegas at least

> Thing about the issues with getting food shopping if the lifts are out of action.

Elevators always work. There are four elevators in my building. You can also buy all your groceries online, delivery takes 30 minutes, door-to-door delivery to any floor is $1

Any Forums is made from 25-30 year old brown mutts.That's why they idolize blonde women and family.
I myself couldn't care less, being blond, blue eyed and 42. My friends with families are zombie NPC's.

Is there really any difference between the two?

one fewer sloppy drunk in the world, it's fine

>Buy online
>Elevators always work

So you need never leave the flat?
Man, that isn't a good way to live.

Attached: 1644226930273.jpg (1060x1280, 280.15K)

>Are those apartments filled with strictly white people? If so, thats a better place to be than 99% of apartments in London!

I spent 9 years in London working in property management. Not shabby areas too-High Kensington, Mayfair, Chelsea apartments.
Your housing is terrible unless you are ultra rich. I have seen directors, newspaper editors and managers live like rats. Mould, damp, cold run down decaying housing is standard in London.
Some more honest Anglos admit that it is part of the culture, and average Anglo doesn't care about state of housing in the city. Similar attitude as towards food-as long as it gets you by, it is acceptable. You are obsessed about location and prestige though.

20$ \ month

>I would much prefer to live in small 1 bedroom apartment in modern housing.

Are you sure about that Marcin?

Attached: download (1).jpg (2000x1000, 458.81K)

Attached: 1644227083362.jpg (1137x1280, 239.06K)

I prefer the top one.

Attached: 1644116433100.jpg (241x250, 5.95K)

>Are you sure about that Marcin?
Yes. I lived in a commieblock before.

Top:Soul
Bottom:Souless

my energy bill last month in California was $350

Is this supposed to look nice?

Jesus christ russians have such awful taste in everything

i that before and afters?

who knew it would take so little to make commie blocks look amazing

Attached: 1637011732880.jpg (680x612, 94.95K)

>PVC balconies
that's an architectural crime

I don't have to always live in the city. I have a country house indawood with a garden and a sauna.

Literally my life.