Jews Spread their tendrils to east asia

allkpop.com/article/2022/02/streamer-jammi-takes-her-own-life-after-malicious-comments
>On February 5, Jammi's uncle notified the 27-year-old streamer's community about her passing. According to her uncle, Jammi had been suffering from serious depression due to numerous malicious comments and rumors. He wrote, "I hope you don't insult the deceased. It's too hard for both the bereaved family and friends. She left a suicide note, and through articles, I could see how hard Jammi had it and how she was bullied. Don't start any ridiculous rumors anymore."

>Jammi was previously involved in a controversy for an allegedly feminist gesture she made. She also told her viewers her mother had taken her own life after seeing the malicious comments, and it's reported her depression became serious after her mother's passing.

rest in piss roastie.

Attached: file.png (595x688, 329.8K)

Good hope more based alpha bugs btfo these whores into a cold dirt nap

Fuck Jammis.

I don’t get it. Why would the mom suicide

I really want to see these malicious comments. The way it reads the mother instantly sucicided the second she saw them. Some The Ring shit going on there.

Rage quit

Gooks just kill themselves for no reason
Just to honor their commie states

Shit i love gooks now!!

What is it with bug people and suicide? It's such a recurrent theme for them

>country controlled by a murderous feminist cult
>men are being mean online :(

Attached: 1522280713235.jpg (1400x6618, 2.45M)

Sad she's a qt

Just stop being feminists then. Death is just a solution to feminism.

>conveniently does not mention what kind of rumors those supposedly be, you are expected to take the statement that they were so vile she had to kill herself at face value
I am way past the point where I will believe a woman without having seen any evidence.

This is what you chuds did, she was built for big colonizer cock and you killed her, chuds

>pic related
Someone should add the feminist pedo forum info drop post of korean women traveling to Australia to ogle white babies. Korean women are the epitome of batshit.

I could've saved her...

That is not her real face isn't it?

Hahahhaha ugly old feminist hag dies, roastoid btfo

Korea has been infected with feminism since the 90s. Dude they were literally ran by a feminist cult until a few years ago are you even up to date on this shit

>Jews Spread their tendrils to east asia
>Nathan Ruser
Americans are behind 99% of all LGBT globohomo tranny faggotry groups.

Attached: 1644018383496.jpg (1024x683, 191.05K)

I'm gonna need some more on this, Asian women are so infatuated with white toddlers its a deadset cause for concern, also yellow fever fags fuck off, your mutt kids wnbw.

Why do they all look the same?
Gangnam beauty?

>promote the strength of women
>kill herself because of mean words she read online
not like this sisters

I didnt know Koreans were this based. Bye bye feminist roastie.

I've always wondered this. I think it has something to do with the idea they're no longer useful to the collective. Imagine not only feeling like a pariah emotionally but their bizarre version of consciousness indicating to them they're worthless to the hive. We characterize it as society or tribes but for east asians it's obviously something that pushes them toward total collectivism, something that evolved as part of their basic neurology; with the nearest analog from our perspective being something that resembles an ant hill's caste.

Attached: A-In-some-species-of-social-insects-including-Diacamma-ants-queen-and-worker-caste[1].png (850x692, 130.63K)

korean feminism is batshit insane you have no idea, for some reason they've gone even more full retard with it

There are plenty of other non-white whores put there desperate to suck white cock, Pedro. I would know, my girlfriend is half Mexican.

W*man moment

good riddance gook, nothing of value was lost

There was a thread on /gif/ a few years ago about korean women drowning and burning alive male animals. Kim Jong Un cannot exterminate south korea soon enough.

>megalian
She wasn't worthy of white genes

They all secretly worship individualism but will never experience or even understand it.

Attached: 1643671375982.jpg (1244x750, 358.13K)

>my girlfriend is half Mexican.

Attached: DISGUSTANG.webm (960x1120, 2.87M)

Girlfriends are different than wives you actual retard.