This Board is Toxic to Your Soul

This is a political statement thus belongs on politics.

You engage with fringe politics to distract you from your own shitty life and problems in your local scope.

Radicalisation doesnt make you intelligent, cool, misunderstood.

You owe yourself a better life.

I got out, life is much better and hate was not a foundation of a path to a happier future.

Especially if youre young wasting your time on this board when you could gain real independence by working hard and putting your malleable mind to work on something productive.

Get out from this shizo lair.

Attached: 74A26A0F-C7FC-4A29-B867-C687EFCFEB92.jpg (757x1024, 100.91K)

nah

Attached: 1640057150516.png (1080x931, 1.03M)

What makes you think I don't work or get out?
Did you use to be like that?

This place is mind cancer. Makes you doubt anyone is ever really on your side. Get off here and do dissident things irl (no violence or illegal activity obviously). Read good books, find a good girl, start a good job. The sooner you leave the better you’ll be.

Yep completely agree with the getting out part.

Nah it's fine. Nonpozzed source of news and talking shit with bros. Stop taking yourself so seriously.

absolute truth
this place is bots, shills, and unhealthy agitations

>our shill tactics don't work
>just hear me out and stop posting here >:-(
kek.

Perfect example of living within the simulation. You’ll never change anything on here. You’ll just live your life in your little cuckshed of a website. Affect the world around you. Do not let it slip.

The Jew shall not win here.

Realistically we'd likely all be better off if this shithole site didn't exist.

>You engage with fringe politics to distract you from your own shitty life and problems in your local scope.

I'm here BECAUSE OF PROBLEM IN LOCAL SCOPE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>going through one of the biggest happenings of humankind history
>wasting my time in the only place i can legit talk about it

And you are a demoralization thread using a spiritual mask. Fuck you.

No, die faggot

Why does that matter? Truly think about it. They still win everywhere else.

>dude just find a roastie and wagecuck lmao
No.

Attached: 1634228499387.jpg (1280x720, 109.14K)

Attached: 1628706372480.jpg (717x880, 185.83K)

Imagine concern trolling this hard on the board which saved countless anons from taking the goy jab and who literally helped Russia air strike a cia backed rebel Syrian sand nigger camp

Ohhhhhhhhh…. So I should go to Reddit then?

You’re both right. This site can easily cripple you into inaction. On the other hand, it is free and does attract quality minds sometimes.

Ultimately, it’s your choice what you want.

This, Any Forums makes jews seethe so they shit it up with gay ops and lies, now they are doing the"get off Any Forums and slave for the jew bit".

>You engage with fringe politics to distract you from your own shitty life and problems in your local scope.

Stopped reading there. My life isn't actually too bad all things considered. I come here because modern society is abhorrent. I fear for the future of my son and despite what most lefty faggots would think, I believe many poltards, myself included, have a great degree of empathy for the plight of our fellow man (even npcs). Op is a lying faggot as usual.