So what are we going to do when they knock out the power grid this year and blame Russia for it? It's going to happen...

So what are we going to do when they knock out the power grid this year and blame Russia for it? It's going to happen, we just don't know when.

Hope you all have been buying radios.

Attached: 1643438918668.png (1024x650, 999.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNVJkihhmLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I made a posts in 2020 speculating what would happen if rioters targeted electrical infrastructure and got a 30 day ban. It seem to resonate with glowie mods.

russia will do it

It's too easy. A Tshirt Cannon and some chain and you darken a county.
Here is my take.
We know chinks are in Canada and Mexico.
We also get tons and tons of ships in our western ports. Well, usually.
So, what if, one day instead of dragon dildos and walkmans those boats are filled with chinks. With just enough food water and ammo to get them here.
They bust out of the ports and start spreading into the industrial and urban areas. Looting and pillaging along the way. They could even use Google maps to find ammo and more weapons. While this chaos is going on all along the west coast. The ones in Canada come down, while the ones in Mexico come up. While at the same time the ones undoubtedly already here start on the substations.
Then they go for Taiwan and Russia pushes west.
WWIV
Day one.

The State Department warned us about false flags.
youtube.com/watch?v=VNVJkihhmLk

nothing is going to happen

>We know chinks
Stopped reading there.

Attached: fg goybot.png (581x577, 67.36K)

K. We both know that's a lie tho.

Oh no, it sure would be terrible if all the internet connections and cell networks they use to track us stopped working.

I sure hope nobody tokes advantage of that opening to do things they don't want the government to know about.

You know you can just leave you phone at home when you visit the gay bathhouses user. You do know that right? It doesn't have to go with you.

The collapase will happen in December when the weather changes. It is planned for 2023 but, they are in fact ahead of schedule with three countries with mandatory vaccines. Phase 2 will now begin.

Checked.
What's phase 2?

lmao I worked in telecom(setting up cell towers)
They work on a tether so if a city or area has say 10 towers knocking out upwards of 5 of them renders them all useless
Knocking them out is alot easier than youd think get access to the control panels or the hubs with cords. The cord are all made out of 'Fibre'
Its literally fucking glass just bend it a couple different ways on each and that site needs servicing. Youll find most hubs in cities on top of roofs on all 4 corners with the hub being in the center. Wear a safety vest or some construction looking outfit and noone will question you when you say youre with the telecom company servicing the site they will even give you access. There are so many telecom companies that hit the same site they wouldnt even think to ask but if they do just look up nearby telecommunications companies

In minecraft of course only when pvp is about to be enabled

I think he means his modern vehicle, with the smart wifi access point embedded in it.

>He probably disabled it in the settings, but is it 'really' off?

I'm certainly not talking about my own vehicle...

>*cough*

>they called me mad for curing my tree prunings last year
Ah fuck it, I'll probably let my neighbors cook food on my coals.
Not the black ones though.
Gotta stockpile water though while the taps are still running, gonna fill up so many coke bottles with water and stash'em under the stairs.
Fuck your b.p.a's I don't want to live to 100 or have kids.

It's so much more than your own cell phones and cars.

It's every house with voice assistants (and new smart tvs with them built in), it's the ring doorbells recording your walk down the street, it's the cameras mounted above every intersection you pass through, it's the phone in the pocket of every other person you interact with.

No way they're dropping the power grid on purpose, they rely on it more thsn we do.

ha, you know what, i actually have been buying radios

It will be a white hat operation

Attached: 1CC46B4D-23C3-4F54-BB5A-702E1D658696.jpg (739x1122, 503.96K)

Chinks already had a plan to shut off electricity for the US, I think they called it Electric Rain.
Biden also did some legal stuff to let Chinese corporations to have control over our electrical infrastructure.

Attached: 1642533936575.jpg (1438x1435, 179.66K)

there was an attack on a substation in about 2015ish that was entirely scrubbed from the internet. i cannot remember where it took place, may have been in southern california, colorado, or somewhere more well to do in the southwest. i only know of it bc a youtuber (monday blue lol) made a video about it. there was surveillance footage of 2 men shooting up a power substation with semi and fully automatic rifles. they just drive up in a dark truck at 3am, shoot several hundred rounds, sparks fly, power’s out for at least 100k, drive away. it was like 15k+ in damages and it took several days for substation to be fixed. they never were caught. all info on this got shut down ASAP. i’m so pissed monday deleted his channel bc that video and especially the commentary resonated with me; he said it was a test run and the media blackout (lol) was to keep copycatters from taking note. seems like a fair point. it was too damn easy to cause that damage.

does anyone know what i’m talking about?

desu anyone with an ar15 could destroy power stations. probably a jerry can and some fireworks would work, too. not to mention other… things.

i’m not condoning anything either, glowies.

i’ve thought for awhile that something like this would happen. if WWIII were to occur there would be EXTENSIVE domestic terrorism done by nigs, spics, antifa, some crazy right wingers, muslims, but also chinese and chinese americans. the chinks have said they would essentially blackmail chinese americans to commit crimes for them and sometimes do. this isn’t even mentioning the general chaos done by normal modern people in a wwwiii and/or power out and/or large scale domestic and foreign terrorism.

Attached: 27FB9D6A-3673-4B20-9268-3EF69BC12CBA.jpg (575x1024, 77.13K)

>Face scanned and tracked by hundreds of cameras just driving across town
>Microchips in car pings with nearby wifi and cell towers