Have any of my unvaxxed chads had Omicron yet?

Have any of my unvaxxed chads had Omicron yet?

My triple vaxxed Mum has it, but I've been around her all day because I don't give a fuck (me unvaxxed).

We've both started taking Ivermectin though.

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (700x393, 136.31K)

Is omicron still hip

Never vaxxed and haven't gotten a single variant. How so? basic hygiene. The rapid spread of the virus in the vaxxed shows us how dirty and sickly the liberals are.

Yep. It wasn't too bad once my body realized what it was. I was down for one day, wife was down for two. Felt shitty for about a week and a half/two weeks total.
Drink water, make sure you get your electrolytes, take supplemental vitamin D, and C too if you need it.

Attached: procrastination-i-have-done-nothing-productive-all-day.gif (498x278, 111.54K)

If you are not morbidly obese or have pneumonia you will be fine. Rare chance of some long lasting side effects but nothing super serious just carry on.

This, if you just eat your veggies and workout and wash hands you will never be sick from the chink flu.

>Have any of my unvaxxed chads had Omicron yet?

if I did it was so mild I didn't notice
my unvaxxed gf had some very mild symptoms for a few days but rapid tests came up negative
some unvaxxed family friends in their mid-60's were visiting their son & daughter in law (both boosted) and they all got omicron. The unvaxed parents had the easiest go of it. lmao

My sense of smell has barely returned.What use is my goblin nose now?

How the fuck would i know if have covid, retard ?

>Have any of my unvaxxed chads had Omicron yet?
Unvaxed and had omicron. For me it was a very mild sore throat. Nothing more.

I just found this.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-07_00-25-39.png (853x305, 44.89K)

Biology illiterates

nah i hope not, i would be Obligated to go spread it to the Maskies and Vaxx cucks at the mall.
like i did with delta :^)

I just had it.
First day was bad, then two weeks of influenza/pneumonia ish symptoms, and now back to work.
Still a bit tired but, besides that I'm good.

Most people I know usually recovered fine, but what is up with the sense of smell stuff like can you not smell anything or is it just really reduced? And how long ago were you infected?

I've gotten a cold and the sniffles like 6 times in the last 3 years.
One time I even got what I believe to be norovirus(or some other kind of stomach flu) because I had a severe headache and then diarrhea for like 20 times in the span of 30 hours until I took imodium. If literally any of that was the chinese flu I couldn't ever tell you because I won't get fucking tested or admitted for the fucking sniffles of all things. I don't live in fear, especially when backed up by facts.

>taking Ivermectin

stop being so autistic, your mom might need it but you're probably young enough to get through covid raw. omicron isn't that bad, it's maybe 24 hours of a fever followed by a week or so of feeling mildly shitty.

had alpha pretty early in the whole "pandemic"
and hardly felt anything, would have written it off as a simple cold, too.

Despite having been around several omicron infected people, never using alcohol on shopping carts etc, I have yet still to get this magical variant.

Meanwhile, for the vaxxies that are really feeling like absolute shit due to the mildest variant yet, the mantra is:"It would have been far worse if I didn't have my vaccine!"

These people are beyond saving.

Dunno, never tested and hopefully never will, you should stop testing and with this stop feeding the beast

Same thing, I have been all over the place without a mask and didn't get sick at all. I think its just people with shitty immune systems.

Really reduced. I was infected a month ago

My kid got it from school, we were positive on the home test. In all I was "sick" for around 4 days, but all I had was congestion and a burning feeling in the nose so it was nothing. My kid's experience was the same. We never even got a sore throat or a cough. I do feel like my sense of smell is slightly altered though, some food and other things now smell strange to me that didnt before.

Just take some sudafed and vitamin c, you will be fine

Nigger I've never had it. I worked the entire 'pandemic' almost every single day handling cash and talking to customers and we're talking tens of thousands of each. I wore the mask only when it was forced. Haven't had so much as a sniffle since the whole thing started. I think I might be a god

My entire extended family got it after getting together for christmas. Didn't bother testing myself & I had no symptoms.

no, I haven't had any variant.

Damn my hasidic homeyboy, hope you get better over the few months. Shit sounds fucked, the coronavirus affects some people very weirdly the loss of smell was the most common one I see as well as weakness. But it should go away with time

>I have yet still to get this magical variant.
you probably did, you just didn't notice because the variant barely does shit to even the immunocompromised lmao

apple flavored, or from a doctor?

Fagcinated?

Got it from my gym, my trainer got it sick at the same day as me. Im 30 unvaxed, he is 43 double vaxed. I was fine on day 3, he is still having weakness after a month and a cough. My gf unvaxed stayed with me even sleeped with me, did not catch it. Let me tell you, this was the most mild flu i ever had in my life. Like just regular coldrex was enough to keep everything in line. My gf did not get sick, it was mild af, both not vaxxed. My trainers gf did get sick, he is still battling with complications, both of them vaxxed with 2 astra zenecas.

Attached: 1567231643762m.jpg (576x1024, 54.79K)

Tested positive for it, it was literally nothing. I had a mild sore throat that was barely noticeable for a couple of days.